Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,754 members, 7,865,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

The Bliss In Serving God From The Days Of Your Youth (part 1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bliss In Serving God From The Days Of Your Youth (part 1) (74 Views)

What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? / 3 Keys In Serving God Consistently / How To Know The Man Who Is Not Serving God Anywhere In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bliss In Serving God From The Days Of Your Youth (part 1) by Interesting15: 10:26am On Feb 22
Wisdom For Destiny Daily Devotional (22nd February 2024)

by Sunday Akanni

TOPIC: The Bliss In Serving God From The Days Of Your Youth (Part 1)

Ecclesiastes‬ ‭12:1‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
Remember now your Creator in the days of your youth, Before the difficult days come, And the years draw near when you say, “I have no pleasure in them”:

*Message*

One of the best things that can happen to any young person is to receive the Life of God as a young chap and make the decision to walk intimately with Jesus Christ from the days of your youth.

When you get old and taking stock of your life, you will forever be proud of yourself for deciding to serve God right from your youthful days.

*Jesus said: "I am to the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one goes to the Father except through Me." (John 14:6). When you as a young chap submit yourself genuinely to Jesus, serving Him in spirit and in truth, He will translate you from darkness (a state of hopelessness and helplessness) into His Kingdom of Life and Light.*

When you choose to walk with Jesus, He gives you His Holy Spirit, Who helps you live in line with His Will and precepts. The Holy Spirit is a big Asset that will transform your life forever. This is my experience!

The Holy Spirit will do a lot of things in and for you. One, your self-esteem will be on a splendid level. Your self-esteem is your self-worth, the way you truly see and regard yourself. It is important to have proper self-esteem, particularly when one is still growing. Unfortunately, many young people have very low self-esteem, and they are easily influenced by bad peers because they always crave acceptance.

But the Holy Spirit helps in realizing one's proper worth, and your self-esteem will be healthy. For me, while I grew up in an environment filled with immoral and wrong things, even as a young teenager at that time, I confidently enjoyed being the odd one living right, since I esteemed myself very highly, courtesy of the Holy Spirit.

*Prayers*
Pray for any young person you know still trying to do life outside of God.

*Further Reading*
Proverbs‬ ‭4:20‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings.

*N.B: TO GET THIS DIRECTLY ON WHATSAPP, KINDLY SEND "WISDOM FOR DESTINY" TO EITHER 2348185021024 OR SUNDAYAKANNIOFFICIAL@GMAIL.COM*

(1) (Reply)

A Call To Diligence / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/02/2024 / You Yourself(modesty)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.