Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Binance Is Not Naira Problem But Greedy Politicians And Bank MDs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binance Is Not Naira Problem But Greedy Politicians And Bank MDs (429 Views)

Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria / Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) / How Do I Block My SIM Card And Bank Accounts Linked To The Line? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binance Is Not Naira Problem But Greedy Politicians And Bank MDs by PaNnamdi: 11:12pm On Feb 22
People are very ignorant in this country.I was In my previous thread trying to enlighten Nigerians on how a currency value is determined and what makes it to rise or fall when compared to the dollar but some hungry rotten agbado eaters and those that drink cow urine where just out to rubbish every explantation I was making to see if their empty skulls can be rejuvenated

The naira dropping to dollar is due to the massive looting of the dollars in Nigeria by corrupt politicians and banking executives which had made the CBN powerless in backing the naira exchange rate when compared to the dollar.the more politicians steal dollars from our economy the more the naira is going to fall freely.No matter any magic BAT and his confused team are trying to do the naira will depreciate officially to 3,000 by December.You can't loot an entire Nigeria treasury and expect to have a strong naira.

Mr Cadoso the so-called CBN Governor should fix the naira exchange rate to the dollar and quit this nonsense free floating system he is practicing before or else this naira will hit 7,000 naira to the dollar by 2027 and buy then a small loaf of bread would be 1500 naira and bottle coke will be 1000 naira then people will know that sand sand don enter garri in naija

See you all in 2027 BAT all the way
grin

3 Likes

Re: Binance Is Not Naira Problem But Greedy Politicians And Bank MDs by flokii: 11:14pm On Feb 22
Binance should be monitored, once there is an irregularity in the exchange rate displayed on their website, FG should shut their operations in Nigeria.

Let them go and try rubbish with China or North Korea.

3 Likes

Re: Binance Is Not Naira Problem But Greedy Politicians And Bank MDs by TruthsFM: 11:15pm On Feb 22
PaNnamdi:
People are very ignorant in this country.I was In my previous thread trying to enlighten Nigerians on how a currency value is determined and what makes it to rise or fall when compared to the dollar but some hungry rotten agbado eaters and those that drink cow urine where just out to rubbish every explantation I was making to see if their empty skulls can be rejuvenated

The naira dropping to dollar is due to the massive looting of the dollars in Nigeria by corrupt politicians and banking executives which had made the CBN powerless in backing the naira exchange rate when compared to the dollar.the more politicians steal dollars from our economy the more the naira is going to fall freely.No matter any magic BAT and his confused team are trying to do the naira will depreciate officially to 4,000 by December.You can't loot an entire Nigeria treasury and expect to have a strong naira.

Mr Cadoso the so-called CBN Governor should fix the naira exchange rate to the dollar and quit this nonsense free floating system he is practicing before or else this naira will hit 5,000 naira to the dollar by 2027 and buy then a small loaf of bread would be 1,000 naira and bottle coke will be 600 naira then people will know that sand sand don enter garri in naija

grin
they will never agree with your write up . Until the dollar rate hit 2k then, you will prove to them the solution and the way forward. They are still displaying their ignorance now
Re: Binance Is Not Naira Problem But Greedy Politicians And Bank MDs by PaNnamdi: 11:18pm On Feb 22
flokii:
Binance should be monitored, omce there is an irregularity in the exchange rate displayed on their website, FG should shut their operations in Nigeria.

Let them go and try rubbish with China or North Korea.
Ok Mr analyst
Is binance not in uk Ghana and south Africa why is the respective currencies of these countries not depreciated and useless like our all mighty naira cool
Re: Binance Is Not Naira Problem But Greedy Politicians And Bank MDs by 9jatriot(m): 11:20pm On Feb 22
Shout from now to forever, free float will continue. I will keep saying it, China will give an arm and a leg to have an exchange rate like this, but because this is a lazy nation that wants comfort that is 100% based on import, they wish for cheap dollar even if it means taking loans to sustain.

Buhari for 8 years too loans to give you guys cheap dollars but said let us sacrifice to produce even if it is just food for ourselves, na curse he receive for those 8 years. Tinubu is saying let us know the true value of our naira, maybe that will help peple to start thinking of producing things for themselves rather than wait for SSCE graduates in China to be producing things for 200 milllion lazy people.

1 Like

Re: Binance Is Not Naira Problem But Greedy Politicians And Bank MDs by flokii: 11:21pm On Feb 22
PaNnamdi:

Ok Mr analyst
Is binance not in uk Ghana and south Africa why is the respective currencies of these countries not depreciated and useless like our all mighty naira cool

It's simple.. UK govt. won't take shIt from a platform like Binance. Small Ghana near us won't tolerate such either.

Every tom, dick and harry now wants to take Nigeria for a ride. It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Binance Is Not Naira Problem But Greedy Politicians And Bank MDs by PaNnamdi: 11:24pm On Feb 22
flokii:

It's simple.. UK govt. won't take shIt from a platform lile Binance. Small Ghana near us won't tolerate such too.

Every tom, dick and harry now wants to take Nigeria for a ride. It's a pity.
If our government haven't looted our treasury/dollar reserves and the greedy bank executives not selling the few dollars we had to stabilize our currency to greedy mallams involved in BDC do you think binance will have the boldness to take Nigeria for a ride cool
Re: Binance Is Not Naira Problem But Greedy Politicians And Bank MDs by PaNnamdi: 11:27pm On Feb 22
9jatriot:
Shout from now to forever, free float will continue. I will keep saying it, China will give an arm and a leg to have an exchange rate like this, but because this is a lazy nation that wants comfort that is 100% based on import, they wish for cheap dollar even if it means taking loans to sustain.

Buhari for 8 years too loans to give you guys cheap dollars but said let us sacrifice to produce even if it is just food for ourselves, na curse he receive for those 8 years. Tinubu is saying let us know the true value of our naira, maybe that will help peple to start thinking of producing things for themselves rather than wait for SSCE graduates in China to be producing things for 200 milllion lazy people.
Look at this one grin grin hunger never handle you reach cheesy

Since we are shouting so much then What have u the loyal agbadorian produced in your entire life just tell me one to put me to shame cool
Re: Binance Is Not Naira Problem But Greedy Politicians And Bank MDs by 9jatriot(m): 11:32pm On Feb 22
Good, so continue the shouting but also use the free time to go and produce something that you can sell locally and also if well done can be exported. As for free float, hopefully it has come to stay.

So produce something and export for $10k and you already have 17 million naira, abi you non like that kind money.

Those things things you have been importing, go and break one of them open and reverse engineer it and also start producing it.

Importer... Exporter de your complimentary card but na only import una wan do.
PaNnamdi:

Look at this one grin grin hunger never handle you reach cheesy

Since we are shouting so much then What have u the loyal agbadorian produced in your entire life just tell me one to put me to shame cool

2 Likes

Re: Binance Is Not Naira Problem But Greedy Politicians And Bank MDs by Tap0lane: 11:58pm On Feb 22
If i wake early morning and an Igbo man tells me good morning na to quickly go outside go check weather with my two koro koro eyea make we no de night

PaNnamdi:

The naira dropping to dollar is due to the massive looting of the dollars in Nigeria by corrupt politicians and banking executives which had made the CBN powerless in backing the naira exchange rate when compared to the dollar.the more politicians steal dollars from our economy the more the naira is going to fall freely.No matter any magic BAT and his confused team are trying to do the naira will depreciate officially to 3,000 by December.You can't loot an entire Nigeria treasury and expect to have a strong naira.

Mr Cadoso the so-called CBN Governor should fix the naira exchange rate to the dollar and quit this nonsense free floating system he is practicing before or else this naira will hit 7,000 naira to the dollar by 2027 and buy then a small loaf of bread would be 1500 naira and bottle coke will be 1000 naira then people will know that sand sand don enter garri in naija

grin

2 Likes

Re: Binance Is Not Naira Problem But Greedy Politicians And Bank MDs by Chicagograduate(m): 1:43am On Feb 23
I hope you knew that the announcement of the Naira floating policy by Tinubu caused this Naira devaluation?
Re: Binance Is Not Naira Problem But Greedy Politicians And Bank MDs by jesmond3945: 7:59am On Feb 23
9jatriot:
Good, so continue the shouting but also use the free time to go and produce something that you can sell locally and also if well done can be exported. As for free float, hopefully it has come to stay.

So produce something and export for $10k and you already have 17 million naira, abi you non like that kind money.

Those things things you have been importing, go and break one of them open and reverse engineer it and also start producing it.

Importer... Exporter de your complimentary card but na only import una wan do.
produce without power? Who is the minister of power?
Re: Binance Is Not Naira Problem But Greedy Politicians And Bank MDs by jesmond3945: 8:01am On Feb 23
Tap0lane:
If i wake early morning and an Igbo man tells me good morning na to quickly go outside go check weather with my two koro koro eyea make we no de night

exactly what your first lady said to a crippled man before she can help him. Una mind go touch ground.
Re: Binance Is Not Naira Problem But Greedy Politicians And Bank MDs by NigerianEagle: 8:45am On Feb 23
PaNnamdi:

Ok Mr analyst

If you must know some of the countries you mentioned have suspended Binanc from operating in their country due to the negative impact of some of the activities on their exchange
Re: Binance Is Not Naira Problem But Greedy Politicians And Bank MDs by PaNnamdi: 10:01am On Feb 23
Tap0lane:

Bether go back to sleep because u nor fit afford common bag of rice now for your family grin grin

Hunger go soon teach you pepper
Re: Binance Is Not Naira Problem But Greedy Politicians And Bank MDs by PaNnamdi: 10:02am On Feb 23
Tap0lane:

Bether go back to sleep because u nor fit afford common bag of rice now for your family grin grin

Hunger go soon teach you pepper cheesy
Re: Binance Is Not Naira Problem But Greedy Politicians And Bank MDs by trumpcoat(m): 10:37am On Feb 23
Exactly the point
Re: Binance Is Not Naira Problem But Greedy Politicians And Bank MDs by emperor4love(m): 1:08pm On Feb 23
TruthsFM:
they will never agree with your write up . Until the dollar rate hit 2k then, you will prove to them the solution and the way forward. They are still displaying their ignorance now
fr there mind dollar no go reach 2k soon
Re: Binance Is Not Naira Problem But Greedy Politicians And Bank MDs by TruthsFM: 1:23pm On Feb 23
emperor4love:
fr there mind dollar no go reach 2k soon
it will soon hit 2k
Re: Binance Is Not Naira Problem But Greedy Politicians And Bank MDs by PaNnamdi: 5:40am On Feb 25
TruthsFM:
it will soon hit 2k
It's going to be 3k by this year end.

I read somewhere that CBN dey plan peg import exchangerates

E be like thise confused Buffons dey nairaland grin
Re: Binance Is Not Naira Problem But Greedy Politicians And Bank MDs by TruthsFM: 10:10am On Mar 14
PaNnamdi:

It's going to be 3k by this year end.

I read somewhere that CBN dey plan peg import exchangerates

E be like thise confused Buffons dey nairaland grin
yes you are very right

(1) (Reply)

Quality LPG Cylinders Now Available / The Best And Last Penny You'll Ever Spend In Nigeria To Become A Producer / Get Facebook Coupons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.