Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari (17985 Views)

Binta Garba: Usman Plotted My Removal From NPA Because I Demanded Transparency / Saraki We Missed You / We Demanded N100 Billion From FG - Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by atobs4real(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22
Bunch of criminals.
Is your father transparent?
Your father chop you too chop.
Forming saint.
Please be careful and I don't want to see you talk
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by israelmao(m): 1:49pm On Feb 22
Saraki remains the smartest Senate President ever in Nigeria and his leadership was courageous unlike rubber-stamped Lawan.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Biodun556(m): 1:49pm On Feb 22
atobs4real:
Bunch of criminals.
Is your father transparent?

grin

Useless senate president

1 Like

Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Beautifulday: 1:49pm On Feb 22
ddippset:
Best Senate president?

Can you list some of his constituency projects as a senator?

Can you list how he empowered people and made this country better?

Can you tell us how he made Kwara state better?

Can you tell us 3 major things he achieved for Nigeria as Senate president?

You think government is all about infrastructure; capital and stomach?

The job of the Senate is not to bring you project.

Check up the responsibilities of the Senate.

Too much round pengs on square holes has made many forget what responsibility means

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Beautifulday: 1:50pm On Feb 22
Biodun556:

Senate president that was smuggling cars

I no dey for beer parlor gist

1 Like

Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Honestey: 1:51pm On Feb 22
Sorry Bukola Saraki, we thought you were deliberately frustrating our president. Wish you back in power

1 Like

Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by fredoooooo: 1:52pm On Feb 22
Oloye otoge .. you are retired from our politics , you can't sugar Coat it

1 Like

Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by sirchim(m): 1:58pm On Feb 22
Shut your trap Saraki, you were one of those greedy poliTHIEFcians, that brought in this USELESS and EVIL party, ApCHEAT.
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:00pm On Feb 22
O to ge Master.
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Jostoman: 2:00pm On Feb 22
illicit:
See this one

🥵
I trust you, truth always dey pinch you for body.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Jostoman: 2:00pm On Feb 22
Best senate president.
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by RALPHOW(m): 2:03pm On Feb 22
One of the Cabals that destroyed the nation's Economy.

Where is the loan he took from Intercontinental Bank?

They deliberately destroyed one of the best bank in Nigeria for personal gain. I know a staff of Intercontinental Bank that won American Lottery and refused to go, because of the way the bank takes care of her staff.

Asiwaju should go after all these crooks and recover our money from them by force.

Almighty God will help Asiwaju to restore the glory of Nigeria.
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:05pm On Feb 22
illicit:
See this one

🥵

Shut up!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Omoawoke: 2:06pm On Feb 22
This one sef dey talk.
People like obasanjo , Atiku, etc should bury their faces in shame. They were there and didn’t do better
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by ddippset(m): 2:06pm On Feb 22
Beautifulday:

You think government is all about infrastructure; capital and stomach?

The job of the Senate is not to bring you project.

Check up the responsibilities of the Senate.

Too much round pengs on square holes has made many forget what responsibility means
Are you trying to tell us that because he was Senate President, he did not have a constituency?

He was first senator before he became SP.

Pls list his achievements to his people as a senator.
Also list his achievements as the Senate president.

Since you have declared him the SP ever, the above questions should not be a problem for you to answer..

Abi you think being a good Senate president is measured by how much you are fighting or opposing the President of the country?

1 Like

Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Haaland21: 2:07pm On Feb 22
ovie8200:
Where are all those barstards that protesting and fighting Goodluck back in the days. Masket mouth, Professor Wole, former vp Osinbajo and other high profile Yoruba and northers. They are all blind and deaf suddenly. They thought God doesn't exist and watching.

Noisemakers.....even in the time of GEJ, with the best oil boom recorded when oil was at 100 usd or more per barrel. The money was mismanaged, that the government had to start borrowing money to pay salary.

Where is your sister, the former minister of petroleum?

Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Jostoman: 2:08pm On Feb 22
ddippset:
Best Senate president?

Go to kwara and ask them bad belle.
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by press9jatv: 2:08pm On Feb 22
Yes soo. and now Nigeria eyes don clear ooo
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Godoverevery: 2:08pm On Feb 22
Haydens:

Carry rope and hang yourself to death.

Seun
Mydn44
Dominique
Nlfpmod

If I reply now ........
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Haaland21: 2:08pm On Feb 22
Haaland21:

Noisemakers.....even in the time of GEJ, with the best oil boom recorded when oil was at 100 usd or more per barrel. The money was mismanaged, that the government had to start borrowing money to pay salary.

Where is your sister, the former minister of petroleum?

Google is your friend.

Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Lifemanage: 2:09pm On Feb 22
[quote author=madamgrace post=128589132][/quote]
U were the best speaker we ever had. The other ones have been confirmed clowns
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by 2mininuP: 2:09pm On Feb 22
Oga keep Ur memory jor who you epp mention 5 things Your father and yourself did for your state.
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Beautifulday: 2:09pm On Feb 22
ddippset:
Are you trying to tell us that because he was Senate President, he did not have a constituency?

He was first senator before he became SP.

Pls list his achievements to his people as a senator.
Also list his achievements as the Senate president.

Since you have declared him the SP ever, the above questions should not be a problem for you to answer..

Abi you think being a good Senate president is measured by how much you are fighting or opposing the President of the country?

Did you do government at all in secondary school?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Timmi: 2:09pm On Feb 22
[quote author=madamgrace post=128589132][/quote]

Saraki has no mouth to be talking of transparency. As Governor, he was opaque as black and his family looted Societe Generale causing ordinary citizens to loose their hard earned money. It shall not be well with him and his generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Golan007: 2:12pm On Feb 22
ddippset:
Best Senate president?

Those are his lapdogs.

If Saraki does not find his way back to power, they would not eat.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Mumusaphire: 2:13pm On Feb 22
ddippset:
Best Senate president?

and tell me any development that entered kwara since saraki left as governor. tell me any new company that entered kwara during these fatai and d current saddist as governor

1 Like

Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Mumusaphire: 2:14pm On Feb 22
Golan007:

Those are his lapdog.

If Saraki does not find his way back to power, they would not eat.
and tell me any development that entered kwara since saraki left as governor. tell me any new company that entered kwara during these fatai and d current saddist as governor

1 Like

Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Mumusaphire: 2:14pm On Feb 22
Timmi:

Saraki has no mouth to be talking of transparency. As Governor, he was opaque as black and his family looted Societe Generale causing ordinary citizens to loose their hard earned money. It shall not be well with him and his generation.
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Miyachi: 2:16pm On Feb 22
ddippset:
Best Senate president?

It is people like you that are the problem of Nigeria. Of all the things you mentioned up there, please tell me which of them is the constitutional duty of the Senate President or a senator. It is such shortsightedness that bedevils the citizenry. When you don't even know that these people are meant to represent you and put the executive in check, they can get away with being ineffective and giving people like you peanuts to sing their praises.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose / Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman / Fani-kayode Blows Own Trumpet As Ex-aviation Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.