Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 (23823 Views)

Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool Carabao Cup Final (10 - 11)pens On 27th February 2022 / PSG Vs Bayern Munich Champions League Final (0 - 1) On 23rd August 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by chatinent: 8:29pm On Feb 25
Chelsea is the worst thing to happen to Chelsea fans.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by Seunpapa65: 8:30pm On Feb 25
Chelsea can't even win Liverpool feeders team πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by achorladey: 8:38pm On Feb 25
chatinent:
Chelsea is the worst thing to happen to Chelsea fans.

The present players don't know what it means to represent the club. The achievement of the club is too weighty for them to carry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by achorladey: 8:38pm On Feb 25
Seunpapa65:
Chelsea can't even win Liverpool feeders team πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What a shame
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by leathalbeast: 8:53pm On Feb 25
OgaRico:
Pep is too big for clubs like Lazio and Roma to come for him. Them no get liver reach to approach the man.

Go and check the German league history and then you will discover that after Bayern, Dortmund is the next big team so is not Klopp era that made the team a big team, well of casue except you started following German football League around 2013 or so.

Pep won every domestic trophy while in Germany and the German National team copied his style of play and won the World Cup with predominately Pep players from Bayern.
So what do you mean by Pep failed at Bayern?

so has Dortmund won any league since klopp left ? Bayern had won treble before pep was hired so if he couldn't win the UCL then isn't it a failure for him ? Moreover its not that pep is big for things like Lazio or roma , the truth is he will fail there.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by Coldkev17: 9:03pm On Feb 25
thesicilian:

All these reasons you have given and more are why many greats consider Klopp better than Guardiola.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by OgaRico(m): 9:06pm On Feb 25
Yes, kudos to Klopp but you and I know that every coach has at least one coach that normally best him. Klopp is to Pep what Pep is to Mourinho and the list goes on.

Liverpool don't have money to purchase players that is why, is not that Klopp won't like to spend much and besides is Van Dijk and Alisson not the most expensive in their department or at least they were once the most expensive.

And talking about academy players, I think is all about a club's set up. Madrid mostly sign, while Barca rely on Academy products.
As a Football fan, I have known Liverpool to be a club that promote their Academy players to first team, so is not like Klopp started the movement.

khattab02:
Dey there dey deceive yourself.

Who has beaten Pep the most in his coaching career??

Who did Pep see as the one that bring the best out of him?

Who did Pep see as a very strong Challenger in England, he is also wary of?

The budget and players Klopp has to work with even raised him above Pep.

How many youngstars have Pep brought to his city team compared to Liverpool??

Dey play o
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by Coldkev17: 9:06pm On Feb 25
[quote author=thesicilian post=128643266]
All these reasons you have given and more are why many greats consider Klopp better than Guardiola.[/quote and you watch football likedis? Between pep and jurgen team who play better and serious football best? Even an unborn child would pick pep. Shey nah him say make you no see big clubs sign you? Smh spit!
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by uunwanaobong3: 9:12pm On Feb 25
CHELSEA FC are NOISE POLLUTION, TOUT, and ALSO A BIG EMBARRASSMENT TO ALL PROFESSIONAL CLUB.

I can't believe that Liverpool could used a squad of infant teenagers to win Chelsea with their 9 first team players out through injury, apart from van dirk, Robertson and Daiz, other players are either bench warmers or academy players..... I am so ashamed of Chelsea right now.

Liverpool teenagers won Chelsea professional players with the most expensive squad in Europe. What a shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by uunwanaobong3: 9:13pm On Feb 25
uunwanaobong3:
CHELSEA FC are NOISE POLLUTION, TOUT, and ALSO A BIG EMBARRASSMENT TO ALL PROFESSIONAL CLUB.

I can't believe that Liverpool could used a squad of infant teenagers to win Chelsea with their 9 first team players out through injury, apart from van dirk, Robertson and Daiz, other players are either bench warmers or academy players..... I am so ashamed of Chelsea right now.

Liverpool teenagers won Chelsea professional players with the most expensive squad in Europe. What a shame.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by OgaRico(m): 9:17pm On Feb 25
Not winning the League after Klopp left is down to the Dortmund's management and the players they have assembled over the years.
Klopp came to a club that won five UCL before his arrival so maybe you should say he failed because he has not won another five since you are saying that Pep failed at Bayern for not replicating what the club did before he was signed.

And before I forget, bro see ehh, Lazio and Roma can't afford Pep's services. The Pep guy is not a regular breed for common clubs.

leathalbeast:
so has Dortmund won any league since klopp left ? Bayern had won treble before pep was hired so if he couldn't win the UCL then isn't it a failure for him ? Moreover its not that pep is big for things like Lazio or roma , the truth is he will fail there.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by Coldkev17: 9:20pm On Feb 25
kunleiky:

The ones he scored in the last two games are in Dream Leauges abi.
Subtract his impact from that AFCON let's see if you entered final vs Cote D'Ivoire.
Let's learn to objective
Shalom
Bro he can't thrive in epl that's the truth, he was blackout in the AFCON. Defence in EPL is much strong unlike Seria A where counter attack happen oftens beside he will man marked well just like we all see in AFCON unlike Haaland who have the gift to pause and adjust just to take a pass and score, that left many defender in awestock, he can quickly run being mark and free himself while Osimhen can't do this. I do watch Napoli match often, I'll be glad if he can ply his trade to PSG
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by Coldkev17: 9:30pm On Feb 25
leathalbeast:
don't mind that guy, didn't pep go n fail at Bayern munich, klopp took Dortmund to glory, Liverpool to an A list team, lets wait till the day pep coach a team like roma or lazio
see bad belle? You wan make him go small club after coaching big clubs.. Your mentality is down, even jose didn't have good offers that's why he went to Roma.. Can you wish yourself to fall from grace to grass? Keep waiting o

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by Coldkev17: 9:32pm On Feb 25
NeoWanZaeed:

O BOI...kloopp good o
one win in 5 european finals!! You're sick brr

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by ekhai(m): 9:34pm On Feb 25
EmekaBlue:
Chelsea make us proud

Atleast wont go trophyless like man u & arsenal
THIS IS WHY YOU LOST. ASKING GOD FOR WINNING TO MOCK OTHERS. HOW WAS IT?
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by Coldkev17: 9:39pm On Feb 25
OgaRico:
Pep is too big for clubs like Lazio and Roma to come for him. Them no get liver reach to approach the man.

Go and check the German league history and then you will discover that after Bayern, Dortmund is the next big team so is not Klopp era that made the team a big team, well of casue except you started following German football League around 2013 or so.

Pep won every domestic trophy while in Germany and the German National team copied his style of play and won the World Cup with predominately Pep players from Bayern.
So what do you mean by Pep failed at Bayern?

Thank you, please tell them oo.. I can remember vividly that the germans played pep style throughout the WC2014
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by Blackbishop(m): 9:39pm On Feb 25
Just leave it for Klopp I almost had heart attack when I saw our team and bench but that guy sabi. I think I will just stop watching football once that guy comot liverpool[quote][/quote]
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by Beverlyjean(f): 9:42pm On Feb 25
OgaRico:
Liverpool was an A Class Club both in England and Europe before he came and so I don't agree with this your view but Dortmund, I agree.
He won 1 out of three UCL Final because his led team played against an average Tottenham the Bottle Job FC. And so knowing who Tottenham is and will be for a long time coming, it is normal that Klopp team should have won against Tottenham.
Ma or sir (whatever gender you're), Klopp is never at the same level with genius Pep.

Average spurs u say... but he destroyed barca 4.0 to get to the final ...

U call Liverpool that had not won the league title in 30 yrs until he came and took over ... Liverpool were living on past glory ... they were like spurs when he took over ...

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by Coldkev17: 9:43pm On Feb 25
He even said he failed in Germany after winning bundesliga throughout his 3 years stay in munich, that dude is under 18 or just a tinubu fan, he think with a brain stuck with watery beans..
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by leathalbeast: 10:05pm On Feb 25
OgaRico:
Not winning the League after Klopp left is down to the Dortmund's management and the players they have assembled over the years.
Klopp came to a club that won five UCL before his arrival so maybe you should say he failed because he has not won another five since you are saying that Pep failed at Bayern for not replicating what the club did before he was signed.

And before I forget, bro see ehh, Lazio and Roma can't afford Pep's services. The Pep guy is not a regular breed for common clubs.

sometimes u need to test yourself as a coach to attain greatness, look at Luciano spalletti he took an unknown Napoli team and made them Italian champions, the Dortmund u are saying weren't any better under klopp, he was such a Great manager that he identified quality players like nuri sahin, gundogan, goetze, lewandonski, reus etc, he got them for cheap and molded them to champions, it was his achievement not that Dortmund was so great, I dare guardiola to even go for a team like this current man UTD team and see whether he won't fail miserably. Pep is a wonderful coach but until he is able to take a Porto to win ucl or a Dortmund to win bundesliga, he is just an average coach pampered with money

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by leathalbeast: 10:08pm On Feb 25
Coldkev17:
see bad belle? You wan make him go small club after coaching big clubs.. Your mentality is down, even jose didn't have good offers that's why he went to Roma.. Can you wish yourself to fall from grace to grass? Keep waiting o
I see it as fear, he knows he will fail at clubs with low budget coz he is a coach pampered with money
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by OgaRico(m): 10:12pm On Feb 25
As much as I will agree with almost everything you have said, Pep to Man UTD won't be different from Pep at City because the new shareholder guy that just came in will support Pep with every penny he needs to make United great again.
Well, let see what the future holds, because Pep might give Porto or any of the other not A List clubs in Europe a try somedays.

leathalbeast:
sometimes u need to test yourself as a coach to attain greatness, look at Luciano spalletti he took an unknown Napoli team and made them Italian champions, the Dortmund u are saying weren't any better under klopp, he was such a Great manager that he identified quality players like nuri sahin, gundogan, goetze, lewandonski, reus etc, he got them for cheap and molded them to champions, it was his achievement not that Dortmund was so great, I dare guardiola to even go for a team like this current man UTD team and see whether he won't fail miserably. Pep is a wonderful coach but until he is able to take a Porto to win ucl or a Dortmund to win bundesliga, he is just an average coach pampered with money
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:15pm On Feb 25
Coldkev17:
one win in 5 european finals!! You're sick brr

Lol

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:15pm On Feb 25
enemyofprogress:
NeoWanZaeed right now grin grin grin

grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by Banbanna(m): 10:30pm On Feb 25
Me too. Not as if I am against LFC winning the trophy, I'd wanted that EFL cup more for Pochettino & not for those weak ass Chelsea players. Probably they could have won it via penalties. Poch be don try for EPL sha, right from his Tottenham days. At least something has to give at some point.
Reussite:
I feel for Pochettino to be very honestπŸ₯Ή

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by OgaRico(m): 10:30pm On Feb 25
Is Spurs not average sir or where is the lie?

And kudos to him for destroying Barca.
He won just one EPL and that was due to fatigue that other team players had due to the COVID lockdown. His league win is equal to Leichester City and that is nothing special.

Beverlyjean:

Average spurs u say... but he destroyed barca 4.0 to get to the final ...

U call Liverpool that had not won the league title in 30 yrs until he came and took over ... Liverpool were living on past glory ... they were like spurs when he took over ...
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by ericmor: 10:32pm On Feb 25
emmyclassic:
Shut up you know nothing about football

I think it is better to just ignore people like that. I don't know his/her own definition of A class team. Nothing wa person no go see from all these Nigeria people.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by ericmor: 10:37pm On Feb 25
OgaRico:
As much as I will agree with almost everything you have said, Pep to Man UTD won't be different from Pep at City because the new shareholder guy that just came in will support Pep with every penny he needs to make United great again.
Well, let see what the future holds, because Pep might give Porto or any of the other not A List clubs in Europe a try somedays.

Forward ever, backward never. As long as you are doing great, the top clubs will continue to come for you. Abi who go leave Bayern and hear of madrid call and reject to go and coach Newcastle? Who does that
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by nobleswazzy(m): 10:48pm On Feb 25
OgaRico:

He won just one EPL and that was due to fatigue that other team players had due to the COVID lockdown. His league win is equal to Leichester City and that is nothing special.

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by Beverlyjean(f): 10:59pm On Feb 25
OgaRico:

So other teams had fatigue and covid and his team didn't?? U really need to go argue with primary school pupils

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by Azazyel: 11:19pm On Feb 25
kunleiky:

The ones he scored in the last two games are in Dream Leauges abi.
Subtract his impact from that AFCON let's see if you entered final vs Cote D'Ivoire.
Let's learn to objective
Shalom

He impacts games alright but I'm talking about output. Goals conversion rate. He misses lots of chances. His positioning sef na something else and that's why he is usually caught offside. Chelsea needs a striker who is lethal in front of goal like Harry Kane
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by Azazyel: 11:25pm On Feb 25
ogahope:

If you were a striker, with the formation Super Eagles played, I believe you would have scored 100 goalsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Even with an attacking play, osimhen with all Chelsea's weight on his shoulders would definitely flop. He is usually wasteful in front of goal. Chelsea is currently facing the same wastefulness issue. Osimhen definitely needs to work on his positioning, headers and finishing . I love his workrate. It's among the highest

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Victor Osimhen Interview / Leicester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) - Live / Euro 2012: Denmark Vs Portugal (2 - 3) Group B Match: On 13th June 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.