Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi (31450 Views)

Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) / Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' / Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by MySolace: 5:38pm On Feb 22
[quote author=chatinent post=128585865]I know that as the man is dead now, the suspect would be heaped with blames as the society would hang her first for being a “nagging woman” than being his “nagging wife.”

But what was she always nagging about?

A man who married two women should be ready of nags. She is clearly dissatisfied with some sorts of unfair treatment.

Also, did she meet him there and pushed him? Wasn't there contact? I don't think the push was intentional...could be he slipped.

[Where is the first wife in all this? I am sure she is the reason why the second wife may feel dissatisfied! Or maybe pulling the st].

Its better to keep silent dan to open mouth and end up blabbing...

Everytin u wrote sounds annoyingly silly.
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Livingstone124: 5:42pm On Feb 22
Common sense is very scarce these days. Nagging woman full this country. Women and Nagging are like 5 & 6.
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by temmyejo: 5:50pm On Feb 22
Jeon:
Men are polygamous in nature. So they should embrace whatever happened to them, be it positive or negative without excepting sympathy.
You sound cruel. What did daddy do to you?
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Chrisrare: 5:50pm On Feb 22
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Chrisrare: 5:51pm On Feb 22
Congrats to the man, he got what he asked for when he decided to marry two wives.
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Wicoilham(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22
Also, did she meet him there and pushed him? Wasn't there contact? I don't think the push was intentional...could be he slipped.

Where is the first wife in all this? I am sure she is the reason why the second wife may feel dissatisfied! Or maybe pulling the strings.

Before you add me to the woman you yearn to hang, you were not there when it happened. And even comments reported by neighbors could be baised. But since I have studied the type of men we have mostly in Nigeria (many irresponsible men who married and leaving their family to suffer... And here is another man with two wives), I can create an hypothesis too.

Like this comment is biased:
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Adammamon: 5:59pm On Feb 22
Then you go nurse your pikin alone. Esp. If your children don reach 4

Reelmii:
another side effects of polygamy..if na me be the first wife..i will never mourn the man....na market wey him use him money buy kill am so
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by axglide(m): 6:03pm On Feb 22
chatinent:
I know that as the man is dead now, the suspect would be heaped with blames as the society would hang her first for being a “nagging woman” than being his “nagging wife.”

A man who married two women should be ready of nags. She is clearly dissatisfied with some sorts of unfair treatment.

Where is the first wife in all this? I am sure she is the reason why the second wife may feel dissatisfied! Or maybe pulling the strings.

Before you add me to the woman you yearn to hang, you were not there when it happened. And even comments reported by neighbors could be baised. But since I have studied the type of men we have mostly in Nigeria (many irresponsible men who married and leaving their family to suffer... And here is another man with two wives), I can create an hypothesis too.

Sounds more like a neighbor she isn't in good terms with. Over what matter were they quarrelling?

Another biased comment:

What's the level of the reliability? Na cctv camera?

Anyways,

Good morning.

😯😯
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by maasoap(m): 6:08pm On Feb 22
chatinent:
I know that as the man is dead now, the suspect would be heaped with blames as the society would hang her first for being a “nagging woman” than being his “nagging wife.”

Mummy
You need your medication ASAP!
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by frankson1(m): 6:10pm On Feb 22
chatinent:

In your mind, you're intelligent undecided the neighbours are biased and others who made comments based on the post shouldn't have because they were not there but you went on to give you're opinion as the real and only thing with your skewed analysis and imaginary study about men.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by KillahPriest: 6:11pm On Feb 22
chatinent:

Sounds more like a neighbor she isn't in good terms with. Over what matter were they quarrelling?

Another biased comment:

Anyways,

Good morning.
don't do drugs cool

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by chudez0147(m): 6:13pm On Feb 22
post=128585791:
N.C Is Back With Today's Shocking BAD NEWS
King of bad news. I hail thy.
I guess you've not seen or heard about the news of masquerade punching an old man to death in Umuawulu Awka anambra state.
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Dybala11(m): 6:18pm On Feb 22
Jeon:
Men are polygamous in nature. So they should embrace whatever happened to them, be it positive or negative without excepting sympathy.
"Excepting"?
What's the meaning of that?
Look at a supposedly sane individual giving an excuse for murder. What if the woman was the victim, what excuse would you have given for the devilish act?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Almunjid(m): 6:29pm On Feb 22
Reelmii:
another side effects of polygamy..if na me be the first wife..i will never mourn the man....na market wey him use him money buy kill am so
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/05/13/prostitute-pushes-client-to-death-from-hotel-window/

Can we call the above as the side effect of sleeping with Oloshos in Brothels or Hotels? grin
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Egoveen: 6:30pm On Feb 22
Where is Jenny clay sef? She is needed here let's have a piece of her mindgrin
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by maestro299: 6:40pm On Feb 22
Sirmwill:
Why are different guys quoting Jennyclay like this naaw 🥺
She's considered by a lot of Nairalanders to be a misandrist.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by tiswell(m): 6:48pm On Feb 22
chatinent:

Another biased comment:

Anyways,

Good morning.
e be like ya brain dey pain u.

All these jargons upon a man that was pushed to death by the wife,witnessed by neighbors who gave 'on the spot" account of what really happened.
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Kobicove(m): 6:52pm On Feb 22
I wonder how she will explain to her unborn child the circumstances of his father's death undecided
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by tooth4tooth: 7:00pm On Feb 22
PureFace1:

Nothing justify pushing him for anything, i wonder if you would type all these rubbish if it was the man that pushed the woman to death.
Infact it is a pile of rubish undecided
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Tommydare(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22
Go to the station and give them your unbiased analysis and stop disturbing us here. You no dey there you dey talk say they are bias.
chatinent:

Another biased comment:

Anyways,

Good morning.
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by LordIsaac(m): 7:03pm On Feb 22
Son: Mum where is my father?
Mom: I killed him!
Son is damaged for life!
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Tommydare(m): 7:05pm On Feb 22
So, men wey marry one wife, their wife no kill them??
Reelmii:
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by OmoEpe(m): 7:12pm On Feb 22
Effect of the raising of Biafranistans with hatred,bitterness and anger. No other tribe is as evil and violent as these animals raised in any of the 5evil forest in Alaigbo
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by dollar124(m): 7:21pm On Feb 22
[quote author=chatinent post=128585865]
You are just a simple idiot trying so hard to sound intelligent and woke. Would you have written this stupid epistle if the dead man was ur relative?
You forgot that he was someone's son, brother and father
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by godofuck231: 7:41pm On Feb 22
When she born finish , hand man go push her too
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by GodHimself: 7:42pm On Feb 22
it’s something to pray about everyday, years before you are ready to get married.

judedwriter:

Truth must be told, getting a good wife isn't easy_prov 31:10.

It's God's good face towards you to find a woman who humbles herself and submits to you.
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Printme1: 8:04pm On Feb 22
chatinent:

Another biased comment:

Anyways,

Good morning.

Your mind is warped. If people like you are judges, people will never get justice.

Even if the husband was maltreating her, it doesn't justify killing him.

Nothing matters when you take a life. Even in self defense, you can still get to do time.
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by icedbreez(m): 8:44pm On Feb 22
chatinent:

Another biased comment:

Anyways,

Good morning.

To the unmarried in the house:

Avoid this kind of homosapiens.

Also avoid marrying two or more wives.
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by obinnazy(m): 8:47pm On Feb 22
post=128585785:

Source: https://punchng.com/ebonyi-wife-pushes-husband-to-death-from-two-storey-building/

Marriage should be abolished ooo.... People just dey marry rubbish.
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by PHAYOL81: 8:59pm On Feb 22
When there's too much quarrel and disagreements already, learn to take a walk. You don't have to tarry till it drops to some irredeemable fatality.
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Charmingpet: 9:07pm On Feb 22
immortalcrown:
The woman took Jennyclay Syrup.

Poster, it is wrong to use a random picture for this report. Put the lady's picture or report the incident without any picture. You abuse pregnancy with the picture you added.

The society keeps quiet when a man is the victim of domestic violence. If a woman was pushed down by a man, many influencers would have released many contents about the incident, and protesters would have flooded streets with placards.
the man killed himself, two wives weldone
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Bimpe29: 9:16pm On Feb 22
What a tragic and unfortunate incident!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead / Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife / LASTMA Official Stabbed With Bottle By Danfo Driver (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.