Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi (31441 Views)

Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) / Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' / Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by NaijaCover(m): 10:21am On Feb 22
Tragedy Occurred On Tuesday morning in Ebonyi State as a middle-aged pregnant housewife pushed her husband to death from a two-storey.

The Victim, Mr Nwoga Maduabuchi, from Akparata village, Igbeagu community in the Izzi Local Government Area of Ebonyi State, was said to have been married to the suspect, his second wife, from Uburu community, in the Ohaozara Local Government Area and lived in Abakaliki, the state capital.

A Security Officer, who spoke to our correspondent on condition of anonymity, said the victim was arguing with his second wife over a family issue, when the incident occurred.

According to the source, “The man is just a victim of domestic violence.

“He had two wives. The first wife is from Izzi Local Government Area; while the second wife is from Uburu, in the Ohaozara Local Government Area of the state.

It’s a family matter. But the second became so enraged over the matter and acted the way she did, by pushing her husband down from the two-storey building. That’s the height of it. That’s the height of wickedness.”

Another reliable source, who equally pleaded not to be mentioned in print, said the suspect was heavily pregnant but was intermittently having quarrels with her late husband, adding that, “The second wife was constantly nagging.”

Another community source, Ogo Mike, described the situation as horrible, saying the victim was an elder brother to his friend.

When PUNCH Metro contacted the Police Public Relations Officer, Ebonyi State Police Command, DSP Ukandu Joshua, he claimed he had yet to be informed of the incident by the Divisional Police Officer.

According to him, he was not in the know of where, in Abakaliki, the incident took place, in order to ascertain what happened.

When our correspondent inquired, he asked, “Where did it happen so I can reach the DPO of the place?”

Source: https://punchng.com/ebonyi-wife-pushes-husband-to-death-from-two-storey-building/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by NaijaCover(m): 10:21am On Feb 22
N.C Is Back With Today's Shocking BAD NEWS

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by immortalcrown(m): 10:23am On Feb 22
The woman took Jennyclay Syrup.

Poster, it is wrong to use a random picture for this report. Put the lady's picture or report the incident without any picture. You abuse pregnancy with the picture you added.

The society keeps quiet when a man is the victim of domestic violence. If a woman was pushed down by a man, many influencers would have released many contents about the incident, and protesters would have flooded streets with placards.

164 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by chatinent: 10:25am On Feb 22
I know that as the man is dead now, the suspect would be heaped with blames as the society would hang her first for being a “nagging woman” than being his “nagging wife.”

But what was she always nagging about?

A man who married two women should be ready of nags. She is clearly dissatisfied with some sorts of unfair treatment.

Also, did she meet him there and pushed him? Wasn't there contact? I don't think the push was intentional...could be he slipped.

Where is the first wife in all this? I am sure she is the reason why the second wife may feel dissatisfied! Or maybe pulling the strings.

Before you add me to the woman you yearn to hang, you were not there when it happened. And even comments reported by neighbors could be baised. But since I have studied the type of men we have mostly in Nigeria (many irresponsible men who married and leaving their family to suffer... And here is another man with two wives), I can create an hypothesis too.

Like this comment is biased:

“It’s a family matter. But the second became so enraged over the matter and acted the way she did, by pushing her husband down from the two-storey building. That’s the height of it. That’s the height of wickedness.”

Sounds more like a neighbor she isn't in good terms with. Over what matter were they quarrelling?

Another biased comment:

Another reliable source, who equally pleaded not to be mentioned in print, said the suspect was heavily pregnant but was intermittently having quarrels with her late husband, adding that, “The second wife was constantly nagging.”

What's the level of the reliability? Na cctv camera?

Anyways,

Good morning.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Daniel7543: 10:26am On Feb 22
immortalcrown:

The woman took an overdose of Jennyclay.
u will never her on a thread like dis… her clitoris will only stand if na the husband push the pregnant wife.
See how she go avoid dis thread like..

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Wawelexy(m): 10:32am On Feb 22
Marrying a nagging wife is same thing as going on a suicide mission... They should allow her put to bed first before sending her to jail

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by NaijaCover(m): 10:32am On Feb 22
immortalcrown:
First of all, it is wrong to use a random picture for this report. Put the lady's picture or report the incident without any picture.

The woman took an overdose of Jennyclay.

The society keeps quiet when a man is the victim of domestic violence. If a woman was pushed down by a man, many influencers would have released many contents about the incident, and protesters would have flooded streets with placards.

E Shock You?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Sirmwill: 10:38am On Feb 22
Why are different guys quoting Jennyclay like this naaw 🥺

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by eddynaira125: 10:38am On Feb 22
Congratulations to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by GanagiBitrus: 10:50am On Feb 22
This is a murder case, & yet no confirmation from Police. Not even real pictures.

You sure say this no be beer parlor gossip.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by immortalcrown(m): 12:01pm On Feb 22
GanagiBitrus:
This is a murder case, & yet no confirmation from Police. Not even real pictures.

You sure say this no be beer parlor gossip.
The confirmation will come late or will never come because the suspect is a woman. If the suspect is a man, the news will be making wave all over the country now.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by PureFace1(m): 12:01pm On Feb 22
chatinent:
I know that as the man is dead now, the suspect would be heaped with blames as the society would hang her first for being a “nagging woman” than being his “nagging wife.”

A man who married two women should be ready of nags. She is clearly dissatisfied with some sorts of unfair treatment.

Also, did she meet him there and pushed him? Wasn't there contact? I don't think the push was intentional...could be he slipped.

Where is the first wife in all this? I am sure she is the reason why the second wife may feel dissatisfied! Or maybe pulling the strings.

Before you add me to the woman you yearn to hang, you were not there when it happened. And even comments reported by neighbors could be baised. But since I have studied the type of men we have mostly in Nigeria (many irresponsible men who married and leaving their family to suffer... And here is another man with two wives), I can create an hypothesis too.

Sounds more like a neighbor she isn't in good terms with. Over what matter were they quarrelling?

Another biased comment:

Anyways,

Good morning.

Nothing justify pushing him for anything, i wonder if you would type all these rubbish if it was the man that pushed the woman to death.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Maks27: 12:14pm On Feb 22
Guy, where do you see all these bad news bro

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by NaijaCover(m): 12:36pm On Feb 22
Maks27:
Guy, where do you see all these bad news bro

Na Where Person Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop, Brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by GoodSpirit: 1:41pm On Feb 22
chatinent:

Another biased comment:

Anyways,

Good morning.

Learn how to take responsibility and accountability for actions taken.

The society is not chastising her for being a nagging woman but for being a suspected murderer why is it hard for people like you to decifer an ingredient of crime? You leave a criminal offense and you are talking about nagging? Majority of women nag and you don't need to offend a woman for a woman to start nagging at you.

The moment we start taking responsibility and accountability for our actions the better the society for all of us. That lady deserves to be hanged for murder, there should be no leniency give her the capital punishment for her crimes.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by GodHimself: 2:13pm On Feb 22
Choosing a wife is Is a life or death decision. Choose wisely.

Heed the warning:

Proverbs 27:15-16 The Message (MSG) ... A nagging spouse is like the drip, drip, drip of a leaky faucet; You can't turn it off, and you can't get away from it.

Proverbs 21:9 — 'Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife.'

Proverbs 21:19 — ‘Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and nagging wife.’

A good wife:

Prob 31:10
10 A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.

Proverbs 31:11-12 (NIV)
“Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value. She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life."

1 Timothy 3:11 (NIV)
“In the same way, the women are to be worthy of respect, not malicious talkers but temperate and trustworthy in everything."

post=128585785:
Tragedy Occurred On Tuesday

Source: https://punchng.com/ebonyi-wife-pushes-husband-to-death-from-two-storey-building/

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:27pm On Feb 22
Unto Infidelity i guess
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Jeon(f): 2:54pm On Feb 22
Men are polygamous in nature. So they should embrace whatever happened to them, be it positive or negative without excepting sympathy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Stargangz: 3:04pm On Feb 22
She will give birth in prinson, the innocent child will be spared and released then she would be sentenced to death.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Reelmii: 3:16pm On Feb 22
another side effects of polygamy..if na me be the first wife..i will never mourn the man....na market wey him use him money buy kill am so

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Klington: 5:06pm On Feb 22
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by bigdammyj: 5:06pm On Feb 22
Noted.

It is 2024: No gree for anybody.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by omoadeleye(m): 5:07pm On Feb 22
Hehe
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by IkePeters(m): 5:07pm On Feb 22
This child shall be birthed in Prison
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Treasure17(m): 5:08pm On Feb 22
Too bad.
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Cantonese: 5:08pm On Feb 22
Second wife??

And he probably was warned several times against getting a second wife.

What a shame. Very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by mytime24(f): 5:08pm On Feb 22
Wahala
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by inoki247: 5:08pm On Feb 22
Ok na

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by BodyCount: 5:09pm On Feb 22
Useless evil olosho

Check her history now,

PRODUCT OF SINGLE MOTHER

PRODUCT OF A DYSFUNCTIONAL HOME AND FAMILY

DIDN'T MARRY AS A VIRGIN

HAVE BEEN PASSED AROUND BY NUMEROUS MEN AND HEAVY ON EMOTIONAL BROKENNESS AND DAMAGES

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) / Robbers Caught & Stripped Unclad By Vigilante In Delta(photos) / Vigilante Members Torture Man To Death In Ekiti, Attempt To Bury Him Secretly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.