Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Starting Affiliate Marketing In 2024 As A Newbie - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting Affiliate Marketing In 2024 As A Newbie (94 Views)

3 Things You Must Not Do In 2024 As A Business Owner / Why I Regret Starting Affiliate Marketing / Are you Interested In Starting Affiliate Marketing? Click Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting Affiliate Marketing In 2024 As A Newbie by Prosperpr7: 2:13pm On Feb 22
First of all, what is affiliate marketing. Most of us that have heard about affiliate marketing has associated it with scam and fraud, but I want to tell you guys that it isn't. Some people have defaced the concept of affiliate marketing into a fraud business. One in which people need to refer people or so. Like bring 2 people the 2 people will bring 2 people each and so on. You get the idea. This is most likely a Ponzi scheme that is bound to fail hard. What I want to introduce to you guys is the correct concept of affiliate marketing. Even if you're not starting affiliate marketing, at least you'll get the right idea of what it is.

So let's delve in. Affiliate marketing is a business platform where one recommends products online be it physical or digital to customers for a commission. The physical products can include furniture, phones, tablet, tech devices and so on. There is money in this but the starting capital is probably much. I wouldn't advice a newbie to start this and the profit in it this not appealing. For you to make profit in this you have to recommend a large amount of goods to customers to get any substantial profit. The digital affiliate marketing is where the money is. It has a cheap capital rate. In the digital one, you can recommend online products such as courses, tutorials and eBooks to people to buy and you get paid a commission. The commission for this is usually high. Usually 50% of what you sold. For example a course can be $30 and you'll be paid $15 if you recommend and someone buys it. Like that, you don't need to sell too much to make huge money. Just like 10 is more than enough. 10 would be $150. Things done already soft at this point.

But to start affiliate marketing by yourself is usually hard. What one needs to do is usually find someone that has been into it, like a mentor that will guide you. With this your sales would skyrocket. Without someone to guide you, you may even fall victim to scams or waste your money because you don't know how to make sales. As a newbie, you may not know the platform to use to start or how to go about it or what to do when you start.

I'm an affiliate marketer myself and if anyone is interested to learn, you can reach out to me on WhatsApp at +2349138250862

But if you want to get started right away, I have an online course that'll help you start. Just reach out to me on WhatsApp and also some bonuses awaits you. Thank you.
Re: Starting Affiliate Marketing In 2024 As A Newbie by Prosperpr7: 2:22pm On Feb 22
Here are testimonies if people are doubting. You can check their twitter handle and tell me that it's scam. If you're doubting, come and I'll show you guys how to earn from it.

Re: Starting Affiliate Marketing In 2024 As A Newbie by Prosperpr7: 2:34pm On Feb 22
Alright, I just noticed a new product. You can actually make money by making video. This is a digital product that can be sold by an affiliate marketer. If one is interested, you can recommend it and the person can learn the skill and make his/her own money. For example, I don't need to know about this "FULL PACK SMARTPHONE VIDEO EDITING COURSE". I only have to recommend it someone that is interested in video editing and I get paid a commission for it.

Btw, if anyone is interested in video editing, DM. Offers are limited. My number still remains +2349138250862

Re: Starting Affiliate Marketing In 2024 As A Newbie by Prosperpr7: 2:46pm On Feb 22
Starting affiliate marketing in 2024 can be exciting! Here are some key things to know:

1. Choose Your Niche: Select a niche that interests you and has a good potential audience. It could be anything from fitness to technology or fashion. Like I said above, video editing, bead making, graphic design, Crypto, even forex and so on

2. Research Products:Find products or services within your niche that you believe in and would recommend to others. Look for ones with good commission rates and track records. Exactly, but don't be greedy and look for products that are costly to recommend. U don see the state of Nigeria, people won't be able to afford costly goods. So one can be considerate in how you choose goods based on prices.

3. Build Your Platform:Whether it's a blog, YouTube channel, social media accounts, or a combination, create a platform where you can promote your affiliate products effectively. Exactly, this is essential, be it twitter, WhatsApp or any other.

4. Content Creation:Regularly create high-quality content that provides value to your audience. This could be in the form of reviews, tutorials, guides, or comparisons. This is to inform the potential customers of what you have to offer

5. Transparency: Be transparent about your affiliate relationships. Disclose your affiliate links to your audience to build trust. There is something I like to say, KLT factor, which stands for Know, Like Trust factor. Whicyis something every affiliate marketer need to have.

6. Track and Analyze: Use analytics tools to track your affiliate links' performance and adjust your strategy accordingly. This will help you optimize your efforts and maximize your earnings. You can do this, but I won't recommend it to a newbie, as this would cost a lot of money.

7. Stay Updated: The affiliate marketing landscape is constantly evolving, so stay informed about industry trends, new tools, and best practices to stay ahead of the curve.

By following these tips and staying dedicated, you can build a successful affiliate marketing business in 2024!

Re: Starting Affiliate Marketing In 2024 As A Newbie by Prosperpr7: 1:32pm On Mar 01
Hosting a WhatsApp class for individuals that wants to become affiliate marketers and make cool 500k weekly.

No be scam oo. This may be your opportunity to leave the trenches. Don't miss out

Interested persons should DM https:///9btcvl
50% Discount for the first 100 and little bonuses free of charge.
Re: Starting Affiliate Marketing In 2024 As A Newbie by Prosperpr7: 1:33pm On Mar 01
Anyone that wants to know more about affiliate marketing or get started can DM me on WhatsApp at 09138250862

(1) (Reply)

Experience Dubai With A Range Rover: An Unforgettable Family Vacation / Unfinished Business With Samzy / NCC Said Old SIM Cards Failed To Link Their NIN... See More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.