Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

The Best And Last Penny You'll Ever Spend In Nigeria To Become A Producer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best And Last Penny You'll Ever Spend In Nigeria To Become A Producer (430 Views)

10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite / What Is The Maximum Time One Should Spend In The Bank? 30min,45min 1hr Or More. / What Is The Maximum Time One Should Spend In The Bank? 30min,45min 1hr Or More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best And Last Penny You'll Ever Spend In Nigeria To Become A Producer by forexmints: 7:29am On Jun 28, 2012
Please, don't think that i was sent here to say this. I am not a producer, but a professional forex trader that makes money from there. The truth is that i joined this nigerian website, NigerianDiary today, just like i joined nairaland. I have read so many things about this guy, and saw it in some instance. Here is it; ''Hello Fellow Nigerians,
If you've been sitting on the fence about
getting in on ''The Young Investor's ''
special offer because you were
worried about the price...
==> http://productionpanel.com/order.html
... The Young Investor is giving a SMALL
number of prospective producers a killer
opportunity to TRY OUT his production
manuals entirely risk-free for just N2,500.
Personally, I think he's CRAZY for doing this
--
and I'm not the only one (he told me he's
getting emails left and right just to make
sure this is "for real"wink...
Listen: He's probably going to come to his
senses and take this insane offer down
very quickly, but I wanted to make sure you
got a shot at it before he does -- here's the
link one more time:
www.productionpanel.com , or call him on
2348069344902 . Happy Production!'' - NigerianDiary

(1) (Reply)

Get Facebook Coupons / Forcados - 2m Brls For Sale / Get Responsive Customers For Your Products And Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.