Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) (3948 Views)

Our Ancestors Built This Wall 600 Years Ago. Today We Would Pay CHINA To Do It. / IPOB On Ebubeagu: Register With New Security Outfit & Join Your Ancestors / Ajaokuta Plant Can’t Work Unless Our Ancestors Are Pacified –host Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by Napata77: 1:55pm On Feb 23
ZekeYeager:
You can believe whatever you want. I am 100% a black man and I am not ashamed of the color of my skin. Unfortunately, I don't think the same can be said for a pathological liar like you.

LIAR. WHAT PART OF NIGERIA ARE YOU FROM?

ARE YOU CLAIMING TO BE NIGERIAN?

I DARE YOU TO LIE.

1 Like

Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by ZekeYeager: 1:55pm On Feb 23
These are all valid points backed up by real (and not imaginary) history. Watch how they will resort to the hurling of insults and personal invectives because they have no answers when they are confronted with the truth.

johnog4sure:
That is predatory capitalism, it has nothing to do with one race lording over another race, what they did in Nigeria they will do it anywhere else as long as it feeds their greed, as rich as Bahrain they too export crude and import refined products, it is all about cooperate greed.
I don't know why you people are particular about "white" should I point you to what Chinese industrialists are doing in Nigeria, Congo etc. is our market not flooded with cheap Chinese products? how about Lebanese business men? Indians?
Secondly, why is it that the "white" couldn't stop Japanese from industrializing decades ago? what did the Japanese did differently that Africans needs to leant from? there was a story about Japanese students schooling in America, as they were using their Japanese pencils it keeps breaking, the Americans offer to help them with theirs but the Japanese refused saying "if we use yours, we wont improve our own".

An American microwave company moved production to China, in the factory one of the Chinese engineers was busy building his own microwave machine and each time he fails, his American employer will encourage him to try again. Till eventually succeeded to the point that his own machine out-sold his American employers own even in the American market.

The point is the energy you are using to promote hate and blame over a particular race, use it to develop yourself it is this collective development that amass to the development of the entire race.
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by Napata77: 1:56pm On Feb 23
ZekeYeager:
These are all valid points backed up by real (and not imaginary) history. Watch how they will resort to the hurling of insults and personal invectives because they have no answers when they are confronted with the truth.

WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOU FROM AND WHY ARE YOU HERE ON THIS THREAD?
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by Napata77: 2:05pm On Feb 23
Naija people, can you see?

The guy don run.

He can’t say where he is from.

They are foreign demons who come here pretending to be our people.

This type of thread bites them like scorpion, and they always rush in to attack it.

I can smell them from miles away.

The guy don run.

Oyinbo?

Don’t joke with them.

Criminal deceivers.

1 Like

Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by johnog4sure: 2:12pm On Feb 23
ZekeYeager:
Honestly, my brother, I am fed up with these charlatans and their lies. They make Africans look irredeemably stupid the way they keep fabricating fiction and presenting it as historical fact. And if you point out their lies, they will either say you have a colonised mindset or that you have a slave mentality.

It's really worrying how they have been given a free hand on almost every platform to propagate their lies at will without anybody attempting to fact check them.

The day I saw one church bill board post in Maitama, boldly written "Jesus is black" or something like that, that was when I know a large number of people are delusional, forcefully and falsely claiming another people's religion and culture and presenting it as fact? some of them are claiming that the original Jews are black just so they can claim YAHWEH. It was laughable now its annoying
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by ZekeYeager: 2:19pm On Feb 23
Wait a minute...so the nonsense known as the Black Hebrew Israelite movement has found its way to Nigeria? We are doomed in this country, condemned to living out every negative racist stereotype which the typical White Supremacist has of black people as being mentally and culturally inferior.

And the sad thing is that with the way this country is going, it's beginning to look as if this degeneracy is going to fester for and even spread because a flattering lie is more appealing to the weak mind than the brutally honest truth.

johnog4sure:
The day I saw one church bill board post in Maitama, boldly written "Jesus is black" or something like that, that was when I know a large number of people are delusional, forcefully and falsely claiming another people's religion and culture and presenting it as fact? some of them are claiming that the original Jews are black just so they can claim YAHWEH. It was laughable now its annoying
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by ZekeYeager: 2:21pm On Feb 23
I've already answered this question even though I was never under any legal or moral obligation to do so. I typically answer to bigger people than you so you can imagine how uncomfortable it was to lower myself the way I did when I paid any attention to you.

Napata77:

WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOU FROM AND WHY ARE YOU HERE ON THIS THREAD?
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by johnog4sure: 2:27pm On Feb 23
ZekeYeager:
Wait a minute...so the nonsense known as the Black Hebrew Israelite movement has found its way to Nigeria? We are doomed in this country, condemned to living out every negative racist stereotype which the typical White Supremacist has of black people as being mentally and culturally inferior.

And the sad thing is that with the way this country is going, it's beginning to look as if this degeneracy is going to fester for and even spread because a flattering lie is more appealing to the weak mind than the brutally honest truth.

I tell you oh, its even about 2 years ago, I was wondering who was promoting such nonsense in the heart of Abuja?
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by LandMann: 2:52pm On Feb 23
johnog4sure:
That is predatory capitalism, it has nothing to do with one race lording over another race, what they did in Nigeria they will do it anywhere else as long as it feeds their greed, as rich as Bahrain they too export crude and import refined products, it is all about cooperate greed.
I don't know why you people are particular about "white" should I point you to what Chinese industrialists are doing in Nigeria, Congo etc. is our market not flooded with cheap Chinese products? how about Lebanese business men? Indians?
Secondly, why is it that the "white" couldn't stop Japanese from industrializing decades ago? what did the Japanese did differently that Africans needs to leant from? there was a story about Japanese students schooling in America, as they were using their Japanese pencils it keeps breaking, the Americans offer to help them with theirs but the Japanese refused saying "if we use yours, we wont improve our own".

An American microwave company moved production to China, in the factory one of the Chinese engineers was busy building his own microwave machine and each time he fails, his American employer will encourage him to try again. Till eventually succeeded to the point that his own machine out-sold his American employers own even in the American market.

The point is the energy you are using to promote hate and blame over a particular race, use it to develop yourself it is this collective development that amass to the development of the entire race.

The Japanese is a homogenous group and culture. They were able to overcome and rebuild because they're homogeneous society. As such they don't have much internal wranglings for political power.

Is Nigeria a homogenous society? Do we practice same religion throughout? Do we have same belief and culture?

If your answer is no then you have gotten your answer. Nigeria cannot develop to its full potential when we're still held back by a colonial arrangement that still favours the colonialists and all other predators till this day.

You can't suddenly start to run when your legs are still in chains and the key with those who colonised you. Get the key and free yourselves from the chains first.

Why do you think those in Mali, Niger and Burkina Faso took the decision they took?

I guess there are people like you there who would be telling them let the French continue to harvest and export our precious and valuable minerals. It is not stopping us from developing.

Open your eyes sir.
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by johnog4sure: 3:09pm On Feb 23
LandMann:

The Japanese is a homogenous group and culture. They were able to overcome and rebuild because they're homogeneous society. As such they don't have much internal wranglings for political power.

Is Nigeria a homogenous society? Do we practice same religion throughout? Do we have same belief and culture?

If your answer is no then you have gotten your answer. Nigeria cannot develop to its full potential when we're still held back by a colonial arrangement that still favours the colonialists and all other predators till this day.

You can't suddenly start to run when your legs are still in chains and the key with those who colonised you. Get the key and free yourselves from the chains first.

Why do you think those in Mali, Niger and Burkina Faso took the decision they took?

I guess there are people like you there who would be telling them let the French continue to harvest and export our precious and valuable minerals. It is not stopping us from developing.

Open your eyes sir.
How is it the fault of foreign invaders that the "Niger area" is a heterogenous society? They saw an opportunity and took advantage of it, now they have left you, and you are still whining? The French used assimilation method while British used indirect rule both of which was for their benefit, that was why the French had long lasting colonial effect in Africa.

My point is now, you know better and have broken free of their shackles supposedly, will you stand there and continue whining or will you move on? and perhaps be big enough to carry out your own imperialist agenda over them? secondly if you want to pursue such campaign you don't do that in falsehood e.g Jesus is black, We civilized the white and Asia and everybody meanwhile no evidence, just sensations built up in your mind.

It seems you do not get point or deliberately ignore it.

Nobody said Africa was not colonize, or there is still no colonial influence(effect).
1. Our point is DO NOT LIE to prove your point. Saying Africa teach this one Buddhism, Jesus is black, etc.

2. Now that you know better you should do better and stop blaming. May our children not ask us what we do in our time, after knowing all these. Amen
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by LandMann: 3:25pm On Feb 23
johnog4sure:
How is it the fault of foreign invaders that the "Niger area" is a heterogenous society? They saw an opportunity and took advantage of it, now they have left you, and you are still whining? The French used assimilation method while British used indirect rule both of which was for their benefit, that was why the French had long lasting colonial effect in Africa.

My point is now, you know better and have broken free of their shackles supposedly, will you stand there and continue whining or will you move on? and perhaps be big enough to carry out your own imperialist agenda over them? secondly if you want to pursue such campaign you don't do that in falsehood e.g Jesus is black, We civilized the white and Asia and everybody meanwhile no evidence, just sensations built up in your mind.

How have you broken free of their shackles when you are still being governed in a union they created to favour themselves after they leave?

You talk like you lack understanding of the macro picture. What happened to all those who have openly come out to criticise and challenge this devilish union? Your colonial master supported Gowon and all other successive governments in Nigeria to keep this union going. Nnanmdi Kanu is still languishing in jail for speaking against the evil union. Sunday Igboho was chased out of Nigeria by a northern president for daring to challenge the evil union. He recently returned because his tribesman is now in power.

Again, don't join unrelated issues to my point of view. I don't care if Jesus is yellow or green. Religion was one of the tool they used to keep you and your people in perpetual mental slavery.

Break the chains and clear the fogs from your eyes
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by johnog4sure: 4:44pm On Feb 23
LandMann:

How have you broken free of their shackles when you are still being governed in a union they created to favour themselves after they leave?

You talk like you lack understanding of the macro picture. What happened to all those who have openly come out to criticise and challenge this devilish union? Your colonial master supported Gowon and all other successive governments in Nigeria to keep this union going. Nnanmdi Kanu is still languishing in jail for speaking against the evil union. Sunday Igboho was chased out of Nigeria by a northern president for daring to challenge the evil union. He recently returned because his tribesman is now in power.

Again, don't join unrelated issues to my point of view. I don't care if Jesus is yellow or green. Religion was one of the tool they used to keep you and your people in perpetual mental slavery.

Break the chains and clear the fogs from your eyes
You are the one joining unrelated issues here? if your anger is against the British company called "Nigeria" that is another topic way different from, propagating falsehood of Africans conquering the world in the past. My position remains don't propagate falsehood to drive your campaign, 2. Blaming colonial imperialism will not make you move forward(stop playing the victim card)
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by RenaissanceGuy: 5:25pm On Feb 23
Reflect7 aka Napata77, Rossiki, rostikol Rosibu rossina rossidi rossila rossinti 🙄🙄 and your other 1000000 rossi monikers, can't you air your opinion/view without insulting people?? That smacks of low self-esteem, in case you didn't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by kenedyx: 5:35pm On Feb 23
AsaBlackheart:

Always amuses me when people think nigeria will automatically become great if we return to traditional roots. Lmao.

By the time they mine their skulls for Ogun, dem go know. grin

I swear boss.
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by LandMann: 6:34pm On Feb 23
johnog4sure:
You are the one joining unrelated issues here? if your anger is against the British company called "Nigeria" that is another topic way different from, propagating falsehood of Africans conquering the world in the past. My position remains don't propagate falsehood to drive your campaign, 2. Blaming colonial imperialism will not make you move forward(stop playing the victim card)

And why are you asking victims of colonial and neocolonial injustice and oppression to keep quiet? Are you a beneficiary of their evils in Nigeria? What is your motivation for defending them?

1 Like

Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by johnog4sure: 10:30pm On Feb 23
LandMann:

And why are you asking victims of colonial and neocolonial injustice and oppression to keep quiet? Are you a beneficiary of their evils in Nigeria? What is your motivation for defending them?
point to where u see me defending them
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by LandMann: 4:00am On Feb 24
johnog4sure:
point to where u see me defending them

You boldly stated that victims of colonial and neocolonial injustice and oppression should stop "playing the victims card".

Is it that you don't know or understand the meaning of sentences you make? How can you in all righteousness ask a child who is being beaten black and blue not to cry or say the child is playing the victims card? Only beneficiaries of Nigeria's current situation use those words as their heart is evil and wicked and they're blind to all the suffering of the people occasioned by past and present systemic oppression and enslavement clouded in a false veil of freedom and democracy. So, what is your motivation for defending neocolonialism?

1 Like

Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by jazzman7711: 4:14am On Feb 24
johnog4sure:

Of course the original Jews were blacks.

Have you heard of the Black Madonna? The Europeans depicted the ancient Jews as blacks.

Spain

In Europe today, Moorish statues are everywhere, if you care to look.

Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by jazzman7711: 4:17am On Feb 24
Statue of Darius, Iran

Egyptian God Osiris

Dreadlocked Pharaoh, Egypt
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by jazzman7711: 4:22am On Feb 24
Ancient Egyptians

Pharaoh Tutankhanum

I could show thousands more of these statues and artefacts from the ancient world which prove that BLACK Africans civilized the world.
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by jazzman7711: 4:28am On Feb 24
Ancient Egyptian official Harsiese dated to ca. 650-600 B.C, 26th Dynasty

Queen Tiye, Mother of Pharaoh Tutinkhamun

Pharaoh Mentuhotep II (Middle Kingdom)
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by jazzman7711: 5:00am On Feb 24
LandMann:

You boldly stated that victims of colonial and neocolonial injustice and oppression should stop "playing the victims card".

Is it that you don't know or understand the meaning of sentences you make? How can you in all righteousness ask a child who is being beaten black and blue not to cry or say the child is playing the victims card? Only beneficiaries of Nigeria's current situation use those words as their heart is evil and wicked and they're blind to all the suffering of the people occasioned by past and present systemic oppression and enslavement clouded in a false veil of freedom and democracy. So, what is your motivation for defending neocolonialism?

That guy na oyinbo.

See as this topic dey pain am? E want cry sef.
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by jazzman7711: 5:08am On Feb 24
In Egypt today, the racist Arabs that invaded the place in the 7th century AD, driving the blacks southwards into inner Africa, have gone about trying to remove evidence that it was a black civilization. One way they do this is by knocking or scraping off the noises from the statues, to disguise their negro features, but it doesn't work, because we can still see from the outline that they had big wide noses of black Africans. grin

Oyinbo na devil.
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by Iamanoited: 7:24am On Feb 24
IT IS BUSINESS.
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by Iamanoited: 7:27am On Feb 24
A.I. is taking over.
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by Iamanoited: 7:36am On Feb 24
THE PRESENT IS A.I-ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE.
Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by Exousiang01: 8:28am On Feb 24
kenedyx:

You're very quick to scream colonial mentality. What an irredeemable cretin, a lout of magnanimous proportions. Tell me what positive contributions your traditional system brought onto the society. A tradition used by yahoo boys to perform human sacrifices for money rituals. One that promotes polygamy resulting in overpopulation. A tradition that believes in juju and demonic spirits and you dare compare it to such an enlightened religion like Buddhism. Tell me exactly how your traditional religion has contributed to civilization so far.

That black European you call your ancestor will deny you and call you primitive if you come at him with this rubbish. He's far more advanced than you.

There's no shame in saying the truth, especially when the facts abound that you're a third world country that can't even manufacture toothpick. Instead of you to become productive and use your brain you're here spewing trash. What have you produced with your traditional religion, you this hegoat?

All you do is blame the West. Who tied your hands to use your juju to bring civilization to your people? Oh, I forgot, civilization is not your goal, you want to go back to the hunter and gatherer stage. Fool! Any talk of civilization or development that does not involve production, manufacturing and invention but about juju and sacrifices is as stupid and useless as the p in psychology.

Traditional religion kill you there. Idiot!

Lol.
I was just going to read through the comments and shake my head as usual because I have come to realize that Nigerians like you have been brainwashed beyond redemption.
You see when I read garbage like the one you wrote here I feel the need to try to see if they could still be a possibility for redemption, this my quote hopfully will help you or someone out there.

I was born into a christain home, Went to a Catholic missionary secondary school ( one of the most prestigious in the country) and also attended a missionary university( The best private University in the country)
I was baptised as a child( infant baptism) but when I became of age I went for a second and personal baptism. Now this was the turning point for me.
I began the intentional study of the bible, If I am going to be a christain I need to know what Christianity TRULY is
I went deep in the study of the bible, but the biggest breakthrough in my search was when i went into history.
It was a shameful experience, I found it difficult to say I was a christain after combining what you call bible today with what history says, mind you some of us who went to Catholic schools had the privilege of being thought a subject call Religion, it is totally different from CRS which we also studied, Religion was a study of the history of the church or let me say what they wanted us to believe was the history.

The Christians who you feel are the morally upright people have killed more people in history than any terrorist group or any traditional worshiper. Have you ever asked why till today the Catholics still call us protestants? It is painful that till today the word protestants is used to identify non Catholics.
You say the African traditional encourages polygamy which causes over population, China and America are more populated than Nigeria yet centuries ahead in development.
The same religion that told you that marrying two wives was evil are the same people whose priest sleep with little children and their bishop join man and man together. The Pope had dinner with transgenders a few months ago, The pope visited a prison not to see the Christains or Catholics but to have dinner with gay people, in reality, it is ieasier for me to see the Pope if I am having sex with another man

Have you heard about the knight Templars?
Today non Catholics are being knighted and they are happy, I wonder how the souls of those killed in 1400 by knight Templars and the French army with orders from the Pope will feel.

Do you know why your bishops wear fish tail for a cap? Or you don't know the cap on a bishops head is a fish tail?

Sir the Catholic church that gave you Christianity and the bible you read is the largest cult group in existence.

There is no war that happens without the involvement of the Vatican.

You worship a deity called Mary you knell before a wooden cross with the image of a white man but you call other who worship other images pagans.

Should we talk about the fact that the Chrismass you Christains celebrate is a pagan holiday?
Is it not interesting that you celebrate the birth of The Son Of God on the day that was used to celebrate The Sun God?
You would say you are not Catholic and you have no business with them ,but they gave you the bible you read, the Pope tells you when to celebrate Easter every year.
Have you noticed that the white man who gave you Chrismass talks about Chrismass trees, father Chrismass, reindeers,etc but hardly talks about Christ on Christ's birthday?

Do you know what the Holygrail is?
Have you asked yourself why Mary of Magdala is so important to the church?
Have you asked yourself why Adam and Even gave birth to Cain and Abel but Cain and and Abel are found nowhere in the genealogy of Adam.

Have you even heard about the Tablets, the Anunakis?
What do you even know about this world you live in?

Did you see the ram that was sacrificed when the Queen of England died? The same people who brought you Christianity.

What you don't know is bigger than you.
My secondary school hall was used for the meeting of some Catholic Knights, haven't seen anything more Ocultic.

As to what you said about the traditionalists killing people, well you may not know but your bible is a religious book, there are books of the bible I can read repeatedly a number of times WITH THE UNDERSTANDING and invoke certain spirits to do certain things.

Your Moses wrote the 7 books of Moses.

1 Like

Re: Our Ancestors In Ancient China! (Amazing Pics) by Tellmeastory: 9:50am On Feb 24
Exousiang01:

Lol.
I was just going to read through the comments and shake my head as usual because I have come to realize that Nigerians like you have been brainwashed beyond redemption.
You see when I read garbage like the one you wrote here I feel the need to try to see if they could still be a possibility for redemption, this my quote hopfully will help you or someone out there.

I was born into a christain home, Went to a Catholic missionary secondary school ( one of the most prestigious in the country) and also attended a missionary university( The best private University in the country)
I was baptised as a child( infant baptism) but when I became of age I went for a second and personal baptism. Now this was the turning point for me.
I began the intentional study of the bible, If I am going to be a christain I need to know what Christianity TRULY is
I went deep in the study of the bible, but the biggest breakthrough in my search was when i went into history.
It was a shameful experience, I found it difficult to say I was a christain after combining what you call bible today with what history says, mind you some of us who went to Catholic schools had the privilege of being thought a subject call Religion, it is totally different from CRS which we also studied, Religion was a study of the history of the church or let me say what they wanted us to believe was the history.

The Christians who you feel are the morally upright people have killed more people in history than any terrorist group or any traditional worshiper. Have you ever asked why till today the Catholics still call us protestants? It is painful that till today the word protestants is used to identify non Catholics.
You say the African traditional encourages polygamy which causes over population, China and America are more populated than Nigeria yet centuries ahead in development.
The same religion that told you that marrying two wives was evil are the same people whose priest sleep with little children and their bishop join man and man together. The Pope had dinner with transgenders a few months ago, The pope visited a prison not to see the Christains or Catholics but to have dinner with gay people, in reality, it is ieasier for me to see the Pope if I am having sex with another man

Have you heard about the knight Templars?
Today non Catholics are being knighted and they are happy, I wonder how the souls of those killed in 1400 by knight Templars and the French army with orders from the Pope will feel.

Do you know why your bishops wear fish tail for a cap? Or you don't know the cap on a bishops head is a fish tail?

Sir the Catholic church that gave you Christianity and the bible you read is the largest cult group in existence.

There is no war that happens without the involvement of the Vatican.

You worship a deity called Mary you knell before a wooden cross with the image of a white man but you call other who worship other images pagans.

Should we talk about the fact that the Chrismass you Christains celebrate is a pagan holiday?
Is it not interesting that you celebrate the birth of The Son Of God on the day that was used to celebrate The Sun God?
You would say you are not Catholic and you have no business with them ,but they gave you the bible you read, the Pope tells you when to celebrate Easter every year.
Have you noticed that the white man who gave you Chrismass talks about Chrismass trees, father Chrismass, reindeers,etc but hardly talks about Christ on Christ's birthday?

Do you know what the Holygrail is?
Have you asked yourself why Mary of Magdala is so important to the church?
Have you asked yourself why Adam and Even gave birth to Cain and Abel but Cain and and Abel are found nowhere in the genealogy of Adam.

Have you even heard about the Tablets, the Anunakis?
What do you even know about this world you live in?

Did you see the ram that was sacrificed when the Queen of England died? The same people who brought you Christianity.

What you don't know is bigger than you.
My secondary school hall was used for the meeting of some Catholic Knights, haven't seen anything more Ocultic.

As to what you said about the traditionalists killing people, well you may not know but your bible is a religious book, there are books of the bible I can read repeatedly a number of times WITH THE UNDERSTANDING and invoke certain spirits to do certain things.

Your Moses wrote the 7 books of Moses.

Nice educational post.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Worst Places To Work According To Cnn / Do You Pay N30,000 To The Nigeiran Fire Service For "fire Report"? / You Can’t Stop Sylva - Bayelsa Lawmakers To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.