Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) (3947 Views)

Our Ancestors Built This Wall 600 Years Ago. Today We Would Pay CHINA To Do It. / IPOB On Ebubeagu: Register With New Security Outfit & Join Your Ancestors / Ajaokuta Plant Can’t Work Unless Our Ancestors Are Pacified –host Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by Napata77: 11:14am On Feb 23
Xx
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by johnog4sure: 11:19am On Feb 23
Mikespecialone:
Where blacks only created to Africa ?? I remember reading an article about the Bible people being blacks including including Jesus Christ. How true is that ?
That shit is nonsense
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by Napata77: 11:28am On Feb 23
johnog4sure:
First of all, you do not have to insult anyone to make your point, I can bet none of you is more pan-African than I am, as matter of time I am writing a book on that subject, and that is why I had done and still doing heavy research on how we(Africans got to where we are today) presently I am re-reading some books I have read before and I will recommend you read them before you insult your PAPA.
"How Europe under develop Africa". 2. "Wretched of the earth-by Frantz Fanon" Even after consuming this anti-colonial materials, if we must be sincere we were not the only race who suffered from imperial ambition of some other people, the Americans, China, Japan, India even the Europeans had same experience from the old Roman empire. Why is it that its only Africans that won't move on?
The attached pic should help u put on your thinking cap instead of insulting person wey pass u

You people are CURSED with inferiority complex.

It is a spiritual CURSE you are suffering.

The REASON that palm wine tapper is still tapping palmwine the same way is because YOU MORONIC slaves to whites ABANDONED him, and forgot and trashed you own traditions of production to chase after everything white.

You shunned him and his practices just like you shunned your ancient religions and philosophies to chase “Jesus’’ and other FOREIGN NONSENSE, and then you have the TEMERITY to post his picture to mock whom?

Who are you mocking?

If you weren’t so busy trying to be white men in in black skin, by now you would have developed a more modern, efficient way to tap palmwine.

BLAME YOURSELVES FOR YOUR SELF HATE AND INFERIORITY COMPLEX THAT MADE YOU ABANDON THE PALMWINE TAPPER whom you shun today as ‘primitive, backward’ and even laugh at him, because you’re THICK.

Colonised cretins.

Is he supposed to be the one to innovate new ways of tapping wine?

Did you support or educate them?

You SHUNNED THEM same way you SHUN everything about your heritage.

THAT IS WHY HE IS STILL TAPPING WINE LIKE HIS ANCESTORS.

That is why your traditional religion is practiced in dirty, poor bush shrines, while you build beautiful churches and mosques in honour of FOREIGN TRADITIONS.

When you abandon your own, it stagnates, and regresses.

So who are you mocking?

Thoughtless person you.

SHAME ON YOU, WHITE WORSHIPER.

It is your sick slave mentality to whites that caused the end of local indigenous creativity.
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by DWickedLandLord: 11:48am On Feb 23
Reflect7:
When we tell you people that without AFRICA and AFRICANS, there would be nothing like CIVILIZATION today, una no go hear.

Keep worshiping oyinbo and looking down on yourselves.

Na una ignorance cause am.

So na yesterday's news you want to use brag?

The World works on Evolving Scale

Just look at the LEAP Asian countries made in the last 50 years. Meanwhile your Africa....

1 Like

Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by kenedyx: 11:54am On Feb 23
Napata77:

Well I'm happy you've swallowed the curve ball and are beginning to make sense in my direction. You're now emphasizing monumental structures instead of juju. Now, ignoramus, look at China and Egypt that you are comparing your ancient Benin City to, where are they now? They're centuries ahead of you and instead of you to focus on invention and technology you're busy crying over artefacts.. things that at best belong to the museum and history books.

No one says abandon your history, but for a fool like you to tell me you need to go back in a time so primitive and lacking in technology that it required so much time and manpower to get things done, in order for you to achieve civilization, is not only stupidity in action, its total, unadulterated madness and confusion, signalling a crude fellow in urgent need of mental rehabilitation.

1 Like

Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by Napata77: 11:58am On Feb 23
DWickedLandLord:

So na yesterday's news you want to use brag?

The World works on Evolving Scale

Just look at the LEAP Asian countries made in the last 50 years. Meanwhile your Africa....

The reason they made that leap is because they did not abandon their religion and cultural philosophies which undergird their development.

Development does not happen in a vacuum.

It must come from the activation of YOUR heritage, not by its abandonment and the wholesale adoption of a foreign heritage.

There are NO PEOPLE ON EARTH who have prospered by abandoning and shunning their traditional religions, philosophies and cultural heritage.

Until this simple fact permeates your mentally colonised heads, you will make no serious headway on this Earth.

You will just be going round in circles, wobbling and fumbling ad infinitum.
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by ZekeYeager: 12:04pm On Feb 23
Those people are Dravidians, not Africans. Dravidians are the people of Southern India and they have always been dark skinned. They are not African. Africans are not the only race of dark skinned people on the planet.

Reflect7:
When we tell you people that without AFRICA and AFRICANS, there would be nothing like CIVILIZATION today, una no go hear.

Keep worshiping oyinbo and looking down on yourselves.

Na una ignorance cause am.

1 Like

Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by ZekeYeager: 12:06pm On Feb 23
Go to China, Japan, Korea, Europe and spit out this nonsense for them. Let us enjoy the privilege of watching you turned into a global laughing stock overnight.

Why are Africans such pathological liars?

Reflect7:
The first empires of China, Japan, Korea, Europe, were BLACK AFRICAN EMPIRES.

Our ancestors went there and taught them writing, mathematics, administration, religion, architecture, medicine etc etc.

That so-called Chinese medicine for instance, is just our African medicine that our ancestors took there and taught them.

Today they are exporting it to us, and we snub our own traditional medicine!

Even Buddha was an African man that took our African religion there.

And they call it Buddhism today!

They just packaged it and gave it a nice name!

While WE look down on our own religion, and instead of packaging and modernising it, we call it ''barbaric, backward, primitive, juju'' etc etc..

And now we worship some European INVENTED white man as our ''saviour''?

Can you imagine?

In fact the British messed up our heads big time.

THEY FCKD US UP.

How do we recover and become WHOLE again?

And you wonder why there is corruption and all this stuff?

Why will there not be when you people don't know who you are?

You are like a tree disconnected from its roots.

How will such a tree stand solidly on the ground?

Impossible.

You will be shaking and wobbling and fumbling all over the place.

That's why we're like this today.

No other reason.

1 Like

Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by Napata77: 12:11pm On Feb 23
ZekeYeager:
Those people are Dravidians, not Africans. Dravidians are the people of Southern India and they have always been dark skinned. They are not African. Africans are not the only race of dark skinned people on the planet.

The ancient black settlers of China were NOT Dravidians.

The Dravidians were PURE 1000% AFRICANS from Ethiopia who settled in India, replacing the PRIOR short statured black Hottentots, also known as Pygmies or Negritos who were the first settlers in every continent on Earth.

The black Dravidians from Africa ruled India for thousands of years before Aryan hordes from Iran invaded and fought them for centuries, and finally subdued them and created the nasty racist caste system currently being suffered in that country by the dark skinned population.

This is a great video on the ancient African presence in India, titled “When India Was African”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFMcfG46_34?si=dP4-Cvwt57DLV7L9
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by ShoeGetSize: 12:34pm On Feb 23
Africans and Indians/Dravidisns have zero genetic similarities that would suggest any sort of kinship between two people outside of their common humanity.

There is mitochondrial or other genetic
markers which support your theory that Dravidians are African descendants.

This kind of desperate falsification of history to boost the low esteem of Africans is not uncommon. I mean you guys desperately tried to make Cleopatra a black woman until historians called you out for falsifying Cleopatra's history as a Macedonian and Persian woman.

I'm beginning to think that Africans love being at the bottom of everything, including intellectual honesty.

Napata77:

The ancient black settlers of China were NOT Dravidians.

The Dravidians were PURE 1000% AFRICANS from Ethiopia who settled in India, replacing the PRIOR short statured black Hottentots, also known as Pygmies or Negritos who were the first settlers in every continent on Earth.

The black Dravidians from Africa ruled India for thousands of years before Aryan hordes from Iran invaded and fought them for centuries, and finally subdued them and created the nasty racist caste system currently being suffered in that country by the dark skinned population.

This is a great video on the ancient African presence in India, titled “When India Was African”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFMcfG46_34?si=dP4-Cvwt57DLV7L9

1 Like

Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by Napata77: 12:35pm On Feb 23
ZekeYeager:

Go to China, Japan, Korea, Europe and spit out this nonsense for them. Let us enjoy the privilege of watching you turned into a global laughing stock overnight.

Look at this mumu.

Did you even watch the videos posted?

This is all based on documentary and DNA evidence provided by the Chinese and other international scientists themselves.

Just because their media doesn’t talk about it doesn’t mean it’s not true.

Watch the videos and quit being a mor.on.
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by Napata77: 12:42pm On Feb 23
ShoeGetSize:
Africans and Indians/Dravidisns have zero genetic similarities that would suggest any sort of kinship between two people outside of their common humanity.

There is mitochondrial or other genetic
markers which support your theory that Dravidians are African descendants.

This kind of desperate falsification of history to boost the low esteem of Africans is not uncommon. I mean you guys desperately tried to make Cleopatra a black woman until historians called you out for falsifying Cleopatra's history as a Macedonian and Persian woman.

I'm beginning to think that Africans love being at the bottom of everything, including intellectual honesty.

DId you just use ChatGPT as your source of historical information?

Dude, this stuff is WAY over your head. We African researchers DO NOT rely on mainstream Eurocentric falsification and whitewashing of history as exemplified by ChatGPT for our historical research.

And please don’t pulll that Cleopatra nonsense on me. I have not mentioned Cleopatra and do not consider her to be a major figure in Egyptian history.
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by johnog4sure: 12:45pm On Feb 23
Napata77:

You people are CURSED with inferiority complex.

It is a spiritual CURSE you are suffering.

The REASON that palm wine tapper is still tapping palmwine the same way is because YOU MORONIC slaves to whites ABANDONED him, and forgot and trashed you own traditions of production to chase after everything white.

You shunned him and his practices just like you shunned your ancient religions and philosophies to chase “Jesus’’ and other FOREIGN NONSENSE, and then you have the TEMERITY to post his picture to mock whom?

Who are you mocking?

If you weren’t so busy trying to be white men in in black skin, by now you would have developed a more modern, efficient way to tap palmwine.

BLAME YOURSELVES FOR YOUR SELF HATE AND INFERIORITY COMPLEX THAT MADE YOU ABANDON THE PALMWINE TAPPER whom you shun today as ‘primitive, backward’ and even laugh at him, because you’re THICK.

Colonised cretins.

Is he supposed to be the one to innovate new ways of tapping wine?

Did you support or educate them?

You SHUNNED THEM same way you SHUN everything about your heritage.

THAT IS WHY HE IS STILL TAPPING WINE LIKE HIS ANCESTORS.

That is why your traditional religion is practiced in dirty, poor bush shrines, while you build beautiful churches and mosques in honour of FOREIGN TRADITIONS.

When you abandon your own, it stagnates, and regresses.

So who are you mocking?

Thoughtless person you.

SHAME ON YOU, WHITE WORSHIPER.

It is your sick slave mentality to whites that caused the end of local indigenous creativity.

I keep warning kids on this forum, DO NOT INSULT PEOPLE ON A FACELESS FORUM, you will learn the hard way soon. Back to the topic, first I will correct you; I have been irreligious for years(this is why you dont talk anyhow when you dont know who you are dealing with), I don't do any of your religious bullshit wether imported or indigenous, also I have been opportune to interacted with many people from different races, and I can PROUDLY say I consider myself superior to all them all, maybe with a little exaggeration, not because I am black skinned, but because I developed myself.
You foolishly rant without answering the question I asked earlier, many races suffered from others imperial ambitions, they moved passed it, why can't you move on? its 2024 you are still blaming the white? let me remind you, black DID NOT SUFFER HALF of what the JEWS suffered, banished from their land, history burnt, suffer numerous persecution, only have a country I think in 1943, even if personally the Israelites are not so-much my favorite people I will not ignore TRUTH and FACTS.

Or is the Japanese that gave themselves just 20 years target to move from being called "under developed" to becoming an industrialized nation, they even surpass their own expectation, during the world war 2, they refused to be called small, they dear to battle where the European powers dread(Pearl harbor, let me remind you that America was not yet considered a world power then).

I can go on sighting several examples, but let it not be that I am re-educating a nonentity on a faceless forum, Thomas Sowell has several books where he talked about race and inequalities go and get some education. NOBODY OWE YOU ANY APOLOGY, THE BLACK AFRICAN RACE AS AT NOW! HAS ALL IT TAKES TO BUILD THE GREATEST NATION. BUT CHALATANTS ARE STILL BUSY PLAYING THE BLAME GAME.
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by Napata77: 12:56pm On Feb 23
johnog4sure:
I keep warning kids on this forum, DO NOT INSULT PEOPLE ON A FACELESS FORUM, you will learn the hard way soon. Back to the topic, first I will correct you; I have been irreligious for years(this is why you dont talk anyhow when you dont know who you are dealing with), I don't do any of your religious bullshit wether imported or indigenous, also I have been opportune to interacted with many people from different races, and I can PROUDLY say I consider myself superior to all them all, maybe with a little exaggeration, not because I am black skinned, but because I developed myself.
You foolishly rant without answering the question I asked earlier, many races suffered from others imperial ambitions, they moved passed it, why can't you move on? its 2024 you are still blaming the white? let me remind you, black DID NOT SUFFER HALF of what the JEWS suffered, banished from their land, history burnt, suffer numerous persecution, only have a country I think in 1943, even if personally the Israelites are not so-much my favorite people I will not ignore TRUTH and FACTS.

Or is the Japanese that gave themselves just 20 years target to move from being called "under developed" to becoming an industrialized nation, they even surpass their own expectation, during the world war 2, they refused to be called small, they dear to battle where the European powers dread(Pearl harbor, let me remind you that America was not yet considered a world power then).

I can go on sighting several examples, but let it not be that I am re-educating a nonentity on a faceless forum, Thomas Sowell has several books where he talked about race and inequalities go and get some education. NOBODY OWE YOU ANY APOLOGY, THE BLACK AFRICAN RACE AS AT NOW! HAS ALL IT TAKES TO BUILD THE GREATEST NATION. BUT CHALATANTS ARE STILL BUSY PLAYING THE BLAME GAME.

This one is just ranting nonsense.

You don’t care about religion.

But the JAPANESE do.

And they observe their TRADITIONAL faith of Shintoism and TRADITIONAL philosophy of Nihonjinron which serve as a basis for their solidity.

Development doesn’t occur in a vacuum.

It must be rooted in the grassroots of your society, and watered by the wisdom of your history.

Without that, it will flounder.

That is the thrust of our argument.

Nigeria NEEDS that.

Desperately.

So stop ranting and tearing your hair out over simple common sense.

This isn’t rocket science.

Even American solidity is encapsulated in the Jeffersonian tradition of freedom.
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by johnog4sure: 1:00pm On Feb 23
ZekeYeager:

My brother, the way they propagate their lies is nauseating, I had stopped watching their stupid videos on youtube, and this idiot on this forum keep insulting people calling people "inferiority complex" when he is the one suffering from it, I am not bragging many whites(other races inclusive) listen to me when I talk, its all about how you develop yourself as a person that matters not by BLAMING PEOPLE WHO WERE WISE ENOUGH TO HAVE IMPERIAL AMBITION EARLY ENOUGH.
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by DWickedLandLord: 1:04pm On Feb 23
Napata77:

The reason they made that leap is because they did not abandon their religion and cultural philosophies which undergird their development.

Development does not happen in a vacuum.

It must come from the activation of YOUR heritage, not by its abandonment and the wholesale adoption of a foreign heritage.

There are NO PEOPLE ON EARTH who have prospered by abandoning and shunning their traditional religions, philosophies and cultural heritage.

Until this simple fact permeates your mentally colonised heads, you will make no serious headway on this Earth.

You will just be going round in circles, wobbling and fumbling ad infinitum.

The fact you're spewing wisdom..... using big vocabulary (mr learned man🙄) castigating those same colonial masters that taught you EVERYTHING you know ......is hilarious to me. The fact that without the white man you wouldn't be who you are today is totally lost on you.

Asia is Asia today because they successfully copied Great Britain United States and France. The 3 longest lasting Empires of Modern times .

Till now, the world power behemoth China is STILL stealing ideas n technology from US.

But Asia pass Africa with IMPLEMENTATION💥🤯
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by Napata77: 1:05pm On Feb 23
johnog4sure:
My brother, the way they propagate their lies is nauseating, I had stopped watching their stupid videos on youtube, and this idiot on this forum keep insulting people calling people "inferiority complex" when he is the one suffering from it, I am not bragging many whites(other races inclusive) listen to me when I talk, its all about how you develop yourself as a person that matters not by BLAMING PEOPLE WHO WERE WISE ENOUGH TO HAVE IMPERIAL AMBITION EARLY ENOUGH.

What lies, you little Asswipe?

Every single point I have raised is backed by SCHOLARSHIP, and is well referenced.

So SHUT UP, you Tool of imperialists desperate to see Africans mentally colonised to Eurocentrism.

Africa will not rest until she dismantles the tools of imperialism and self hate blocking her progress, and if you don’t like to hear that, go eat cow dung.
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by johnog4sure: 1:08pm On Feb 23
Napata77:

This one is just ranting nonsense.

You don’t care about religion.

But the JAPANESE do.

And they observe their TRADITIONAL faith of Shintoism and TRADITIONAL philosophy of Nihonjinron which serve as a basis for their solidity.

Development doesn’t occur in a vacuum.

It must be rooted in the grassroots of your society, and watered by the wisdom of your history.

Without that, it will flounder.

That is the thrust of our argument.

Nigeria NEEDS that.

Desperately.

So stop ranting and tearing your hair out over simple common sense.

This isn’t rocket science.

Even American solidity is encapsulated in the Jeffersonian tradition of freedom.

Just read the nonsense you typed, have you said anything? What stop you from moving on now? the white still stumping you? they stop you from developing agriculture? education? science? medicine? technology? even your so-called religion? but we should join you in blaming them instead of getting busy developing ourselves? while you continue in the blame game those who are willing to advance are already advancing.
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by LandMann: 1:12pm On Feb 23
Reflect7:

You have FOAM where your brain ought to be.

Low IQ.

I'm done discussing with school dropouts.

Please, can some INTELLIGENT forumers come in here and contribute?

How do we leverage our GLORIOUS PAST as INSPIRATION to move forward as a people?

As in eh! Nigeria is filled to the brim with the dullest of black people. They can't read to understand. They can't make intelligent comment or contribution to any discussion. Just very brainless group who have been mentally enslaved through years of religious indoctrination.

Nigeria's problem is we are trying to live as a whole when each atom that makes the whole is vibrating at totally different frequencies.

The igbos have their natural culture that instills discipline and right morality on Igbo children.

The Yorubas too have their own culture and traditions that prevents the growth of vices in their children.

The Hausas and Fulanis equally have a culture and religion that will instill discipline and moral uprightness in the worst of their children, if they're left alone.

But Nigeria as a whole has non of these. Nigeria as a whole is where thieves, bandits, corrupt people and the worst of society run to for survival and protection. The Igbo person can be an outcast and punished for deviating from the moral teachings of his people but once he runs to Nigeria, he'll get protection. Likewise the Yoruba and Hausa Fulani.

This is why I say that Nigeria ought not to be, and if Nigeria must be, then the arrangement of the relationship between the constituent parts must be such that allows each to function and operate at their own frequency without any interference from an outsider.
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by Napata77: 1:14pm On Feb 23
johnog4sure:
Just read the nonsense you typed, have you said anything? What stop you from moving on now? the white still stumping you? they stop you from developing agriculture? education? science? medicine? technology? even your so-called religion? but we should join you in blaming them instead of getting busy developing ourselves? while you continue in the blame game those who are willing to advance are already advancing.

Shut up and use your brain to understand the thrust of this thread or GET LOST.

Low IQ.
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by Napata77: 1:20pm On Feb 23
LandMann:

As in eh! Nigeria is filled to the brim with the dullest of black people. They can't read to understand. They can't make intelligent comment or contribution to any discussion. Just very brainless group who have been mentally enslaved through years of religious indoctrination.

Nigeria's problem is we are trying to live as a whole when each atom that makes the whole is vibrating at totally different frequencies.

The igbos have their natural culture that instills discipline and right morality on Igbo children.

The Yorubas too have their own culture and traditions that prevents the growth of vices in their children.

The Hausas and Fulanis equally have a culture and religion that will instill discipline and moral uprightness in the worst of their children, if they're left alone.

But Nigeria as a whole has non of these. Nigeria as a whole is where thieves, bandits, corrupt people and the worst of society run to for survival and protection. The Igbo person can be an outcast and punished for deviating from the moral teachings of his people but once he runs to Nigeria, he'll get protection. Likewise the Yoruba and Hausa Fulani.

This is why I say that Nigeria ought not to be, and if Nigeria must be, then the arrangement of the relationship between the constituent parts must be such that allows each to function and operate at their own frequency without any interference from an outsider.

Honestly it’s tragic.

Look at the very simple logic of the OP’s argument that even a kid should grasp, and you have these low IQ cretins arguing against developing a philosophical basis for societal development based on our history.

Something that every other serious country has done.

I mean, it’s incredible.

Many people are just dumb in this country. No brain at all.

Big loud mouths but nothing upstairs.

This John whatever his name is said I’m blaming white people for our problems!

That’s what he deduces from the whole debate!

Can you imagine?
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by LandMann: 1:23pm On Feb 23
johnog4sure:

The white are still holding you down through a process called neocolonialism.

They control your production and major economic activities. Shell Agip Shevron and other multinational companies in Nigeria are tools of neocolonialism. They ship your crude oil out to power their factories, refine it and sell back to you. Why can't they build the refineries in Nigeria?

The other multinational companies employ Nigerians but pay them wages that is not sufficient for such workers to build a proper life and get quality education.

The neocolonialistic companies use their control of dollars to influence government policies and programs that don't favour the masses. They are ready to lobby and bribe anybody with massive amounts they can't refuse so that they'll continue to have their way.

They love Nigeria the way it is now because it allows them to continue stealing your natural resources while you are very much awake and your eyes are open.

But see you, with your eyes open you can't see that you're still being colonised in 2024 Nigeria.

Can you explain why minimum wage is still N30,000?
Why are companies in Nigeria still engaging in contract employee type of work that enslaves workers?
Why quality of public education in Nigeria is so poor?

Why? Why? Why?

1 Like

Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by johnog4sure: 1:25pm On Feb 23
Napata77:

Shut up and use your brain to understand the thrust of this thread or GET LOST.

If you cannot answer the question, and your only defense is to insult, that is enough proof that you only want to mischievously propagate a sensational topic you feel appeals to everybody(not knowing that some of us are wiser than that), how I'm even sure its not stolen content you are promoting on youtube? undecided
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by ZekeYeager: 1:27pm On Feb 23
Honestly, my brother, I am fed up with these charlatans and their lies. They make Africans look irredeemably stupid the way they keep fabricating fiction and presenting it as historical fact. And if you point out their lies, they will either say you have a colonised mindset or that you have a slave mentality.

It's really worrying how they have been given a free hand on almost every platform to propagate their lies at will without anybody attempting to fact check them.

johnog4sure:
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by Napata77: 1:33pm On Feb 23
ZekeYeager:
Honestly, my brother, I am fed up with these charlatans and their lies. They make Africans look irredeemably stupid the way they keep fabricating fiction and presenting it as historical fact. And if you point out their lies, they will either say you have a colonised mindset or that you have a slave mentality.

It's really worrying how they have been given a free hand on almost every platform to propagate their lies at will without anybody attempting to fact check them.

This guy is a white guy pretending to be African.

I can swear it.

They are many of them on this forum.

Snakes who hate topics like this.

Who are you?

Where are you from?

Demon.
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by ZekeYeager: 1:38pm On Feb 23
Of course you will never consult any credible source that exposes your lies and self deception. You will keep circulating your moronic narratives within yourselves because none of you will ever have the guts to publicly stand by the absurdities you believe in.

I'm beginning to suspect there is a case of undiagnosed mental delusion to be made for you quasi historians and flat earthers. After all believing in something that doesn't exist is the living definition of mental delusion and you are over qualified to be a prime specimen of how that delusion manifests.

Napata77:

DId you just use ChatGPT as your source of historical information?

Dude, this stuff is WAY over your head. We African researchers DO NOT rely on mainstream Eurocentric falsification and whitewashing of history as exemplified by ChatGPT for our historical research.

Yes, you were forced to backtrack on Cleopatra after your fellow quasi historian Jada Pinkett Smith was globally slammed for her idiotic rendition of Cleopatra as a black West African woman on her Netflix Show! grin grin I really enjoyed seeing the quasi historians around me wail as the global backlash against the Cleopatra series swallowed them up.
And please don’t pulll that Cleopatra nonsense on me. I have not mentioned Cleopatra and do not consider her to be a major figure in Egyptian history.
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by ZekeYeager: 1:41pm On Feb 23
I am a black African and a Nigerian, just like you. But unlike you, I don't suffer from a low self esteem, a low IQ and a need to appropriate another culture's historical and cultural achievements as my own.

Napata77:

This guy is a white guy pretending to be African.

I can swear it.

They are many of them on this forum.

Snakes who hate topics like this.

Who are you?

Where are you from?

Demon.

Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by Napata77: 1:43pm On Feb 23
ZekeYeager:
Of course you will never consult any credible source that exposes your lies and self deception. You will keep circulating your moronic narratives within yourselves because none of you will ever have the guts to publicly stand by the absurdities you believe in.

I'm beginning to suspect there is a case of undiagnosed mental delusion to be made for you quasi historians and flat earthers. After all believing in something that doesn't exist is the living definition of mental delusion and you are over qualified to be a prime specimen of how that delusion manifests.

Yes, you were forced to backtrack on Cleopatra after your fellow quasi historian Jada Pinkett Smith was globally slammed for her idiotic rendition of Cleopatra as a black West African woman on her Netflix Show! grin grin I really enjoyed seeing the quasi historians around me wail as the global backlash against the Cleopatra series swallowed them up.

Where are you from?

You’re not a Nigerian.

WHERE ARE YOU FROM AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON NAIRALAND?
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by Napata77: 1:44pm On Feb 23
ZekeYeager:
I am a black African and a Nigerian, just like you. But unlike you, I don't suffer from a low self esteem, a low IQ and a need to appropriate another culture's historical and cultural achievements as my own.

YOU ARE NOT A NIGERIAN.

YOU ARE NOT EVEN AN AFRICAN.

WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HERE?

I KNOW YOUR TYPE.

WHITE SUPREMACIST DEMON.

WHO SENT YOU HERE AND WHY DOES THIS THREAD BOTHER YOU SO HEAVILY?
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by johnog4sure: 1:45pm On Feb 23
LandMann:

The white are still holding you down through a process called neocolonialism.

They control your production and major economic activities. Shell Agip Shevron and other multinational companies in Nigeria are tools of neocolonialism. They ship your crude oil out to power their factories, refine it and sell back to you. Why can't they build the refineries in Nigeria?

The other multinational companies employ Nigerians but pay them wages that is not sufficient for such workers to build a proper life and get quality education.

The neocolonialistic companies use their control of dollars to influence government policies and programs that don't favour the masses. They are ready to lobby and bribe anybody with massive amounts they can't refuse so that they'll continue to have their way.

They love Nigeria the way it is now because it allows them to continue stealing your natural resources while you are very much awake and your eyes are open.

But see you, with your eyes open you can't see that you're still being colonised in 2024 Nigeria.

Can you explain why minimum wage is still N30,000?
Why are companies in Nigeria still engaging in contract employee type of work that enslaves workers?
Why quality of public education in Nigeria is so poor?

Why? Why? Why?
That is predatory capitalism, it has nothing to do with one race lording over another race, what they did in Nigeria they will do it anywhere else as long as it feeds their greed, as rich as Bahrain they too export crude and import refined products, it is all about cooperate greed.
I don't know why you people are particular about "white" should I point you to what Chinese industrialists are doing in Nigeria, Congo etc. is our market not flooded with cheap Chinese products? how about Lebanese business men? Indians?
Secondly, why is it that the "white" couldn't stop Japanese from industrializing decades ago? what did the Japanese did differently that Africans needs to leant from? there was a story about Japanese students schooling in America, as they were using their Japanese pencils it keeps breaking, the Americans offer to help them with theirs but the Japanese refused saying "if we use yours, we wont improve our own".

An American microwave company moved production to China, in the factory one of the Chinese engineers was busy building his own microwave machine and each time he fails, his American employer will encourage him to try again. Till eventually succeeded to the point that his own machine out-sold his American employers own even in the American market.

The point is the energy you are using to promote hate and blame over a particular race, use it to develop yourself it is this collective development that amass to the development of the entire race.
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by Napata77: 1:51pm On Feb 23
^^THIS DUDE IS NOT A NIGERIAN.

ASK HIM WHY HE IS HERE AND SO TRIGGERED BY THIS THREAD?

THESE ARE WHITE GUYS.

THEY ARE NOT OUR PEOPLE.

I THINK SOMEONE PAYS THEM TO COME HERE AND ATTACK ANY NON-EUROCENTRIC OUTLOOK.
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by ZekeYeager: 1:52pm On Feb 23
You can believe whatever you want. I am 100% a black man and I am not ashamed of the color of my skin. Unfortunately, I don't think the same can be said for a pathological liar like you.

Napata77:

YOU ARE NOT A NIGERIAN.

YOU ARE NOT EVEN AN AFRICAN.

WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HERE?

I KNOW YOUR TYPE.

WHITE SUPREMACIST DEMON.

WHO SENT YOU HERE AND WHY DOES THIS THREAD BOTHER YOU SO HEAVILY?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Widespread Knocks For Adeleke Over Osun’s New Logo(pictures) / Boko Haram Releases Video Of Missing Nigerian Airforce Jet (watch)- Cramjones / Edo: 1999 To 2016: A Tale Of Two Thieves (photos)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.