Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,179 members, 7,835,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian (4229 Views)

Funny Tweet About Tinubu's Inauguration Today [photo] / If INEC Had Officiated Arsenal Vs Everton Match (funny Tweet). / See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by Bendeco2020: 7:32pm On Feb 22
Anything to make agbado tribalists feel better is welcomed sha grin

Very insecure people grin
Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by DWickedLandLord: 8:08pm On Feb 22
He's Igbo because his screen name says so 🔥👍🏾

Because of typing rubbish n bringing traffic tomorrow he'll say he's a sm influencer

All for cruise n finances
Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by TruthsFM: 8:10pm On Feb 22
Nyouth:
so will you accept him
yes, is it not saying the fact niii
Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by Emmabyte: 8:24pm On Feb 22
Is the post after the flogging or before the flogging, hungry goats
Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by christistruth01: 8:50pm On Feb 22
Don't let it surprise you to see even Nnamdi Kanu and Peter Obi applying for SW Citizenship

They will tell you that they just found out their mothers are from the Onitsha Royal family and the Onitsha Royal family are descendants of Oduduwa

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by chopnaira: 8:50pm On Feb 22
christistruth01:

Don't let it surprise you to see even Nnamdi Kanu applying for SW Citizenship

The will tell you that they just found out their mothers are from the Onitsha Royal family and the Onitsha Royal family are descendants of Oduduwa
🤣🤣🤣

Well it's pretty close if we go from The Benin dynasty which created the Obi of Onitsha. A few weeks ago, the Obi was dressed like a Yoruba Oba.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by aswani(m): 9:04pm On Feb 22
christistruth01:

Don't let it surprise you to see even Nnamdi Kanu and Peter Obi applying for SW Citizenship

They will tell you that they just found out their mothers are from the Onitsha Royal family and the Onitsha Royal family are descendants of Oduduwa

You might think you are joking but you are very close to the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by Beverlyjean(f): 9:16pm On Feb 22
Negroid001:
If we go our separate ways. It's ibo people that will suffer the most. Come to think of it, they occupy such a small portion on the map. They have other states and tribes to contend with who don't want to be associated with them. They don't even have enough land.

Most of their investment is in lagos

Such hypocrites.

Like u yorubas can even manage igbo investments when wre leave .... in a matter of years , lagos will collapse... u really don't understand that commerce determines a nations GDP ... something no other tribe apart from the igbos are experts at ...

We will build from the scratch again...we have done it b4 and we will do it again , but this time , easily cos it's us that's gonna be totally in control

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by Chummynoni(m): 9:58pm On Feb 22
The "THEY" he used as pronoun instead of "WE" gave him away to be an impostor. LoL.

1 Like

Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by Cassandraloius: 10:18pm On Feb 22
Where are those parents that named thier child after Tinubu? How far? I hope say the hardship no affect una o.😄
Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by Negroid001(m): 11:12pm On Feb 22
Beverlyjean:

Like u yorubas can even manage igbo investments when wre leave .... in a matter of years , lagos will collapse... u really don't understand that commerce determines a nations GDP ... something no other tribe apart from the igbos are experts at ...

We will build from the scratch again...we have done it b4 and we will do it again , but this time , easily cos it's us that's gonna be totally in control

The fact every section of the country except ibos has been in power since the civil war states so many things. I won't say much. Y'all are delusional.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by SuperOnyi: 11:43pm On Feb 22
shocked

Which Igbos? Then maybe I'm not Igbo, I've got Igbo blood in me and I have never been to Lagos. Matter of fact, I only knew about this "power" Lagos possess here on Nairaland.

I guess this means my mom isn't Igbo. Dayum!

1 Like

Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by flokii: 11:48pm On Feb 22
The Yoruba poster stated the viewpoint of most sensible Yorubas (excluding half-breeds and some omo ales). You can't claim Yorubas hate you and still stay put in Yorubaland after getting your dream country. After they get biafra, it's bye bye for good, forever.

The Igbo poster stated the obvious.. Igbos living in the South West won't leave to biafra cos most have never lived in South East throughout their entire lives.. They were born and bred in Yorubaland, fed with lies by their parents to hate Yorubas which they carry as job, hating on Yorubas dilligently.

Ni ojo ti ipinya ba ma waye.. It'll be to your tents oh Isreal.
Every mallam to his own kettle...

We'll first issue quit notice for outsiders to leave, failure to comply will make us use maximum force and imprisonment.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by ahaz: 12:05am On Feb 23
Negroid001:
If we go our separate ways. It's ibo people that will suffer the most. Come to think of it, they occupy such a small portion on the map. They have other states and tribes to contend with who don't want to be associated with them. They don't even have enough land.

Most of their investment is in lagos

Such hypocrites.

Hahah atlesst Tinubu don show us who dey suffer pass...ebi n pa wa oo
Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by ahaz: 12:06am On Feb 23
Tjra:

He that is down needs fear no more.

The poor Igbos you see all over social media have nothing to lose. All their entire properties can fit into a polythene bag.

Na the likes of Obi Cubana, P-square, Cubana chief priest, those in paid employment, etc. go dey fear.
Atlesst non of the poor Igbos have fainted on the street due to hunger.
Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by ahaz: 12:08am On Feb 23
Tobilobadarose:
Please
I need directions on how to get to Ibadan from Alakuko..the cheapest route Please 🙏
Please get a helmet as you move and say this prayer, Lord, into thy hands I commite my skull in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by ahaz: 12:11am On Feb 23
christistruth01:

Which citizen, a country where you got your ass whopped for a loaf of bread? Are you kidding me? grin
Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by Bookhub: 12:14am On Feb 23
i would love to live in Biafra sweet home my grandfather died for.
Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by EmekaA125(m): 1:40am On Feb 23
flokii:
The Yoruba poster stated the viewpoint of most sensible Yorubas (excluding half-breeds and some omo ales). You can't claim Yorubas hate you and still stay put in Yorubaland after getting your dream country. After they get biafra, it's bye bye for good, forever.

The Igbo poster stated the obvious.. Igbos living in the South West won't leave to biafra cos most have never lived in South East throughout their entire lives.. They were born and bred in Yorubaland, fed with lies by their parents to hate Yorubas which they carry as job, hating on Yorubas dilligently.

Ni ojo ti ipinya ba ma waye.. It'll be to your tents oh Isreal.
Every mallam to his own kettle...

We'll first issue quit notice for outsiders to leave, failure to comply will make us use maximum force and imprisonment.
Till then.
Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by Difrent: 2:28am On Feb 23
JagabanB:

I have met lgb0s in Enugu who are indigenes of Enugu answering Aliyu, Alhaji, they are Muslims, make una no d Iie give unaselves.

The first mayor of Enugu is a Hausa man

1 Like

Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by Negroid001(m): 3:09am On Feb 23
ahaz:

Hahah atlesst Tinubu don show us who dey suffer pass...ebi n pa wa oo

Typical Ibo comment.
As if anyone from another tribe can erase 63 years of incompetence in 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by Negroid001(m): 3:11am On Feb 23
Bendeco2020:
Anything to make agbado tribalists feel better is welcomed sha grin

Very insecure people grin

But you're living in agbado land.
Wetin do una half plot for east?
Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by Forkthiefnubu: 4:02am On Feb 23
chopnaira:

Which of them. The Igbo guy?
There is no Igbo guy between the two
Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by Beverlyjean(f): 7:26am On Feb 23
Negroid001:

The fact every section of the country except ibos has been in power since the civil war states so many things. I won't say much. Y'all are delusional.

U are really delusional .... the country has been sinking for decades now , others from different regions have been in power, yet , non have managed government properly
Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by DaTruths: 10:58am On Feb 23
seanfer:
The 2nd tweet is right though..

Its right because you are not bright.

Biafrans will also not have a capital city because Abuja is the only capital?

We won't have an international airport because Lagos and Abuja have the only international Airports?

We won't have an Economic hub and seaport because lagos has the only seaport?

Lagos is thriving because of the monopoly Nigerian Govt gave to it.

Let Biafrans go, have their own seaport and see igbos leave Lagos.

And when igbos leave Lagos, it would become a shadow of what it is today.

Don't play.
Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by seanfer(m): 11:26am On Feb 23
DaTruths:

Its right because you are not bright.

Biafrans will also not have a capital city because Abuja is the only capital?

We won't have an international airport because Lagos and Abuja have the only international Airports?

We won't have an Economic hub and seaport because lagos has the only seaport?

Lagos is thriving because of the monopoly Nigerian Govt gave to it.

Let Biafrans go, have their own seaport and see igbos leave Lagos.

And when igbos leave Lagos, it would become a shadow of what it is today.

Don't play.

Why not leave the Lagos and stop all this prolonged exit.
Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by DaTruths: 12:20pm On Feb 23
seanfer:

Why not leave the Lagos and stop all this prolonged exit.

Why not give them Biafra and stop asking them to leave Lagos?
Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by StarRida: 12:38pm On Feb 23
chopnaira:

Which of them. The Igbo guy?
aliyu my left black a*s Igbo dey answer that name
Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by seanfer(m): 12:58pm On Feb 23
DaTruths:

Why not give them Biafra and stop asking them to leave Lagos?

Is it Lagos that is denying you Biafra?.... Move to your region first and lets see if other regions will start crying for you to come back...

1 Like

Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by gidgiddy: 1:28pm On Feb 23
Sctests:

Dear Mr Agbado Ebinpawazu. Your ' Aliyu Chigozirim' guy is a yoruba APC Mongol with a fake Igbo twitter handle. It has been proven several. masturbating on a fakery.

For this Tinubulation regime, na die you dey. grin

The guy is a well known APC online miscreant from Imo State who goes about telling people that IPOB is 5he problem of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by JagabanB: 1:59pm On Feb 23
YourMrBoo:

Lol u dey run 😂

In my culture you must not be Igbo to be conferred a traditional title.

You can be a king of Igbo Muslim as an Igbo Muslim spotter. grin

By the way generalizing stuff is a way of the foolish undecided
There are lgb0s who are Muslims, that's the bottom line.
Re: Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian by DaTruths: 2:13pm On Feb 23
seanfer:

Is it Lagos that is denying you Biafra?.... Move to your region first and lets see if other regions will start crying for you to come back...

No, you ask your govt and her armed forces to leave our region first and see if Biafrans won't come back.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Donates $1m To Haiti As Fresh Quake Hits / Jonathan To Meet Obama On Sunday / Military Dumping Boko-Haram Dead Bodies (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.