Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu (14864 Views)

Lamidi Apapa Takes Over As The "Authentic Chairman" Of Labour Party (Video) / Ifagbemi Awamaridi Claims He Is The Authentic LP Governorship Candidate In Lagos / Breaking: Authentic Edo APC Chairman Refused N100 Million To Endorsed Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by Neddstark: 9:24am On Feb 23
Now we understand why Obaseki has been treating you the way he has lately

1 Like

Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by Sijo01(f): 9:24am On Feb 23
naija4life247:
Well done Shaibu, show that ugly Vagabond governor that you are also a bastard. Ogun kee the two of you

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by boxypane(m): 9:25am On Feb 23
It's not Shaibus' fault, it's the media that gave ear to him. How can you solely by yourself arrange delegates, organise primaries on your own and declare self winner? This should not even make the front pages.
However, PDP is still a useless party.

3 Likes

Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by Nyouth: 9:25am On Feb 23
Oga you are not ugly so back out we only need ugly people in that seat so back out
Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by phemmie06(m): 9:29am On Feb 23
Shuaib really worked for the second term of Obaseki though he was direct beneficiary as deputy before he was caged

MrProlific95:
Obaseki the hypocrite, all politicians are hypocrite walahi

1 Like

Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by Basic123: 9:30am On Feb 23
Whalis:
I have seen why Obaseki treats this man like dregs.
But you don't see why oshiomole see obaseki and him as scums......

Hypochrites everywhere.

Their moral judgement is tied to their political affiliation
Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by Antipob777(f): 9:31am On Feb 23
I wont be surprised to hear later that wike and his factional Edo PDP wants to use this Deputy to frustrate the governors candidate.

I see the Courts serving justice to the Deputy.

I wont be surprised either if I hear APC are also using this Deputy.

All hands are out to deal with Gov Obaseki

2 Likes

Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by AngelicBeing: 9:31am On Feb 23
naija4life247:
Well done Shaibu, show that ugly Vagabond governor that you are also a bastard. Ogun kee the two of you
Hahaha, lol at ogun kill the governor and his deputy , both of them are Ozuocheesy
Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by Isokiscool(m): 9:35am On Feb 23
VinnyBaba:
This Man is an EVIL Desperado. sad

Obaseki should be wise in handling him.

He wants to scatter PDP and decamp to APC in the last minute. sad undecided

He is copying the Drunkard Wike.😕
Funniest part of it is that nobody takes Shuabu serious in Edo state

2 Likes

Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by Theoarhics: 9:39am On Feb 23
Shaibu is a joker. Your papa Oshiomole comot for governor bring you as deputy to Obaseki and you want to be a governor now and knowing fully well that it's not your birth right. For fairness , it is the turn of Edo central and that's what Obaseki is telling and why not supporting your white elephant ambition.

2 Likes

Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by Bigdave1993(m): 9:40am On Feb 23
Shaibu sef nawa🤣
Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by Chimaceezee: 9:40am On Feb 23
blamingthedevil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A-XgRg5smo?si=cxNOk04R3zrRse6d
shuaibu will be like, instead that man obaseki will have his way let us loose to Apc or Labour Party lol
Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by itsene: 9:41am On Feb 23
We know that.
How can Asue win with bribe- induced 577 votes statewide.
Obaseki na joke.

1 Like

Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by lekonso: 9:46am On Feb 23
Quest7777:

But this man is not ugly, so he's automatically disqualified from being Edo Governor. grin
Shaibu would have become the 2nd handsome governor of Edo after Lucky Igbinedion
Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by appini: 9:46am On Feb 23
This guy is a clone.
Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by Yelight(m): 9:46am On Feb 23
Dey play oga Shuaibu abi wetin be that your name?
Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by seunayantokun(m): 9:47am On Feb 23
slivertongue:
drama king
If the table turns in his favour, will you still say this. Remember, never you say never, goes the maxim.

1 Like

Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by Greatness09: 9:50am On Feb 23
Las las dem go disqualify una party from participating in the election…APC is that you 😂
Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by zebszebs: 9:57am On Feb 23
Look at the effigy he placed behind him.

If I put mine now, they will call me an idol worshipper.
Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by DataDoc: 10:49am On Feb 23
blamingthedevil:

Lol. He appeared calm in this interview

Quick question: What will happen if National PDP officials were present in both Shaibu and Obaseki factions primaries? Who is now the authentic candidate?

1 Like

Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by Ekugbeh(m): 11:45am On Feb 23
Shaibu, calm down. You want be governor? You will be one but not like this.
Support the system let them see your compromise and sincerity, it's just a matter of 8years.
Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by fabianiyobosa(m): 11:46am On Feb 23
phemmie06:

The main reason most governors never want their deputy to be their successor is for them not to achieve more than them, those that allow their deputies later become worst enemies.

Politicians in Nigeria have never been trained to serve the citizen but their pockets and their allies that are less than 0.000000000001% of the citizen

You could be wrong.

The reason why politicians will allow their deputies to succeed them is because thw deputies will keep up with the corruption. For instance look at Lagos, then look at Kogi.

You could be right if Obaseki is trying to also bring in a stooge.
Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by Advancedman(m): 12:42pm On Feb 23
blamingthedevil:

I think inec should disqualifies any party that their primary is shody from the Main Elections.
Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by phemmie06(m): 1:29pm On Feb 23
As their been any deputy that succeeded his boss in Lagos not only in Lagos majority of them don't give that opportunity.
What I meant by achievement is that for the deputy to be in office for eight years and later become governor for 8 years..... Though I might be wrong but this even degenerated to the number 1 seat 💺. Till tomorrow, there's no clear reason Obj never want Atiku tu become president

fabianiyobosa:

You could be wrong.

The reason why politicians will allow their deputies to succeed them is because thw deputies will keep up with the corruption. For instance look at Lagos, then look at Kogi.

You could be right if Obaseki is trying to also bring in a stooge.
Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by TruthsFM: 1:48pm On Feb 23
You are a pained loser here. Asue Ighodalo is the authentic Pdp governorship flagbearer in edo state
Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by Mrexcell(m): 1:57pm On Feb 23
Oshobab might just be the one that's beating the drum this guy is dancing to.
Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by Mrexcell(m): 1:59pm On Feb 23
Oshobaba might just be the one that's beating the drum this guy is dancing to so as to distabilize the pdp for his candidate to easily win.
Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by Chinjo2: 2:00pm On Feb 23
Appletek:

The court will still affirm Shuaibu's candidacy. You will now have time to cry properly.

Are you aware that Shaibu and others boycotted the delegate congress that produced the delegates? So how was he able to know the names of the authentic delegates in a primary he and others boycotted?
This is very laughable.

Come to Benin and ask 10 electorates about Shaibu and hear what they have to say.
Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by officialfestus(m): 9:22pm On Feb 23
naija4life247:
😂
Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by Sctests: 9:24pm On Feb 23
Oya go to court and start bribing judges.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs Paris Agreement On Climate Change (Photos) / Ibos React With Hashtags / FG To Resume Third Mainland Bridge Repair As Other Lagos Bridges Get Facelift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.