Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? (8229 Views)

3 Keys In Serving God Consistently / How To Know The Man Who Is Not Serving God Anywhere In The World / Serving God At Home Or In Church: Is There Any Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? by Omooba77: 8:06am On Aug 28, 2022
What Are your Excuses for not serving God Now?

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 28, 2022
Because he is useless, God is the most brutal fictional character you will ever come across, lol.

A god who wiped out his whole creation,a god who couldn't forgive his creation for the sin of Adam,a god who threaten you with hell if you don't love him.
A god who supports misogyny,and sexism.

1)Genocide, to start with..I hope that the statute of limitation does not apply in this case, since what this guy did was by far the largest mass murder of human beings ever, making Mao Zedong a microscopic second place.

2)Having his own son killed as a human sacrifice.Barbaric crime is a euphemism.
Directing his favorite people to commit genocide against their neighbors, including anything that has a breath (Little boys and girls, babies, pregnant women, young and old people, dogs, cats, goats, camels, cows, chicken, chinchillas, cockatoos, pet lizards etc, etc…) this guy then directs his buddies to also steal all of their earthly possessions, I mean, steal from the people they already massacred…wow!. I don’t know how to classify this one. Maybe we will have to find a new definition for the depth and breadth of this crime.

3)Inflicting fear and terrorizing his own children. Time frame: For 6000 years non-stop…so far!
Watching/witnessing the most heinous crimes all over the world at every moment of the day, 24/7/365/6000 and not reporting the crimes…with the aggravating circumstance that he is the one that can do something about it, in every single case (according with himself) and he passively chooses to do nothing.
Thousands more, so tell me why a normal person should serve that sort of god, he's even worse than the fictional devil.lol

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? by Nwadu: 9:24am On Aug 28, 2022
I don't think I am pure enough to even call his name...
But gradually I will get there...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? by ihatebuhari(f): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Because he is useless, God is the most brutal fictional character you will ever come across, lol.
i guess allah is useless

May God destroy allah

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? by Truefaith: 9:25am On Aug 28, 2022
Re: What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? by oluwaseyi0: 9:25am On Aug 28, 2022
Because I see no reason why I should

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? by Rawtruth1: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2022
God is indispensable to me. I can't live a minute without him. No excuses whatsoever

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? by Nwadu: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Even Saul said worst things than this..

Remember the greater your persecution of Christ, the greater you'd suffer winning back souls for him .. so if you no wan enter sambisa do evangelism You better take it easy

Do you want to recover your stollen phone
Do you want to monitor your spouse's WhatsApp messages

We do all these contact us @ 0811three077onesix7

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? by baylord101(m): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2022
Because all the God(s) are human invention.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? by superCleanworks(m): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2022
grin
Re: What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? by dontai(m): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2022
Who's the God if I may ask?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? by EKONGKING: 9:27am On Aug 28, 2022
I am currently banging a Hot church going bitch and the way she screaming to god meant that i am in active service of serving jesus.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? by Offpoint1: 9:28am On Aug 28, 2022
The war
The diseases
The disasters
The endless suffering
The troubles
The unrest

Creating humans to face those just to prove his supremacy and still 'burning' them forever to further prove his supremacy.... Worst after all these........ Let me stop here

There's a creator(s) but definitely not the one describe in the book of Islam and Christians

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? by oghalebros(m): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2022
I'm still finding the best way to serve God..... I don't want to serve him based on people knowledge but on my own personal conviction.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? by WonderManly(m): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2022
I have no excuse. Because, I'm already serving my God always.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? by olisaEze(m): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2022
Which kyn question be dis wan na, are you HR for heaven??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? by mactoni91(m): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2022
x
Re: What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? by ZUBY77(m): 9:29am On Aug 28, 2022
He doesn't need your services

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 28, 2022
oghalebros:
I'm still finding the best way to serve God..... I don't want to serve him based on people knowledge but on my own personal conviction.
then seek a personal relationship with him and enjoy the findings

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? by Basiljoe: 9:31am On Aug 28, 2022
What are my excuses? Good old "Logic".

I mean if indeed there was some supernatural creature in the sky, watching over our actions, there would be hardly any natural disasters, crime, painful death, slavery would have been avoided, Ghenis khan would not have been able to murder millions and get away with it, same as Hitler, mao, Mussolini, king leopold, and more.
There wouldn't been an unequal distribution of wealth all over the world. Now considering the "Supernaturalness" of this "god" we should have eradicated AIDS, world poverty, world hunger, illiteracy, and even death but no all we get is a medival war mongering creature that only comes alive when it's time for tithes and offering and taking undue credit.

Religion is a tool used by the elites to keep man in a never ending loop of wishful thinking, superstitiousness, stupidity and docility in other not to upset the status-quo. It's like living close to the beach but bathing with spit.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. Free your mind.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? by Kingzeez10: 9:31am On Aug 28, 2022
ihatebuhari:
i guess allah is useless

May God destroy allah
Fuuuuul....The guy you quoted is an atheist. You can't even hide your hatred for Islam.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? by desiredhome: 9:31am On Aug 28, 2022
Serving God doesn't mean just going to church or all the eye service church activities......

Serving God means service to humanity,

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? by EIeyigidigan: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2022
no job.
Re: What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? by Altruisticboy: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2022
You mean this God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? by EIeyigidigan: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2022
ZUBY77:
He doesn't need your services
ignorance
Re: What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? by Dalnadoni: 9:33am On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
What makes u say that? Be thankful u are still breathing...No matter what u are going though..

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? / Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically / Did The Catholic Church Give Us The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.