Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Obasanjo May Soon Write A Letter To Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo May Soon Write A Letter To Tinubu (182 Views)

'Obasanjo May Withdraw His Support For Atiku' - Anthony Sani / 2019 Presidency: Afenifere Meets Obasanjo, May Adopt Atiku / Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo May Soon Write A Letter To Tinubu by Simbam: 8:14pm On Feb 22
In no distant time, the former president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR, may soon write an Open letter to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. In his usual manner, the former president has always written open letters to all the Presidents after him, apart from the late Yaradua. In a bid to draw the attention of the presidency to the current happenings in the country, the elder statesman who is known for being fearless has always written open letters, openly calling out the flaws of the sitting president.

Nevertheless, almost 9 months into the administration of President Tinubu, he is yet to write a letter to him. Questions have arisen such as; could it be that he is scared of a backslash from his ethnic group as they both share same tribe? Or is he still monitoring and evaluating what is happening in the nation?

... These news editors de try o...
Pls someone should help me continue this news as e suppose be grin

Re: Obasanjo May Soon Write A Letter To Tinubu by FaceTanke: 8:27pm On Feb 22
Okay
Re: Obasanjo May Soon Write A Letter To Tinubu by Visocrate(m): 8:35pm On Feb 22
Are you people in his mind how do know
Re: Obasanjo May Soon Write A Letter To Tinubu by Roger3D(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22
Simbam:

In no distant time, the former president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR, may soon write an Open letter to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. In his usual manner, the former president has always written open letters to all the Presidents after him, apart from the late Yaradua. In a bid to draw the attention of the presidency to the current happenings in the country, the elder statesman who is known for being fearless has always written open letters, openly calling out the flaws of the sitting president.

Nevertheless, almost 9 months into the administration of President Tinubu, he is yet to write a letter to him. Questions have arisen such as; could it be that he is scared of a backslash from his ethnic group as they both share same tribe? Or is he still monitoring and evaluating what is happening in the nation?

... These news editors de try o...
Pls someone should help me continue this news as e suppose be grin
It's about time he did cos Tinubu has lost his mind

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo May Soon Write A Letter To Tinubu by Felimax(m): 8:49pm On Feb 22
Trust me Obasanjo will never do.

I can bet my balls Tinubu will be the last person Obasanjo will write to. He told Tinubu not to contest but he refused.

Obasanjo will equally ensure that under Tinubu if the country want to collapse then it can.

Obasanjo is laughing very hard!
Laughing at INEC, Afenifere and the host of all the corrupt judges that brought the drug Baron as president.

Obasanjo is so happy all these are happening while he is still alive.

Obasanjo is seriously laughing at all those Yoruba bigots who for more than a decade keeps raining curses at him.

Obasanjo is like a bastard in Yoruba land. They don't regard him as anything and their Awolowo of Tinubu is seriously in soup.

Obasanjo is grossly laughing.
I am also laughing.
I don't know about you.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo May Soon Write A Letter To Tinubu by Simbam: 4:58pm On Feb 28
Let's keep hour hands crossed. I'm sure if the situation gets tougher, he'll use his pen

(1) (Reply)

When 1 Dollars Becomes 15000,I See A Better Nigeria / Hardship: I Am Not Complaining - Tinubu / Can Tinubu And IGP Be Tried In ICC For TERRORISM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.