Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Govs Responsible For $/N Hike, Converting Allocations To Dollars - Idris Usman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Govs Responsible For $/N Hike, Converting Allocations To Dollars - Idris Usman (17177 Views)

Tinubu Presented A Dollarised Budget, FG Benefitting From $/N Hike - Ndume / Senate Denies Fashola's Claim On Budgetary Allocations To Road Construction / Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Govs Responsible For $/N Hike, Converting Allocations To Dollars - Idris Usman by yahmohy27: 9:42pm On Feb 22
Basicend:
Not only them. . the Chairmen and Executive directors of the banks are the ones amortizing those funds personal use and hoardings. They are the cabals.
They call the MDs, directors / RMs and instruct them on how segments of those funds must be kept aside from public disbursement. That is why CBN tried to aggressively fight bank FX deposits.
Yes,you right too
Re: Govs Responsible For $/N Hike, Converting Allocations To Dollars - Idris Usman by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:53pm On Feb 22
chopnaira:
The governors just dey chop and clean mouth.
Shame on you zombie
Re: Govs Responsible For $/N Hike, Converting Allocations To Dollars - Idris Usman by HRMK: 12:20am On Feb 23
THESE STATE GOVERNORS ARE THE MAJOR PROBLEMS AND ENEMIES OF THE POOR MASSES!ASK THEM WHAT THEY HAVE DONE WITH DIFFERENT FUNDS COLLECTED FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT!!
Re: Govs Responsible For $/N Hike, Converting Allocations To Dollars - Idris Usman by Dwightventures(m): 8:33am On Feb 23
This makes a lot of sense.

It aligns with my avowed belief that the only reasons wretched nations suffer even in 2024 is the cruelty in their hearts, from the top man to the bottom people. Nobody cares for the general good, but for themselves only.

I have a journal in which I wrote this very belief in October 1992 (yes you saw that right). 31 years + later it has become so much clearer to me

Re: Govs Responsible For $/N Hike, Converting Allocations To Dollars - Idris Usman by ironheart(m): 8:36am On Feb 23
lexy2014:

who are the "they"?
thats the real question my brother. Goat wey hold yam can never plant it for future use.
Re: Govs Responsible For $/N Hike, Converting Allocations To Dollars - Idris Usman by lastkingsman: 10:43am On Feb 23
airsaylongcome:

How would using USD tame hyperinflation? #honestQuestion

The honest question is how do you use a currency (USD) that you can't print?
Re: Govs Responsible For $/N Hike, Converting Allocations To Dollars - Idris Usman by airsaylongcome: 10:46am On Feb 23
lastkingsman:

The honest question is how do you use a currency (USD) that you can't print?

You earn it. Which is what most other countries do.
Re: Govs Responsible For $/N Hike, Converting Allocations To Dollars - Idris Usman by CHAQUR: 11:14am On Feb 23
Name them or that's impossible to do... Definitely this is based on what most of them have done in that same position as past governors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Under Pressure To Return Zakari To Operations / BREAKING | APC Disowns Philip Obin, Blacklists @apcnigeria Twitter Handle / Okaro Ouzama Arrested For Illicit Drug Trafficking In Mumbai, India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.