Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" (18026 Views)

Obi To Tinubu: It’s Time To Speak Directly To Nigerians On Your Identity, Educat / I’ve Not Been Able To Speak Directly To Buhari Since Lekki Shooting – Sanwo-olu / Presiding Officers: We Transmitted Official Results Directly To INEC Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by naptu2: 5:12am On Oct 31, 2022
Dr Yunusa Tanko @YunusaTanko

PRESS STATEMENT
30th October, 2022.

......LABOUR PARTY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE PETER OBI WANTS TO TALK TO NIGERIANS DIRECTLY .

The Labour Party, Presidential Campaign Council wishes to announce that His Excellency the Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi wants to talk to Nigerians directly.

He wants to feel the pulse of Nigerians one on one for an effective reach to all and sundry.

To this end, I am directed to inform all Nigerians to reach out to His Excellency, Peter Obi by logging in or registering via the following website below, please.

https://www.obidatticampaign.com/

Your inputs are highly solicited towards our collective success.

Thank You.

Dr Yunusa Tanko
Chief Spokespersons
LP-PCC

https://twitter.com/YunusaTanko/status/1586814804194377730

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by stuff46(m): 5:13am On Oct 31, 2022
It is not enough to want everything good in this country.

This is exactly what as a country we need now and there is no better time to get it.

May God continue to bless the incoming of the Federation, Mr. Peter Obi

My president

326 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by EmmaLege: 5:19am On Oct 31, 2022
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Alwaysready(m): 5:19am On Oct 31, 2022
Okay.

Nice one.

Kindly check our link below to buy/sell today,thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by OgaTheTop2: 5:19am On Oct 31, 2022
Peter Obi is the best candidate Nigeria has ever had. Not yet a president and he's already so lovingly presidential.

Peter Obi is Nigeria new hope.

We must not miss this opportunity.

Vote wisely for good governance.

Vote Peter Obi and see wonders of democracy.

269 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Asgard73: 5:20am On Oct 31, 2022
Guess he will reply and interact with just 150k Nigerians .. one on one ..

OBi and his campaign team must resist the urge to prove wetin no Dey

Or he dey try raise money from the site ...

Waiting for his reply already ...

Atiku no get Opposition

Power to the people
North 2023

8 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by moscow007: 5:20am On Oct 31, 2022
grin grin

Please don't listen to Urchins when they tell u President Peter Obi can't win, this election is different from any election you've ever seen in Nigerian.

BVAS is Thiefnibu and Atiku's biggest undoings
Urchin will try everything possible to down play what happened in Osun State, despite inducing voters with billions Thiefnibu's cousin still lost...a sitting Governor oo

Let's face the facts, in Nigeria second tenure is almost guaranteed for any sitting Governor...even Hope Uzodinma is hoping on second tenure in Imo State, now imagine a sitting Governor who is Thiefnibu's cousin...with all his "I made Buhari President" "I'm the Jagaban of Nigeria" he still couldn't deliver his cousin.

Thiefnibu lost in his home state and he will still loose in Lagos and every other state in Nigerian no matter d amount of billions he spends...mark my words!

Naija wake up, President Obi will return elected come 2023.

168 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by datopaper(m): 5:21am On Oct 31, 2022
What is obi doing now? He has been speaking to Nigerians.

He wants to speak, no problem!

It is a free world.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:21am On Oct 31, 2022
Lol

Who takes Obi Pandora serious kwanu?

Not even the mad man at upper iweaka who happened to be his special adviser

12 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Moh247: 5:21am On Oct 31, 2022
cool

Lol

*Ordinary Nigerians are not on Twitter, many can't even operate Twitter , with it's complex tweet, retweet, hashtags

*Ordinary Nigerians are not on DStv and Gotv to watch Obi lie on AriseTV

*Ordinary Nigerians are not influenced by Ibo entertainers like Psquare , Phyno and Mr Ibu... They all have the local influencer in their locality and community

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Iniem: 5:21am On Oct 31, 2022
G
Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Mummiesboy: 5:21am On Oct 31, 2022
Thanks sir, keep doing what is right

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by godguy: 5:22am On Oct 31, 2022
he wants to be closer to the people

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by zomby(m): 5:22am On Oct 31, 2022
Peter Obi wants to speak directly to all Nigerians About what?
Peter Obi should continue to only speak to the iGbos, it is a little too late to speak to all Nigerians.

13 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Yibo(m): 5:22am On Oct 31, 2022
This Pandora Obituary man is still cashing out from gullible ibos
Chukwu okike abiama will judge him for keeping his stolen money in Pandora accounts and asked the gullible gala sellers to bring their money

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Latidoh1: 5:22am On Oct 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

Does your mother take you seriously?

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by broadman20: 5:23am On Oct 31, 2022
This Labor party people are very good in what they are doing.

By the time this people will unfold all their plans....hmmmmm!

APC and PDP will be a thing of the past.

42 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by OgaTheTop2: 5:23am On Oct 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

Agbadorian urchins like you and your ilks are the problems of Nigeria. Sufferment never do you? Don't you think of the future of your generation and next? I mean, are you happy with the current state of the nation? Think twice and vote wisely, if not for yourself do it for your unborn generation.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:23am On Oct 31, 2022
Latidoh1:

Does your mother take you seriously?
One thing that is certain, no Yoruba men and women opposed this ticket. They support this ticket. I want to tell you that I will bring the TROPHY home. It is not just a Yoruba thing. It is a Nigeria project, JAGANBA.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by ISTP: 5:23am On Oct 31, 2022
Obi takes the lead, the rest follow copy. cool

25 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Scammerr(m): 5:23am On Oct 31, 2022
Alright
Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by broadman20: 5:24am On Oct 31, 2022
zomby:
Peter Obi wants to speak directly to all Nigerians About what?
Peter Obi should continue to only speak to the iGbos, it is a little too late to speak to all Nigerians.

Those people you saw in Nasarawa, Bauchi and Kano are all Igbos?

You were born and bred with tribalism so nobody can help you.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Tingotoe: 5:25am On Oct 31, 2022
So he can tell us some more of his lies,? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Latidoh1: 5:26am On Oct 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
One thing that is certain, no Yoruba men and women opposed this ticket. They support this ticket. I want to tell you that I will bring the TROPHY home. It is not just a Yoruba thing. It is a Nigeria project, JAGANBA.
Why are you Yoruba's very selfish. You guys are currently occupying 2 out of the top 4 positions in the country. Why not give another region their time, slot and opportunity. Do you know that greed is very bad?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by broadman20: 5:26am On Oct 31, 2022
moscow007:
grin grin

Please don't listen to Urchins when they tell u President Peter Obi can't win, this election is different from any election you've ever seen in Nigerian.

BVAS is Thiefnibu and Atiku's biggest undoings
Urchin will try everything possible to down play what happened in Osun State, despite inducing voters with billions Thiefnibu's cousin still lost...a sitting Governor oo

Let's face the facts, in Nigeria second tenure is almost guaranteed for any sitting Governor...even Hope Uzodinma is hoping on second tenure in Imo State, now imagine a sitting Governor who is Thiefnibu's cousin...with all his "I made Buhari President" "I'm the Jagaban of Nigeria" he still couldn't deliver his cousin.

Thiefnibu lost in his home state and he will still loose in Lagos and every other state in Nigerian no matter d amount of billions he spends...mark my words!

Naija wake up, President Obi will return elected come 2023.

God bless you my brother.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by JoeNL22(m): 5:27am On Oct 31, 2022
Peter Omoluabi Ahmed Obi is Cumin!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Latidoh1: 5:27am On Oct 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Another thing again. Muslim/Muslim mandate. Don't you think it's dead on arrival?

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Bobloco: 5:27am On Oct 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

I know you are in pain

Peter Obi is speaking to Nigerians including you directly not through proxies or spokespersons

Please listen and learn so that you can hold him accountable when he becomes president

Thank you

19 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Mayany(m): 5:27am On Oct 31, 2022
Obi has nothing to hide hence he is free to engage Nigerians unlike others who are hiding behind spokesman

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by ISTP: 5:27am On Oct 31, 2022
broadman20:
This Labor party people are very good in what they are doing.

By the time this people will unfold all their plans....hmmmmm!

APC and PDP will be a thing of the past.

Collect joor.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Akinsete19(m): 5:28am On Oct 31, 2022
Good, not like some people that don't want to be interviewed.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by pillarmaria(m): 5:29am On Oct 31, 2022
Everything about this man is just unique.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos / Senate President Lawan Denies Endorsing South-west For 2023 Presidency / 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.