Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa (18024 Views)

Calling For Coup In Nigeria Is An Abuse Of Freedom Of Speech - Reno Omokri / What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? / Profile Of Major-General LEO Irabor, The New Chief Of Defence Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by MrUkim: 11:50am On Feb 22
“Whoever is making that call (coup) does not love Nigeria. We want to make it very clear that the Armed Forces of Nigeria are here to protect democracy. - First of all, there's nothing to love about Nigeria currently. But yes, as a patriot, I feel we have ways to go before we can say we love Nigeria. With this same love, we need change.
If it's very clear that the Armed forces are here to protect democracy, where were they when INEC fumbled the democratic process we call election? Why didn't said army step in to protect the democracy? Or they just act when they want and feel? We all saw exactly what happened and the Armed forces were no were to be found. Or were they busy defending democracy elsewhere?

“We all want democracy and we do better under democracy. And so we will continue to support democracy. And any of those ones that are calling for anything other than Democracy are evil people and I think they don’t mean well for Nigeria. - So the saints that currently run the democracy into the ground are not evil people. Those that impose impossible laws and rig elections and squander our resources are saints? But we that want change are evil people. We all know we don't have a democracy. We have a system of government that heavily favours a few and leaves the masses to suffer, as we see. We need military rule to reshape this country. I don't want a coup, but something must be done. Unless the level of corruption is handles, the country will sink into further degradation. As we stay Obidient, may God help us all.
Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by lagdmark(m): 11:54am On Feb 22
Funny people. CDS should go after all the politicians causing hunger and frustration
When you have a visionary president, not the Olodo we have today, nobody will talk about Military Coup

2 Likes

Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by Chukwuka319(m): 11:54am On Feb 22
Only fools will badmouth their fatherland, but I will never do so. Every nation has its own peculiar challenges bedeviling it.
What we are currently passing through is not endemic to us, because Greece,India, Pakistan are too experiencing it( Galloping inflation and skyrocketing cost of living).
Few days ago,Greek farmers and civil servants were protesting, just like some of us did in the North,SW.
Nigeria will be great and prosperous again, for it is always darkest before dawn.

1 Like

Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by Tradepunter2: 11:55am On Feb 22
Provided all the Major generals are under strict surveillance..... Coup most likely not to happen
Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:57am On Feb 22
Go after bandits in Benue and plateau
Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by Reflect7: 12:00pm On Feb 22
Chukwuka319:
Only fools will badmouth their fatherland, but I will never do so. Every nation has its own peculiar challenges bedeviling it.
What we are currently passing through is not endemic to us, because Greece,India, Pakistan are too experiencing it( Galloping inflation and skyrocketing cost of living).
Few days ago,Greek farmers and civil servants were protesting, just like some of us did in the North,SW.
Nigeria will be great and prosperous again, for it is always darkest before dawn.

You are a true Nigerian.

God bless you brother.

1 Like

Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by Atlantis585: 12:00pm On Feb 22
Useless military.
When will you start going after Tinubu, APC and those in the party who are causing so much hardships and deaths in the country?
That should be your priority.
Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by E2000: 12:03pm On Feb 22
Even the military will make it worse
Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by Timmi: 12:06pm On Feb 22
Xscape1993:
The military should go after the drug master first. Nigeria is not a serious country. Imagine Tinubu as Nigerian president!!!

Xscape, the head of the wailers from the land of rising wailers, full of drug and crimes. Your grandmaster and head of the drug cartel dey walk free. A confirmed head of drug cartel, you no fit call for the arrest of that one.
Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by Greenfaces: 12:06pm On Feb 22
I wonder if it's not inevitable
Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by Timmi: 12:08pm On Feb 22
Atlantis585:
Useless military.
When will you start going after Tinubu, APC and those in the party who are causing so much hardships and deaths in the country?
That should be your priority.

Obizombie, why not ask the military to go after those that rob us with pen - your PandoraObi and Atikuthief.
Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by Greenfaces: 12:08pm On Feb 22
Penguin2:
Go and start from IBB or you are a joker.

Ndi ala!
The parody ibb twitter spoke in parables that only few people can understand
Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by Mccullum: 12:11pm On Feb 22
Xscape1993:
The military should go after the drug master first. Nigeria is not a serious country. Imagine Tinubu as Nigerian president!!!

You can continue your imagination till he finish his term.
Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by thisisit: 12:11pm On Feb 22
I HEAR MARTIAL SONGS EVERYWHERE..

I see CODS under house arrest..
I see politicians running Helter skelter
I see a Brigadier from NE in charge
I see Nigeria Weighed Numbered and DIVIDED.

These I have seen!
False prophet confirm please!
Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by vikstandon(m): 12:11pm On Feb 22
You can do nothing.
Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by Mccullum: 12:17pm On Feb 22
Those that understand the governance business understand that the government is on the interest for the betterment of Nigeria.

Chief of Defense Staff is a patriot that believes that chaotic approach won't solve problems positively.

Progression under democracy is faster than military regimes.
Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by LeeMason(m): 12:21pm On Feb 22
The same Chief Of Staff that cannot tackle insecurity

1 Like

Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by Owopumpy: 12:21pm On Feb 22
This one no get sense at all

The most wickedly stupid of them all
Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by ifinger: 12:22pm On Feb 22
Xscape1993:

U de mind them ? Government of forgers for drug barons

1 Like

Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by Atlantis585: 12:22pm On Feb 22
Timmi:

Obizombie, why not ask the military to go after those that rob us with pen - your PandoraObi and Atikuthief.

Brainless, suffering and pretending eediot supporting those that are causing us so much pain and suffering.

May your life and that of your family remain as miserable as Nigeria of today that you seem to be enjoying.

Olodo!

1 Like

Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by Iamanoited: 12:24pm On Feb 22
THANKS CHIEF OF DEFENSE. PLEASE START GOING AFTER THEM LIKE YESTERDAY.
Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by Amumaigwe: 12:25pm On Feb 22
AbdulQuadrri:
May Allah Subhanna Wataala help us in Nigeria.

Things are getting out of hands.

Your Allah or any other deity cannot help you. What you sow is what you reap. Reap it quietly pls
Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22
Nigeria will remain, the military Chiefs are not hungry. Infact they are richer than most of the upcoming politicians. Coup is a self stress and waste of plans.

Long live President Tinubu, long live Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by adecz: 12:25pm On Feb 22
When & if it comes to pass, you'll
be a victim ...

Mumu❗️❗️😣😣😣
Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by Timmi: 12:26pm On Feb 22
Atlantis585:

Brainless, suffering and pretending eediot supporting those that are causing us so much pain and suffering.

May your life and that of your family remain as miserable as Nigeria of today that you seem to be enjoying.

Olodo!

Clap for yourself, you don arrive, wailing Obizombie
Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22
Amumaigwe:

Your Allah or any other deity cannot help you. What you sow is what you reap. Reap it quietly pls
off point...
Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by Deogratiasfx: 12:28pm On Feb 22
Na bra we go give all of una.....not even a single man in the military again.
Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:28pm On Feb 22
thisisit:
I HEAR MARTIAL SONGS EVERYWHERE..

I see CODS under house arrest..
I see politicians running Helter skelter
I see a Brigadier from NE in charge
I see Nigeria Weighed Numbered and DIVIDED.

These I have seen!
False prophet confirm please!

WOW, wake up
Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by uba1991: 12:38pm On Feb 22
I know say you are protecting your Gari but I will advise you not to allow these politicians (criminals) to robb you shit.
Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by Capernum: 12:39pm On Feb 22
If Nigeria is precious to you, you will push the coup agenda.

It was better under military than what we have now.

Do you care about Nigeria and Nigerians? Coup is them feasible answer for now or Tinubu should resign!
Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by uba1991: 12:40pm On Feb 22
Oga look at the faces of your soldiers, are they happy?
Re: We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa by Charly68: 12:43pm On Feb 22
I expect tbe Dss to be picking them up for questioning since they can not control their tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's UK Trip: PDP Asks National Assembly To Avert Constitutional Crisis / Poor Electricity, High Diesel Cost: Manufacturers Count Losses, Banks Affected / Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.