Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

FG Expects 2 Million Liters Of Petrol From Port Harcourt Refinery - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Expects 2 Million Liters Of Petrol From Port Harcourt Refinery (13781 Views)

How Smuggled Petrol From Nigeria Floods Niger, Cameroon, Benin, Togo / PPPRA Increases Price Of Petrol From N140.80 To N143.80 Per Litre / Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Expects 2 Million Liters Of Petrol From Port Harcourt Refinery by ufotunang: 7:53pm On Feb 22
Olachase:
dangote fuel even one bottle we never see,
That man self him talk no follow cry cry
..dangote has started to produce fuel, disel but NNPC is the one delaying the fuel disel from hitting the nigeria market because of the delay in approving the fuel disel to know if the fuel, disel is of quality
Re: FG Expects 2 Million Liters Of Petrol From Port Harcourt Refinery by Olachase(m): 7:57pm On Feb 22
ufotunang:
..dangote has started to produce fuel, disel but NNPC is the one delaying the fuel disel from hitting the nigeria market because of the delay in approving the fuel disel to know if the fuel, disel is of quality
they should come and test it my car then grin grin

#just kidding thanks for the update
Re: FG Expects 2 Million Liters Of Petrol From Port Harcourt Refinery by slowice(m): 7:58pm On Feb 22
Expect? Lol.... Clowning as usual
Re: FG Expects 2 Million Liters Of Petrol From Port Harcourt Refinery by slowice(m): 7:59pm On Feb 22
ufotunang:

Lol, una funny sha
Re: FG Expects 2 Million Liters Of Petrol From Port Harcourt Refinery by davosea(m): 7:59pm On Feb 22
Shit this Aint living.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Expects 2 Million Liters Of Petrol From Port Harcourt Refinery by Sumerians: 8:02pm On Feb 22
Re: FG Expects 2 Million Liters Of Petrol From Port Harcourt Refinery by Menclothing: 8:03pm On Feb 22
Only when product is selling pls don’t give us news without market in circulation
Re: FG Expects 2 Million Liters Of Petrol From Port Harcourt Refinery by stormborn28(m): 8:12pm On Feb 22
Biodun556:
May Tinubu succeed

NA STATISTICS WE GO CHOP?

Then LegendHero, mannababaqgrillz, seunmsg, flokii, Emperorceasar, benuejosh, accordadoga26, TimeManager, KingKO22 screamed in climaxed frenzy and raised their hands even during the national anthem to hail their messiah tinubu as he licked the microphone cheesy

On his mandate shall they stand and scream RoNu RoNu RoNu till they fall flat on their faces cool

Port Harcourt refinery will state production December/January. grin grin grin

My brother this is February ending..

Then LegendHero, mannababaqgrillz, seunmsg, flokii, Emperorceasar, benuejosh, accordadoga26, TimeManager, KingKO22 screamed in climaxed frenzy and raised their hands even during the national anthem to hail their messiah tinubu as he licked the microphone cheesy

On his mandate shall they stand and scream RoNu RoNu RoNu till they fall flat on their faces cool
Re: FG Expects 2 Million Liters Of Petrol From Port Harcourt Refinery by stormborn28(m): 8:19pm On Feb 22
Tjra:
This is bad news cry

We Obidients hate good news like that is.

Please delete this thread

Re: FG Expects 2 Million Liters Of Petrol From Port Harcourt Refinery by adecz: 8:37pm On Feb 22
When we consume 50million
litres daily❓
Re: FG Expects 2 Million Liters Of Petrol From Port Harcourt Refinery by Konjiboii: 8:50pm On Feb 22
State when no get fuel? Abi another port Harcourt dey?
Re: FG Expects 2 Million Liters Of Petrol From Port Harcourt Refinery by Gbogbowa: 9:06pm On Feb 22
Biodun556:
May Tinubu succeed
lias the other time they said the refinary is ready in December at another time the say they want to privatize the refinary today another lie. Anytime NLC want to go on strike they look for lies to tell. Government of deception

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Expects 2 Million Liters Of Petrol From Port Harcourt Refinery by Drone95(m): 9:15pm On Feb 22
Jnas:
Gradually we are getting there

Get a Super Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Your Business for 2k only

Pay On Delivery

Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/pDSQ9i5pDouAs6Un7
where? FG will, FG is to, FG expects, FG about to ........ grin
Re: FG Expects 2 Million Liters Of Petrol From Port Harcourt Refinery by ufotunang: 9:20pm On Feb 22
Olachase:
they should come and test it my car then grin grin

#just kidding thanks for the update
...ok no problem 🌹
Re: FG Expects 2 Million Liters Of Petrol From Port Harcourt Refinery by Mccullum: 9:23pm On Feb 22
I still have my trust in Tinubu..

The refinery will work..
Re: FG Expects 2 Million Liters Of Petrol From Port Harcourt Refinery by zionstaar75: 10:00pm On Feb 22
Faiththatworks:
Hmmmmmm..
I believe Nigeria will get better and I believe in Renewed Hope,but sincerely this Refinery story is what I call Lamba or Tales by moonlight.
Anyone who still believes this refinery will refine crude oil is living in Fools paradise.
I'm not a negative person but sincerely it's time for Nigeria to move on from this Refineries.
We must never put our recovery plans of lifting Nigeria out of our current hardship by believing these scrap iron condemned metal will help in any way.
I remember how they promised us it will work in December 2023,the goal post was shifted to January,now I can see by the end of Year.
Asiwaju should instruct the BPE to sell those irons and concentrate on whatever we can get from the Dangote Refinery for our recovery for the short term.
This is not the time to be futuristic with plans that will lift Nigeria from our hardship,we need actions that will work today and now.
Still selling Land around Dangote Refinery,check my signature for more details.
God bless Nigeria............

but you a town crier

1 Like

Re: FG Expects 2 Million Liters Of Petrol From Port Harcourt Refinery by zionstaar75: 10:02pm On Feb 22
Gbogbowa:
lias the other time they said the refinary is ready in December at another time the say they want to privatize the refinary today another lie. Anytime NLC want to go on strike they look for lies to tell. Government of deception
u go cry tire ,u still have 7 years
Re: FG Expects 2 Million Liters Of Petrol From Port Harcourt Refinery by drlateef: 10:41pm On Feb 22
Biodun556:
May Tinubu succeed

Ameen
Re: FG Expects 2 Million Liters Of Petrol From Port Harcourt Refinery by HeroicMeastro: 1:48am On Feb 23
Biodun556:
https://thenationonlineng.net/fed-govt-expecting-2m-litres-of-petrol-from-port-harcourt-refinery-minister/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
I notice because this woman is igbo, no one is insulting or calling her liar here grin grin
A lot of miscreants and saboteurs in the country.
Nigeria will rise again! Amen!!
Re: FG Expects 2 Million Liters Of Petrol From Port Harcourt Refinery by ivandragon: 5:27am On Feb 23
nairalanda1:
2 million liters of fuel is not enough for our needs.

For the record , Nigeria consumes 60m liters of fuel a day

Nigeria does not consume anywhere near 60m litres of pms daily.
Re: FG Expects 2 Million Liters Of Petrol From Port Harcourt Refinery by clemz85(m): 1:12pm On Feb 23
What they say on the first week of January?
That it was ready, now it's at 80%

Hm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Tunde Lemo As FERMA Chairman / Umahi's Cabinet Members Test Positive For Coronavirus, Governor Shuts Offices / Nigerian Police To Change Uniform Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.