Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) (20122 Views)

Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) / Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood / 90% Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Has Been Completed, See Images From Various Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) by Bestmanfornow: 6:25am On Feb 23
Port Harcourt Road Onitsha that was expanded and reconstructed by Anambra State governor Prof Chukwuma Soludo has been completed, you can now drive from Upper-Iweka to Head bridge without going through the express, Gov Soludo embarked on construction of 450km of roads across Anambra, Awka, Onitsha are witnessing massive road construction
Mynd44
Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy_IdWnYoqY?si=V7Rvj3cR-nlzCP_f

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) by Bestmanfornow: 6:30am On Feb 23
After stone-base see the thickness of the asphalt

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) by OVB123: 6:34am On Feb 23
I don't just like slowudo admininistration. All he does is speak oyibo-oyibo, why the state suffered infrastructurally. Obi and obeano administrations are better than his.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) by blacksam01: 6:39am On Feb 23
OVB123:
I don't just like slowudo admininistration. All he does is speak oyibo-oyibo, why the state suffered infrastructurally. Obi and obeano administrations are better than his.

He has upgraded all d roads...u just don't want to see it

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) by Bestmanfornow: 6:41am On Feb 23
OVB123:
You are ignorant in what's happening in Anambra state go and mark it that he will be the best governor in history of Anambra state

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) by yemmight(m): 6:41am On Feb 23
The quality of the road is bad.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) by Mindlog: 6:42am On Feb 23
Good development.

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) by Bestmanfornow: 6:42am On Feb 23
blacksam01:

He has upgraded all d roads...u just don't want to see it
Exactly most of them supporting LP hate Soludo

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) by Bestmanfornow: 6:49am On Feb 23
yemmight:
The quality of the road is bad.
You know nothing on how that road was constructed, they delivered solid job

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqAP-dlLI_c?si=xarRdSpc3tkNT75t

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIxjK2h_rxw?si=63esKKD5ryWxtUPT

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) by Frigga13: 7:03am On Feb 23
Soludo is working ...

Make he tidy down fly by iWeka .. Zik Avenue by ochanja roundabout ,bida by modebelu.. creek road by Niger .. miss Elems by creek road and so many more ..

He has done quite good..

But still remain

13 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) by Tap0lane: 7:15am On Feb 23
lol 🤣🤣

tollyboy5:
I think LP mumu fans has something else to say. They will bring Peter obi project that is better than this grin
If there is none then uncontrollable wailing

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) by Jomonix: 7:16am On Feb 23
Soludo is the solution. Keep up the good work your Excellency.

9 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) by nazicartel(m): 7:17am On Feb 23
tollyboy5:
I think LP mumu fans has something else to say. They will bring Peter obi project that is better than this grin
If there is none then uncontrollable wailing
Obi again ?... What's his business if Soludo builds road as a governor?

7 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) by optionalY09: 7:20am On Feb 23
Stop giving credit to these individuals first, they used the state money. What you should do is to go there and check the quality of the road, find out how much the project cost to determine if he’s using the state money responsibly.

You’re too in. hurry to credit incompetence

15 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) by Depriest2020: 7:26am On Feb 23
Anambra state is one of the few states with good governors.

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) by tollyboy5(m): 7:53am On Feb 23
nazicartel:
Obi again ?... What's his business if Soludo builds road as a governor?
You'll need to ask obidient cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) by Cassandraloius: 8:10am On Feb 23
Good for Onitsha people.
Re: Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) by Chasito(m): 8:46am On Feb 23
Wow that's my street, fegge housing estate by port Harcourt road.

Kudos to Mr governor.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) by EnglishUsa: 8:50am On Feb 23
B
Re: Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) by Mopolchi: 8:52am On Feb 23
Soludo tried with the road. Fegge bu agaga before but now, ana-asalu oku there now.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) by Ewedegubbler: 8:52am On Feb 23
untidy job by an untidy grammar speaker

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) by Judolisco(m): 8:53am On Feb 23
Seriously I thought obi completed all dis roads before he left... Jst watch how they'll come and talk trash about dis performing governor because he didn't support obi

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) by thesicilian: 8:53am On Feb 23
Judolisco:
Seriously I thought obi completed all dis roads before he left
He did o, according to his people. He even repaired the roads of all the neighbouring states and paid their civil servants salaries

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) by santaclaws: 8:54am On Feb 23
OVB123:

Because he doesn't know how to sugar-coat things, give false figures and form fake humility like Obi?

I reiterate, as a Yoruba person, a man like Prof. Soludo is the only person of eastern extraction I can vote for as president. He is a true nationalist. You people don't like him cos he calls the bluff in the SE. Honesty is a huge repellant for some of you.

And before anyone quotes me, NO, I didn't vote for Tinubu, Osinbajo was my ideal candidate from day 1, unfortunately, APC stalwarts sold their mandate to the highest bidder.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) by Focusmind: 8:54am On Feb 23
Nigeria building poor quality roads since time immemorial - any road construction without granite being poured on the road first and allowed to set before surfacing it with coal tar will wash away within a space of time. What it requires is small port hole or a small opening and it will expand from their.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) by Ebukamatth(m): 8:54am On Feb 23
OVB123:

You said obeano
What did that man do for anambra people

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) by Ebukamatth(m): 8:55am On Feb 23
Bestmanfornow:

You are ignorant in what's happening in Anambra state go and mark it that he will be the best governor in history of Anambra state

Forget about being the best
Re: Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) by SensualMan: 8:56am On Feb 23
Soludo Solution bearing fruits. Our baby step of pains, baby step bearing fruit in Anambra!

Same cannot be said of other region crying Ebi sooomething something grin

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) by Creamypie(m): 8:56am On Feb 23
From which part of Onitsha?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? / Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident / Container Truck Runs Into A Building At Mushin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.