Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Why Yoruba Should Not Partake In Anti Tinubu Protests - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Yoruba Should Not Partake In Anti Tinubu Protests (1066 Views)

Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls / Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi / Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Yoruba Should Not Partake In Anti Tinubu Protests by BlackRains: 9:39pm On Feb 24
We're not interested
KingKO22:

😜😜😜😜😜
What choice do you have before ?
If Pandora Obituary like he should go and merge with Atiku or Kwankwaso

All of them can't stop Asiwaju.
After Asiwaju 8 years, we are supporting another Northers for 8 years 😜😜😜

Nothing for Igbos 😜😜😜😜

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Should Not Partake In Anti Tinubu Protests by specialmati(m): 11:23pm On Feb 24
KingKO22:

😜😜😜😜😜
What choice do you have before ?
If Pandora Obituary like he should go and merge with Atiku or Kwankwaso

All of them can't stop Asiwaju.
After Asiwaju 8 years, we are supporting another Northers for 8 years 😜😜😜

Nothing for Igbos 😜😜😜😜
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin as far as it favours me and my family.i want dollar to hit 5000,so that when I change 30k dollar it will be 150m,I want to work less and have enough money biko.tinubu will make it happen.so any plan to remove tinubu 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Re: Why Yoruba Should Not Partake In Anti Tinubu Protests by OreMI22: 7:02pm On Feb 25
FourQu:
Yoribas shouldn't protest. Remember who you're teaching political lessons?

Let thos people be the ones to protest and not you the POL101 lecturers. cool

So true!

This is Nigeria!

Ask yourself if those asking Yoruba and Igbo to join in anti-Tinubu protests to give it a national cover to destabilize the Tinubu government or stage a coup ever protested against their son Buhari when he was looting the Nigerian economy and thus created all these economic problems that Tinubu is currently trying to solve?

Shameless hypocrites!
Re: Why Yoruba Should Not Partake In Anti Tinubu Protests by Tap0lane: 7:13pm On Feb 25
Do you have prove of their looting or you simply working tirelessly to prove you are fool ?!

The Osibanjo n Fashola you mentioned how many times have they been caught red handed looting ₦250 million cash to their warehouse like like the bastard Pandora criminal Peter Obi ?

MADIFF:
So Yoruba no follow loot with Northerners?

Osinbajo
Fashola
Etc no be Yoruba?

Re: Why Yoruba Should Not Partake In Anti Tinubu Protests by chidiokay: 7:22pm On Feb 25
OreMI22:
Let's face the truth: the economic challenges facing Tinubu during his 8 months in office stem from the economic mismanagement perpetrated by Buhari and his Ministers. In 8 years, Buhari oversaw the printing of N30 trillion Naira, depleted our foreign reserves from 52 billion dollars, and allowed the looting of the NNPC, all while claiming to be the "Petroleum Minister." Ministers like Hadi Sirika and Abubakar Malami looted billions from the state treasury. Shockingly, none of the Hausa/Fulani leaders and clerics, who now criticize Tinubu, raised concerns about Buhari's economic mismanagement!

Today, these same northern leaders, who remained silent during Buhari's tenure, are quick to call for protests or military intervention against Tinubu, who has been in office for less than a year!

Any Yoruba person who falls for this deception and participates in protests to destabilize Tinubu's government fails to honor the legacy of Oduduwa. Northern leaders should show Tinubu the same patience they showed their northern brother, Buhari.

Oga !! Didnt BAT tell "Nigerians not to Pity him" which is an indication he knows the *mess* on ground, He is fully aware of what he is getting into

Now, blaming Buhari or reminding us of the Mismanagement of the past administration which is from APC is no longer valid

There is no Deception anywhere, Yorubas don't condone failure check our history, we are pace setter and we won't take less from whom we have vested so much, under 8month haba !

They say ; To whom much is given much is expected, IF BAT does well we will over praise him as well .. ebin paa wa no be joke lipsrsealed
Re: Why Yoruba Should Not Partake In Anti Tinubu Protests by 9japride(m): 7:32pm On Feb 25
chidiokay:

Oga !! Didnt BAT tell "Nigerians not to Pity him" which is an indication he knows the *mess* on ground, He is fully aware of what he is getting into

Now, blaming Buhari or reminding us of the Mismanagement of the past administration which is from APC is no longer valid

There is no Deception anywhere, Yorubas don't condone failure check our history, we are pace setter and we won't take less from whom we have vested so much, under 8month haba !

They say ; To whom much is given much is expected, IF BAT does well we will over praise him as well .. ebin paa wa no be joke lipsrsealed
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't understand why we give excuses for these politicians?
If one is not capable of making positive changes, is it not best not to contest?
Re: Why Yoruba Should Not Partake In Anti Tinubu Protests by chidiokay: 7:37pm On Feb 25
OreMI22:

Exactly!

While Tinubu may not be without faults, and I may not personally admire his methods, it's grossly unjust for those who remained silent as Buhari wreaked havoc on the Nigerian economy for 8 years to suddenly become vocal critics just because Tinubu isn't one of their own.

That your Neighbour condone F9 from his children does not mean you MUST condone F9 parallel from your own child wey you know how you struggle to pay his fee

With the rate BAT is nosediving, F9 parallel is eminient, that is why we all the voted and want him to succeed must rise NOW .. igi gogoro ma guun mii loju ati oke're lan'ti woh
Re: Why Yoruba Should Not Partake In Anti Tinubu Protests by chidiokay: 7:49pm On Feb 25
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't understand why we give excuses for these politicians?
If one is not capable of making positive changes, is it not best not to contest?

As much as they feel they can always feed us excuses its in our best interest to always counter them and reject excuses

Before BAT assume ... He saw the challenges and problem Nigerians were facing, i believe he knew how difficult it will be to Fix these problems hence why BAT said nobody should pity him

But what i find really disappointing is the trial and error method, before shouting emilokan he had a long time outside to have drafted solid plans that depict he was prepared ... but we havent even seen that

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Should Not Partake In Anti Tinubu Protests by 9japride(m): 8:02pm On Feb 25
chidiokay:

As much as they feel they can always feed us excuses its in our best interest to always counter them and reject excuses

Before BAT assume ... He saw the challenges and problem Nigerians were facing, i believe he knew how difficult it will be to Fix these problems hence why BAT said nobody should pity him

But what i find really disappointing is the trial and error method, before shouting emilokan he had a long time outside to have drafted solid plans that depict he was prepared ... but we havent even seen that
[color=#006600][/color]

The aim was just to grab power, nothing else.
Re: Why Yoruba Should Not Partake In Anti Tinubu Protests by Saintinoo(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25
OreMI22:
Let's face the truth: the economic challenges facing Tinubu during his 8 months in office stem from the economic mismanagement perpetrated by Buhari and his Ministers. In 8 years, Buhari oversaw the printing of N30 trillion Naira, depleted our foreign reserves from 52 billion dollars, and allowed the looting of the NNPC, all while claiming to be the "Petroleum Minister." Ministers like Hadi Sirika and Abubakar Malami looted billions from the state treasury. Shockingly, none of the Hausa/Fulani leaders and clerics, who now criticize Tinubu, raised concerns about Buhari's economic mismanagement!

Today, these same northern leaders, who remained silent during Buhari's tenure, are quick to call for protests or military intervention against Tinubu, who has been in office for less than a year!

Any Yoruba person who falls for this deception and participates in protests to destabilize Tinubu's government fails to honor the legacy of Oduduwa. Northern leaders should show Tinubu the same patience they showed their northern brother, Buhari.

So it was Buhari that removed subsidy, itvwaz also Buhari that floated the naira? Yoruba, always want to rewrite history.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2006: Africa's Most Significant Moment. Vote On Bbc News / Who Knows About Honorable Ambrose Udoh / Vote Godswill Ekasi Otu For Councillor Ward 2 Urban Eket.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.