Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria (34395 Views)

As The Beninise Court Adjourns The Hearing Till Friday, Igboho Returns To His Ce / BREAKING: Igboho Returns To Cell As Beninise Court Adjourns Hearing Till Friday / No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria by EleventhWeirdo: 4:31pm On Feb 22
Chidex50:

If you stupidly channel the energy you put on hates and wickedness into something meaningful, your papa no go dey live for mud house. Your life for better small.

Chai e pain this 1p0b clown

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria by chopnaira: 4:32pm On Feb 22
Igboho oosha. While Nnamdi Kanu still remains locked up.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria by Omenlon: 4:36pm On Feb 22
dhoncesar:

It's like we don't know what's really happening out there. All of our freedom right activist have left us all with this doom... Where is wole shoyinka and co... No one has the right to speak freely anymore, there is nothing like democracy except you want to go crazy or 6foot underneath . Everyone is hiding their head in this time. May God save us from this doom. Tell me which state is not facing one or two ? If it's not kidnapping it will be headsmen or bombing or ritual or whatthefuck!!! Even the private firms are running their scams in other to secure their starved throat talkless of the public or federal sectors . I believe this is the end. Except there is a miracle

There is almost 300% on everything, fuel ,food house rent and so on... But salaries are not increasing. But they do release music to us, just to distract us from concentrating and we dance like zombies that we are (like baba fela said) and seems to forget our worries while our bills rise and grow every seconds. We suffer and smile just because we couldn't speak up ... Only God can save us...... That's why you see those that couldn't keep up commiting suicide , it's not their fault but they can't keep fighting forever. Is it until we have just 100,000 people left in this nation before it gets better

If we have any way to make this right , please don't let's hesitate. Because your helper might die withing this struggle, so what's left for you..

Peace 🕊️

are you too young to be a freedom fighter or an activists? Abi, those activist dem get two heads and you get one?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria by shotuns: 4:39pm On Feb 22
There is a video interview on youtube detailing why his house was attacked by DSS. it was never because of Yoruba Nation but his crimnal activities in Iibadan.
Re: Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria by adecz: 4:40pm On Feb 22
He better be careful let his Yoruba
brothers not betray him to Fulani
killers ...
Re: Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria by MasterTeeUSA: 4:43pm On Feb 22
Oduduwa is not in prison. Some people craving for power started promoting Yoruba Nation. I confronted them before when they tried to recruit me...they couldn't even explain boundaries of Yoruba Nation, what will happen to interethnic children, how will they pick leaders and the blueprint? Would we need visa, passport and how do you determine who is Yoruba or not? What happens to businesses and positions occupied by non-indigenes? No answers...just ...trust us lol. It was just another route to power by people already sidelined.

Stargangz:
Igboho o'sha! Yoruba people betray this man, welcome back oga mi. Moja mosa l'an m'akinkanju, Oduduwa shall be free one day.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria by BodyCount: 4:44pm On Feb 22
LegendHero:
Welcome back Igboho Oosha.
Wey rey
You think yoruba are like your people and elders?
Re: Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria by RALPHOW(m): 4:50pm On Feb 22
Welcome Igboho Oosa!
SW appreciate your efforts against kidnappers.
The grace of God on your impact is the reason why SW is relatively peaceful from the evil kidnappers.
You gallantly entered the forest with your team and chased them out.
God Bless Igboho
God Bless Yoruba nation

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria by Chidex50(m): 4:58pm On Feb 22
EleventhWeirdo:

Chai e pain this 1p0b clown
Lolzz! You think say Ipob na derogatory name. It's just a movement, let me educate you. Las Las everyone will be ok
Re: Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria by Dream25: 4:58pm On Feb 22
MasterTeeUSA:
Oduduwa is not in prison. Some people craving for power started promoting Yoruba Nation. I confronted them before when they tried to recruit me...they couldn't even explain boundaries of Yoruba Nation, what will happen to interethnic children, how will they pick leaders and the blueprint? Would we need visa, passport and how do you determine who is Yoruba or not? What happens to businesses and positions occupied by non-indigenes? No answers...just ...trust us lol. It was just another route to power by people already sidelined.

That's because you're asking rubbish question.

All Yoruba land in Nigeria is going with Yoruba nation. No inch of Yoruba territory in Nigeria will be left behind if we're to secede. From Kwara to kogi to Edo to Delta, no inch of Yoruba territory will be left behind.

I'm also a product of interethnic marriage, anybody with a Yoruba father or mother can claim Yoruba..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria by MasterTeeUSA: 5:02pm On Feb 22
Like all those born of white-black parents can claim to be white abi. You are funny. Anyways, you do not have the blueprint and I asked those that were at the forefront...I even joined the zoom with Sunday Igboho. You do not know what you are talking about. You think you can just force Kwara, Kogi, Edo and Delta to join Yoruba Nation...or you will cut their states into two or three...You dey JOKE...and I am sure you do not even believe in this fantasy.

Dream25:

That's because you're asking rubbish question.

All Yoruba land in Nigeria is going with Yoruba nation. No inch of Yoruba territory in Nigeria will be left behind if we're to secede. From Kwara to kogi to Edo to Delta, no inch of Yoruba territory will be left behind.

I'm also a product of interethnic marriage, anybody with a Yoruba father or mother can claim Yoruba..

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria by JobZoneNews(m): 5:05pm On Feb 22
You are welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria by Nyouth: 5:07pm On Feb 22
benuejosh:
See who they were comparing to Nnamdi Kanu.

Igboho may be called the Hero while Kanu may be called a Beer = HERO BEER.

Can Nnamdi Kanu go to his home town now for any function? Igboho is out Kanu is still in.

E be like Kanu needs to ask Igboho for the lecture note of how to be free from Nigeria's Security hold.
Igbo ran away from Nigeria he was not arrested in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria by eliwa47(m): 5:19pm On Feb 22
Igboho òòsà! You're welcome.
Wọlé wọlé wọlé, ilé baba ọmọ kìí b'ọmọ lẹ ru, wọlé.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria by MySolace: 5:21pm On Feb 22
benuejosh:
See who they were comparing to Nnamdi Kanu.

Igboho may be called the Hero while Kanu may be called a Beer = HERO BEER.

Can Nnamdi Kanu go to his home town now for any function? Igboho is out Kanu is still in.

E be like Kanu needs to ask Igboho for the lecture note of how to be free from Nigeria's Security hold.
Both persons are not on d same frequency. Nnamdi is is a threath to d federal govt, hes both national and international figure who can give command even from exile and get maximum compliance. Hes bigger dan a governor or group of governors.

Can igboho declare sit-at-home in yoruba land and get compliance? Igboho is a nobody. Just a loud mouthed agbero. Even mc oluomo get mouth pass him.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria by delpee(f): 5:22pm On Feb 22
Omenlon:
please enumerate what he fought for?

He fought against the terrorists who were tormenting his kinsmen in Oyo North.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria by Faposky95: 5:23pm On Feb 22
Penguin2:
Why won’t he return to Nigeria when it’s Awalokan government?

Meanwhile, Nnamdi Kanu must die in jail.

When Igbos start talking now, they will start talking trash.

Hold up
Wait some minutes
Re: Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria by EleventhWeirdo: 5:28pm On Feb 22
Chidex50:

Lolzz! You think say Ipob na derogatory name. It's just a movement, let me educate you. Las Las everyone will be ok

You are correct. Movement of clowns cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria by theamazonguru(m): 5:28pm On Feb 22
Stargangz:
Igboho o'sha! Yoruba people betray this man, welcome back oga mi. Moja mosa l'an m'akinkanju, Oduduwa shall be free one day.

Don't generalize, Yoruba people didn't.
FEMI FANI KAYODE did.
He sold him out for 36 pieces of silver.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria by mamaafrik(m): 5:29pm On Feb 22
donbrowser:
He will definitely be arrested

Who gave birth to you,mumu
Re: Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria by TemmyT002(m): 5:30pm On Feb 22
Shame on Buhari
Re: Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria by NeckingNgulping(m): 5:30pm On Feb 22
Omenlon:
please enumerate what he fought for?

He fought for the freedom and the emancipation of the Yoruba people. A pioneer fighter for creation of Oduduwa nation. He's a separatist that has earned my respect.
Re: Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria by Riskymarvelous(m): 5:31pm On Feb 22
Greenback:
His own people will still attack and abandon him... 😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣
e dey pain you as nnamdi kanu still dey for prison right?
Re: Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria by Okorocubana(m): 5:31pm On Feb 22
Igboho Na Freedom Fighter?
Re: Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria by BabaO2: 5:57pm On Feb 22
Stargangz:
No one betrays him.
DSS might still rearrest him I am afraid
Re: Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria by SirLakes: 6:02pm On Feb 22
Buhari na your mate? grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria by sheeda995(f): 6:13pm On Feb 22
MasterTeeUSA:
Like all those born of white-black parents can claim to be white abi. You are funny. Anyways, you do not have the blueprint and I asked those that were at the forefront...I even joined the zoom with Sunday Igboho. You do not know what you are talking about. You think you can just force Kwara, Kogi, Edo and Delta to join Yoruba Nation...or you will cut their states into two or three...You dey JOKE...and I am sure you do not even believe in this fantasy.

People whether black green or yellow can claim.any state in Nigeria,just like how we have many Americans that are Nigerians. That's the least of the problem, being white or black is not a nationality and thus your analysis false and wrong

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria by Greenback: 6:19pm On Feb 22
Riskymarvelous:
e dey pain you as nnamdi kanu still dey for prison right?
In that ya beat,every other person is omo nna 😁😁😁
So much for coneheaded structures 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria by Chidex50(m): 6:20pm On Feb 22
EleventhWeirdo:

You are correct. Movement of clowns cheesy
Coz d evil County don taya them.
Re: Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria by yommen: 6:23pm On Feb 22
Stargangz:

You have started talking rubbish. How did Yorubas betray him? As soon as he was arrested in Benin Republic, Yorubas moved quick stop his forceful return to Nigeria. They stood with him all the way till he was released by Benin Government. He himself confessed to how Yorubas stood by him through the tough time. I don't now understand how you arrived at your conclusion.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Show Of Shame As Govt, Security Officials Turn Govt House To Boxing Arena / Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno / Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.