Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate (2464 Views)

Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki / Philip Shaibu: Victory Of Obaseki Couldn't Have Been Possible Without This Man / Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by Melezenawii: 1:02pm On Feb 22
BREAKING: Philip Shaibu, the Deputy Governor of Edo State, has been elected as the gubernatorial candidate for the PDP in Edo State in the parallel primaries with over 301 votes..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=702QjuME2DQ?si=Q1iCY-0FZjL3gvPN

https://dailytrust.com/obaseki-vs-shaibu-edo-deputy-gov-clinches-pdp-guber-ticket-after-parallel-primary/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by Inspirer1: 1:06pm On Feb 22
Surprising
Re: Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by Ogiame: 1:11pm On Feb 22
If this is true, I will be so happy oh....

This man went true hell in the hands of some Edo Influencers and Obaseki.

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by Vergovert: 1:11pm On Feb 22
Congrats to him!
Re: Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by Ezewuzie01: 1:11pm On Feb 22
Wike has defeated Obaseki. Edo will bend to his will.

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by fergie001: 1:12pm On Feb 22
With 301 votes from a get-together not recognized..... It's fake!

Voting has not started.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by Melezenawii: 1:14pm On Feb 22
fergie001:
With 301 votes from a faction not recognized..... It's fake!

How is parallel primary fake? Was the parallel primary held or not?

2 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by CilicMarin: 1:14pm On Feb 22
fergie001:
With 301 votes from a faction not recognized..... It's fake!

Who are you to term it FAKE? When 3 candidates emerged from APC were you not happy to move those threads to the front page? cheesy

Abeg! I StandWithShaibu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by Ogiame: 1:15pm On Feb 22
fergie001:

Voting has not started.
Glad we have people like you to debunk some unconfirmed report.

But I go throw backie if Philip win.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by fergie001: 1:16pm On Feb 22
Melezenawii:
How is parallel primary fake? Was the parallel primary held or not?
It is not a parallel Primary. No Primary or voting was held, I watched the get-together sit out.
He was the only candidate there.
No National officer was there
No accreditation took place

The NWC-backed Primary is ongoing live and I am watching same now, voting has not started.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by Ezewuzie01: 1:17pm On Feb 22
fergie001:

Voting has not started.
The matter will go to court then we will know between Wike and Obaseki who has more ground there

2 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by Melezenawii: 1:18pm On Feb 22
fergie001:

It is not a parallel Primary. No Primary or voting was held, I watched the get-together sit out.

The NWC-backed Primary is ongoing live and I am watching same now, voting has not started.

So you have not heard of Consensus Candidate before?

2 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by fergie001: 1:18pm On Feb 22
Ogiame:
Glad we have people like you to debunk some unconfirmed report.

But I go throw backie if Philip win.... grin
The primary is ongoing and voting has not started.

Some persons gathered LGA by LGA in an open field chorusing Shaibu without accreditation, no thorough media house will announce same. Even AriseTV present at Shaibu's get-together didn't announce him winner.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by Melezenawii: 1:19pm On Feb 22
fergie001:

Some persons gathered LGA by LGA in an open field chorusing Shaibu without accreditation, no thorough media house will announce same. Even AriseTV present at Shaibu's get-together didn't announce him winner.

Leave matter for Matthias..... Court will decide
Re: Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by Ogiame: 1:19pm On Feb 22
fergie001:

Thank you for this my brother....

I appreciate.

My mind don calm down 😄

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by Crimecity: 1:20pm On Feb 22
Ezewuzie01:

The matter will go to court then we will know between Wike and Obaseki who has more ground there

So that's the kind of democracy we now practice in Nigeria?

Where Wike is now the yardstick of winning court cases?

And you want the betterment of this country? Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by fergie001: 1:20pm On Feb 22
Ezewuzie01:

The Supreme Court has said it many times..... Eze v PDP, Babayemi v Adeleke and many many. Only the NWC-backed Primary is valid.

They chorused it again, only an aspirant who participated in all stages of the primary can go to Court. The aspirant must be accredited and present to put on the cloak of aspirant.

See Onyebuchi Chukwu v. Umahi.

As I speak to you, Shaibu wasn't even accredited in the primary and in the eyes of the law, not an aspirant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by Ogiame: 1:22pm On Feb 22
fergie001:

The Supreme Court has said it many times..... Eze v PDP, Babayemi v Adeleke and many many. Only the NWC-backed Primary is valid.

They chorused it again, only an aspirant who participated in all stages of the primary can go to Court. The aspirant must be accredited and present to put on the cloak of aspirant.

As I speak to you, Shaibu wasn't even accredited in the primary and in the eyes of the law, not an aspirant.

This. ✅

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by fergie001: 1:23pm On Feb 22
CilicMarin:
Who are you to term it FAKE? When 3 candidates emerged from APC were you not happy to move those threads to the front page? cheesy

Abeg! I StandWithShaibu
To end the debate, when a credible media house pushes this one, it will get to fp, but you know we have been doing this debate since 2020, we all know how it will end. We just want small katakata grin
Re: Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by Isokiscool(m): 1:23pm On Feb 22
Lies from pit of hell,I dey Samuel ogbemudia stadium like this
Re: Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by Isokiscool(m): 1:25pm On Feb 22
fergie001:

INEC sef no dey there,Shuabu wey mumu
Re: Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by chopnaira: 1:25pm On Feb 22
Your next governor of Edo state

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by NaMe4: 1:26pm On Feb 22
This Shuaibu funny sha.

Which kain desperation be dis?

No NWC, No INEC, No fellow aspirants. Only you begin dey announce yourself.
Re: Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by Afamed: 1:28pm On Feb 22
Confusion in the party of Janjawee_ed Ipob and LP
Re: Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by Crimecity: 1:30pm On Feb 22
Afamed:

No more Labour party?

So you mean Makinde is IPOB ?

Your darling Wike is also IPOB too?

Same with Adeleke?

See how clownish you look now? Empty head.
Re: Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by yarimo(m): 1:34pm On Feb 22
Congratulations to Philip shuaibu as PDP governorship candidate in edo state

3 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by Ezewuzie01: 1:35pm On Feb 22
fergie001:

Dey play. You will soon know that there is difference between six and half a dozen. NWC that didn't disqualify Shuaibu and INEC monitored his primary. So you don't know that they just wanted to eat Obaseki's money. The court that told you 25% is not compulsory in FCT even though it was clear in black and white.
Re: Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by senatordave1(m): 1:36pm On Feb 22
fergie001:

Voting has not started.

APC and pdp are same
Re: Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by Bobloco: 1:37pm On Feb 22
fergie001:

Thank you for this update
Re: Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by Goodvibes007: 1:38pm On Feb 22
senatordave1:

APC and pdp are same
And LP and NNPP.
Re: Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by Bobloco: 1:38pm On Feb 22
Afamed:

The janjawee_ed party is synonymous with APC

It belongs to the APC
Re: Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate by press9jatv: 1:39pm On Feb 22
Melezenawii:
BREAKING: Philip Shaibu, the Deputy Governor of Edo State, has been elected as the gubernatorial candidate for the PDP in Edo State in the parallel primaries with over 301 votes.

https://twitter.com/Imranmuhdz/status/1760635506142929104
false news here. Philip Shaibu tried to create parallel Pdp governorship primary election, but the National working committee of Pdp resist him on doing that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

S'court Sacks Omehia (igbo), Okays Amaechi (igbo) As Rivers Gov. Ijaws Lose. / Is Lt. Col. Ojukwu Still In Nigeria. / How Former Governor Oni's Sack Ruined Wife's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.