Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 (23820 Views)

Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool Carabao Cup Final (10 - 11)pens On 27th February 2022 / PSG Vs Bayern Munich Champions League Final (0 - 1) On 23rd August 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by OgaRico(m): 12:54am On Feb 26
Okay, you have been noticed, now move along.

Beverlyjean:

So other teams suggested fatigue and civil and his team didn't?? U really need to go argue with primary school pupils
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by OgaRico(m): 12:58am On Feb 26
No lie there bro, you just said the simple truth but o, you see this your who does that question abi? Mourinho fit shock you because as e bi so now, the man na anywhere belle face club coach since Pep and Klopp came into the business.

ericmor:

Forward ever, backward never. As long as you are doing great, the top clubs will continue to come for you. Abi who go leave Bayern and hear of madrid call and reject to go and coach Newcastle? Who does that

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by ericmor: 1:47am On Feb 26
OgaRico:
No lie there bro, you just said the simple truth but o, you see this your who does that question abi? Mourinho fit shock you because as e bi so now, the man na anywhere belle face club coach since Pep and Klopp came into the business.

Mo can not shock anything, he will always choose the best among all. Who want him now? Chelsea and man u and the Saudi, if he can't reach an agreement with Chelsea and man u, then he can consider other clubs. He can never have a good agreement with any of those two and still choose a lesser club ahead of them despite his decline performances now
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by ericmor: 1:50am On Feb 26
OgaRico:

But u have a point in that anywhere belle face sha and it's because of the kind of clubs that come for him and he has no choice than to choose d best among them because he need the job to stay relevant in the game

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by OgaRico(m): 1:51am On Feb 26
You're right.

ericmor:

Mo can not shock anything, he will always choose the best among all. Who want him now? Chelsea and man u and the Saudi, if he can't reach an agreement with Chelsea and man u, then he can consider other clubs. He can never have a good agreement with any of those two and still choose a lesser club ahead of them despite his decline performances now
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by Dybala11(m): 8:07am On Feb 26
uunwanaobong3:
CHELSEA FC are NOISE POLLUTION, TOUT, and ALSO A BIG EMBARRASSMENT TO ALL PROFESSIONAL CLUB.

I can't believe that Liverpool could used a squad of infant teenagers to win Chelsea with their 9 first team players out through injury, apart from van dirk, Robertson and Daiz, other players are either bench warmers or academy players..... I am so ashamed of Chelsea right now.

Liverpool teenagers won Chelsea professional players with the most expensive squad in Europe. What a shame.
So Macalister and Gakpo are bench warmers/Academy players in Liverpool?
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by Dybala11(m): 8:09am On Feb 26
EmekaBlue:
Chelsea make us proud
Atleast wont go trophyless like man u & arsenal
Where's the supposed trophy? Abi the trophy don turn to 33 exports ni? 🙄

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by drsibz66(m): 8:57am On Feb 26
OgaRico:
Liverpool was an A Class Club both in England and Europe before he came and so I don't agree with this your view but Dortmund, I agree.
He won 1 out of three UCL Final because his led team played against an average Tottenham the Bottle Job FC. And so knowing who Tottenham is and will be for a long time coming, it is normal that Klopp team should have won against Tottenham.
Ma or sir (whatever gender you're), Klopp is never at the same level with genius Pep.

You seem to forget so soon. The actual final was Barcelona. Coming from 3 goals down to beat them 4 . 0 at anfield isn't easy to pull out. I doubt even pep can do it. Can't remember ever seeing peps teams pulling out such. . Give honor to who honor is due. If klopp was Chelsea coach yesterday he won't loose to that Liverpool team with kids . It would be a convincing victory in 90mins. Fact.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by Beigalodesigns(m): 9:51am On Feb 26
OgaRico:
Liverpool was an A Class Club both in England and Europe before he came and so I don't agree with this your view but Dortmund, I agree.
He won 1 out of three UCL Final because his led team played against an average Tottenham the Bottle Job FC. And so knowing who Tottenham is and will be for a long time coming, it is normal that Klopp team should have won against Tottenham.
Ma or sir (whatever gender you're), Klopp is never at the same level with genius Pep.

Oga either you are lying to urself or u are saying what you don't know... before klop took over reigns at anfield Liverpool had become a shadow of what it used to be,2 Liverpool was a midtable team when klop came in, I can remember Liverpool positions at ends of epl seasons to be from 9th down to 16th 3before klop took over as a manager Liverpool games don't get featured in viewing centers across the nation who wants to watch a weak midtable Liverpool games?
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by Beigalodesigns(m): 10:03am On Feb 26
Coldkev17:
one win in 5 european finals!! You're sick brr
But pep can't make it out of group stage with the crop of players klop used in reaching the finals,... you are the sick one
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by kendrick9(m): 10:13am On Feb 26
OgaRico:
Is Spurs not average sir or where is the lie?

And kudos to him for destroying Barca.
He won just one EPL and that was due to fatigue that other team players had due to the COVID lockdown. His league win is equal to Leichester City and that is nothing special.

Liverpool were 19 points ahead of 2nd place before the COVID lockdown.
Get your facts straight Mr Man.

The lockdown actually slowed their form down, cause they were on pace to finish with a 110 points but after the resumption they finished on 99 points.

Try to research if you weren't around to actually watch these games
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by Reussite: 12:11pm On Feb 26
Banbanna:
Me too. Not as if I am against LFC winning the trophy, I'd wanted that EFL cup more for Pochettino & not for those weak ass Chelsea players. Probably they could have won it via penalties. Poch be don try for EPL sha, right from his Tottenham days. At least something has to give at some point.
You could see his face after the final whistle when the camera panned on him. He used his hands to brush part of his face, the pain was visible in his eyes.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:33pm On Feb 26
fergie001:
United fans are even jubilating more than the 'pool fans.

Choruses of;

Omekwara ya ozor
O bu ome y'ukwu
Jehovah Kwara ya ozor
O bu ome y'ukwu

Ring the air .... grin

I will never understand u guys o

I think say una hate Liverpool pass chelsea shocked
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by fergie001: 2:12pm On Feb 26
EmperorCaesar:

I will never understand u guys o

I think say una hate Liverpool pass chelsea shocked
Hahahahaha
We and Liverpool be like PDP and LP.

Sometimes we are together, sometimes we go solo... grin
Against Chelsea, we are always United grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by baralatie(m): 3:24pm On Feb 26
Have you seen a situation where Chelsea supporters on social media are in disbeliefs
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by OgaRico(m): 3:52pm On Feb 26
Liverpool almost won the league the season before Klopp took over meaning they finished second, so which one is 9th down to 16th?
Liverpool had their down time and I agree but saying viewing centres were not showing matches Liverpool play is a big lie. So as a Liverpool fan, you didn't watch Liverpool against Chelsea, Man U, Man City, Arsenal or even Tottenham during when you claim they were mid table team right? Continue, you hear.

Beigalodesigns:

Oga either you are lying to urself or u are saying what you don't know... before klop took over reigns at anfield Liverpool had become a shadow of what it used to be,2 Liverpool was a midtable team when klop came in, I can remember Liverpool positions at ends of epl seasons to be from 9th down to 16th 3before klop took over as a manager Liverpool games don't get featured in viewing centers across the nation who wants to watch a weak midtable Liverpool games?
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by OgaRico(m): 3:55pm On Feb 26
Okay, correction taken.
But what made you so sure they would have finished with 110 points is what I am a bit confused about.

kendrick9:
Liverpool were 19 points ahead of 2nd place before the COVID lockdown.
Get your facts straight Mr Man.

The lockdown actually slowed their form down, cause they were on pace to finish with a 110 points but after the resumption they finished on 99 points.

Try to research if you weren't around to actually watch these games
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by khattab02: 12:01am On Feb 27
OgaRico:
Yes, kudos to Klopp but you and I know that every coach has at least one coach that normally best him. Klopp is to Pep what Pep is to Mourinho and the list goes on.

Liverpool don't have money to purchase players that is why, is not that Klopp won't like to spend much and besides is Van Dijk and Alisson not the most expensive in their department or at least they were once the most expensive.

And talking about academy players, I think is all about a club's set up. Madrid mostly sign, while Barca rely on Academy products.
As a Football fan, I have known Liverpool to be a club that promote their Academy players to first team, so is not like Klopp started the movement.

Yeah.. but he has promoted and used more of academy players than Pep who spends heavily and rarely promote the good young City Academy.

It is one thing for clubs to do that, it is another thing to have full faith and confidence and put them in big games.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 by OgaRico(m): 4:56am On Feb 27
I believe that if Pep sees players in City Academy that can play how he wants, then he will promote them to the first team and besides, every club or coach can't be Klopp/Liverpool concerning Academy players promotion.

See Real Madrid na.

khattab02:
Yeah.. but he has promoted and used more of academy players than Pep who spends heavily and rarely promote the good young City Academy.

It is one thing for clubs to do that, it is another thing to have full faith and confidence and put them in big games.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Victor Osimhen Interview / Leicester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) - Live / Euro 2012: Denmark Vs Portugal (2 - 3) Group B Match: On 13th June 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.