Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

The Two Apple I Bought Today. The Price Shock Me - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Two Apple I Bought Today. The Price Shock Me (22417 Views)

See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) / The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Two Apple I Bought Today. The Price Shock Me by yemmit90: 9:48am On Feb 23
Bullfallo:
Picture 1 is the big Apple 🍎 just two

Picture 2 is the small Apple 🍏 just four.

I could have got 4 of the big apples as at last year for that price.

While the small green apple would have been 8-9.

Everything inside the mall price double within few weeks

That red big size is #500 by road side Apply sellers.
Re: The Two Apple I Bought Today. The Price Shock Me by frank155(m): 9:50am On Feb 23
esemes256:
Why buy foreign fruits when we have so many local fruits?

Like?
Re: The Two Apple I Bought Today. The Price Shock Me by Taiwo20(m): 9:50am On Feb 23
Apple is imported. Price increases is inevitable. Find alternative
Re: The Two Apple I Bought Today. The Price Shock Me by enemyofprogress: 9:51am On Feb 23
They are very ship

Guys Any Gal Dat Refuses To Follow U Home Shld Not Follow U To D Restaurant or Eatery. because Charity Begins At Home fa πŸ€·πŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ
Re: The Two Apple I Bought Today. The Price Shock Me by faceland: 9:54am On Feb 23
So what is your problem. Why spending thousands to stimulate your tongue?

Your other post is about shining food.
Re: The Two Apple I Bought Today. The Price Shock Me by SirLakes: 9:56am On Feb 23
You no see seller wey dey outside under umbrella patronise na seller wey dey inside AC you go meet.... you think say the AC na free grin

2 Likes

Re: The Two Apple I Bought Today. The Price Shock Me by badoh(m): 9:57am On Feb 23
jimmyolasun:
You dey buy apple for mall dey complain.. wetin do the apple for roadside abi naa because that one no dey inside AC
Na you deh mind the OP. Na because he had money to waste reason he's buying such expensive apples. Now that he has bought it, what does he want us to do?

1 Like

Re: The Two Apple I Bought Today. The Price Shock Me by jojothaiv(m): 10:02am On Feb 23
Caramia2020:
I'm not surprised about anything anymore, I'm open to change, that is y I av been avoiding a lot of things lately, according to Buhari and his cronies change begins with you.

1 Like

Re: The Two Apple I Bought Today. The Price Shock Me by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:07am On Feb 23
Offpoint1:
Bought bread N500 on Friday morning, went back to buy on Saturday and I was told it's now N600. As of yesterday, I was told that bread is N800.

Something is terribly wrong and we are keeping quiet. N300 increment in less than a week, same is applied to other food items and snacks.

Gas I filled at the rate of 1k per kg was told it's N1700 yesterday

Yours is small.. I bought some goods last week for 353000 carton price as of today it is 411000. That is 58k difference in less than a week
Re: The Two Apple I Bought Today. The Price Shock Me by esemes256: 10:40am On Feb 23
frank155:

Like?
Watermelon πŸ‰
Oranges 🍊 (including lime, lemon and tangerine)
Pineapple 🍍
Pawpaw
Mangoes πŸ₯­
Banana 🍌
Cherry (agbalumo)
Avocado πŸ₯‘
Etc, etc, etc.

The amount the op spent to buy 5 apples can easily buy about half of the fruits above.

1 Like

Re: The Two Apple I Bought Today. The Price Shock Me by Abagworo(m): 10:41am On Feb 23
Big red apple goes for 600 to 800 while mid ones go for 500. The small ones are 300 .
Re: The Two Apple I Bought Today. The Price Shock Me by Offpoint1: 10:51am On Feb 23
Funkyswagzz:

Yours is small.. I bought some goods last week for 353000 carton price as of today it is 411000. That is 58k difference in less than a week
Things are spiring out of control honestly, this is worse I've ever seen in Nigeria.

Before APC, if there's price increment in any product, it wasn't more than N10-N50 and N200-N500 for carton... It's a different story now.

I have a neighbor that sells provision, she has locked up her shop because she keeps restocking at loss.
Re: The Two Apple I Bought Today. The Price Shock Me by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:02am On Feb 23
Offpoint1:

Things are spiring out of control honestly, this is worse I've ever seen in Nigeria.

Before APC, if there's price increment in any product, it wasn't more than N10-N50 and N200-N500 for carton... It's a different story now.

I have a neighbor that sells provision, she has locked up her shop because she keeps restocking at loss.

Exactly you have to stay updated 247
Re: The Two Apple I Bought Today. The Price Shock Me by Raylight2(m): 11:30am On Feb 23
Bullfallo:
Picture 1 is the big Apple 🍎 just two

Picture 2 is the small Apple 🍏 just four.

I could have got 4 of the big apples as at last year for that price.

While the small green apple would have been 8-9.

Everything inside the mall price double within few weeks

You go supermarket go buy apple, you still dey complain. Apple wey no dey fresh.
Re: The Two Apple I Bought Today. The Price Shock Me by Johilo(m): 11:32am On Feb 23
To knack olosho from back now is 2500...
Re: The Two Apple I Bought Today. The Price Shock Me by LillyandDaisy: 11:41am On Feb 23
People still dey eat apple? Oga oooh
Re: The Two Apple I Bought Today. The Price Shock Me by dodato: 12:03pm On Feb 23
To me, this is saying ..find some space and start growing Apples!!!
https://youtu.be/OwnUtnksO10?si=YUFE0eXllZPspXyT
Re: The Two Apple I Bought Today. The Price Shock Me by kmaster007: 12:16pm On Feb 23
Instead you should hv buy aboki own
Re: The Two Apple I Bought Today. The Price Shock Me by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:25pm On Feb 23
Jennyclay:
You don chop today? Drop your aza, I might even consider sending something for your dog too because it won't be easy with that dog staying with you now.
undecided
Re: The Two Apple I Bought Today. The Price Shock Me by Shedking(m): 12:52pm On Feb 23
So each apple cost ₦833.75 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ we are finished
Re: The Two Apple I Bought Today. The Price Shock Me by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:50pm On Feb 23
Ok na
Re: The Two Apple I Bought Today. The Price Shock Me by temmylee(f): 10:00pm On Feb 23
So you still dey eat apple...you be agba baller.odogwu 1πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Jennyclay:
Sorry! Sorry don’t cry! Don’t cry!

undecided
Re: The Two Apple I Bought Today. The Price Shock Me by Sensiblerealist: 12:01am On Feb 24
That woman for my side dey job me be dat. No wahala
I go waka go another side next time

Beautifulday:

Not up to 500. It is between 350 to 400
Re: The Two Apple I Bought Today. The Price Shock Me by Cromagnon: 6:54am On Feb 24
2shure:
Poverty. U see apples as luxury
It is a luxury,it's imported.just as common mango is luxury in the abroad
Re: The Two Apple I Bought Today. The Price Shock Me by Beautifulday: 8:17am On Feb 24
Sensiblerealist:
That woman for my side dey job me be dat. No wahala
I go waka go another side next time

cheesy

Nah aboki I dey buy from. It fit depend where u dey

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Boil Beans Quicker / 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja / Funny Cooking Blunders; Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.