Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,968 members, 7,810,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Alien UFO Sighted This Morning. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Alien UFO Sighted This Morning. (543 Views)

Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late / Pink Alien Found On Mars Rover Camera (Video & Pictures) / African Elephants Sighted In Ikuru, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alien UFO Sighted This Morning. by Spending123: 11:36am On Feb 22
Instead of you guys to share ideas, all of you're here arguing!! Let me move on with my business and save myself the stress.

Country is too hard for any argument this time around.

Image deleted.

1 Like

Re: Alien UFO Sighted This Morning. by Frigga13: 11:39am On Feb 22
Which country and why did they ask everyone to leave ?
Re: Alien UFO Sighted This Morning. by MMempire(m): 11:41am On Feb 22
Starlink satellites.
Re: Alien UFO Sighted This Morning. by Spending123: 11:42am On Feb 22
Frigga13:
Which country and why did they ask everyone to leave ?

I think the topic about the protest greased the front page some time ego, the protest was all about school fees hike which resulted to destroying of school properties by the students.
Re: Alien UFO Sighted This Morning. by Reflect7: 11:43am On Feb 22
OP is that picture real?

Those are fu.cki.ng UFOs man!

Where is this?

Hope you are not bullshiiting us with some fake pics?😟
Re: Alien UFO Sighted This Morning. by Spending123: 11:43am On Feb 22
MMempire:
Starlink satellites.

I don't think so, it was massive bro, thou I was scared to capture it very well due to some stories I read online about aliens capturing humans.
Re: Alien UFO Sighted This Morning. by IGBOSON1: 11:45am On Feb 22
Time to call Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum!

2 Likes

Re: Alien UFO Sighted This Morning. by Spending123: 11:47am On Feb 22
IGBOSON1:
Time to call Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum!

Couldn't hear any sound of it, the UFOs were totally soundless.
Re: Alien UFO Sighted This Morning. by seborrhic: 11:47am On Feb 22
Spending123:
Goodday guys.

I sneaked into my school environment this morning in order to get somethings I left in the school hostel before the protest that erupted in my school (MOUAU)happened.

I saw these things hovering around the school compound, thou the school environment has been dead beat silent since everybody were asked to leave the school premesis. Was able to capture part of it with my phone, can someone explain better?
Is this from someone that passed through primary school,sat for WAEC and is now supposedly in a university?
This is utterly disgraceful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alien UFO Sighted This Morning. by Spending123: 11:51am On Feb 22
seborrhic:

Is this from someone that passed through primary school,sat for WAEC and is now supposedly in a university?
This is utterly disgraceful!

OK thanks!

You can equally correct me if there is any form of mistake being made. Abi you want to show yourself online?

3 Likes

Re: Alien UFO Sighted This Morning. by Frigga13: 11:51am On Feb 22
Spending123:

I think the topic about the protest greased the front page some time ego, the protest was all about school fees hike which resulted to destroying of school properties by the students.

Which school and what country?
Re: Alien UFO Sighted This Morning. by Frigga13: 11:54am On Feb 22
Spending123:

I don't think so, it was massive bro, thou I was scared to capture it very well due to some stories I read online about aliens capturing humans.

You no for like follow them and adventure new experience, than get stuck in this continent

You just miss a chance.. to discover huge unknown and become an asset to the world ..

White would have even scream to be kidnapped by aliens grin

2 Likes

Re: Alien UFO Sighted This Morning. by Greenback: 11:55am On Feb 22
Oga day don break,wake up from ya sleep 😁
Re: Alien UFO Sighted This Morning. by Greenback: 11:56am On Feb 22
Reflect7:
OP is that picture real?

Those are fu.cki.ng UFOs man!

Where is this?

Hope you are not bullshiiting us with some fake pics?😟
Even you sef fall for deception 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Alien UFO Sighted This Morning. by agadez007(m): 11:57am On Feb 22
I guess their satellites picked up a signal that a certain President in the West side of Africa looks like their kind this they coming to retrieve him
Re: Alien UFO Sighted This Morning. by Spending123: 12:01pm On Feb 22
Greenback:

Even you sef fall for deception 🤣🤣🤣

That isn't a Photoshop, that's real bro.
Re: Alien UFO Sighted This Morning. by ElSudani: 12:04pm On Feb 22
Spending123:

That isn't a Photoshop, that's real bro.

So, the 'aliens' were just hovering there according to you and you were only able to get one poor image??
You need to step up your deception game.
Re: Alien UFO Sighted This Morning. by Spending123: 12:15pm On Feb 22
ElSudani:

So, the 'aliens' were just hovering there according to you and you were only able to get one poor image??
You need to step up your deception game.

So you want me to take 100 images because I went there for a photoshoot.
Re: Alien UFO Sighted This Morning. by ElSudani: 12:21pm On Feb 22
Spending123:

So you want me to take 100 images because I went there for a photoshoot.

You are lying. Why hundred images? Why not a few clear images. You took only one picture and then ran for cover? A beg.
Re: Alien UFO Sighted This Morning. by IGBOSON1: 1:31pm On Feb 22
Frigga13:

You no for like follow them and adventure new experience, than get stuck in this continent

You just miss a chance.. to discover huge unknown and become an asset to the world ..

White would have even scream to be kidnapped by aliens grin

Probably good he hid! There’s no telling what experiments they might carry out on him in their bid to try and learn more about the dominant species of the planet called earth! They’d probably use him for dinner afterwards seeing as they may be a bit low on food supplies! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Alien UFO Sighted This Morning. by Frigga13: 1:49pm On Feb 22
IGBOSON1:

Probably good he hid! There’s no telling what experiments they might carry out on him in their bid to try and learn more about the dominant species of the planet called earth! They’d probably use him for dinner afterwards seeing as they may be a bit low on food supplies! shocked

grin

You too love movies

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Fun Part Of The Eclipse / What Can We Reasonably Expect To Seeby The Year 2020? / Desktop Computing And Windows 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.