Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters (10519 Views)

Nigeria’s Economy Grows By 2.51% In Q2, Service Sector Leads Growth By 4.42% / Nigeria’s Oil Output Drops To 972,394 Bpd / Nigeria’s Economy Grows 5% In Q2 2021 — Strongest Since 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by Ykc2(m): 7:46am On Feb 23
AOB1:
Even though you hate Tinubu why can't you use your head and be happy for the nation once in a while, you guys just want this country to burn down because your favourite candidate did not win the election.

Instead of your favourite candidate to give the government advice on this economy issue he is busy throwing blame upandan just to look good before his followers. I hate hypocrisy
you remember this this pictures?did you remember this picture?when is not your tribe's person his bad his bad but once the person is your tribe's person let's join hand with him and build nigeria,he attended a collage in 1970 but the school was built in 1974

Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by johnjose68: 7:47am On Feb 23
Bethel4Life:
no be only falling

U never shout E Bin pa wa finish

More suffering is coming

I hear Mba is demolishing your blind grandpa house in Enugu?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by ayo2008: 7:47am On Feb 23
AOB1:
Even though you hate Tinubu why can't you use your head and be happy for the nation once in a while, you guys just want this country to burn down because your favourite candidate did not win the election.

Instead of your favourite candidate to give the government advice on this economy issue he is busy throwing blame upandan just to look good before his followers. I hate hypocrisy

Is shameful you are not a man of history. During Jonathan's era, we knew the opposition the APC did than . In fact they gave him names ....if you ask me sef, you are the hypocrite here. The APC is worse off is obvious to the blind.... Unfortunately, I have not seen an opposition like the APC during Jonathan's era. Kudos to Lai Mohammed and co!
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by Nyouth: 7:48am On Feb 23
AOB1:

he contested and told us what he is going to do to better the lives of everyone and you know what he is saying is achievable but you refused to vote him because of his tribe and vote for your own tribe a man who never granted interviews or said anything reasonable now you want the person you rejected to give him advice on how to lead
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by Olushylay1(f): 7:50am On Feb 23
What growth
Which growth?

Why lieing to decivce people.
Growth within two days or overnight growth
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by profmallor: 7:50am On Feb 23
Your Happy days have an expiry date, Nigeria will improve. its sad some find joy in the current happenings just because of bitterness. Last time I checked Obi is yet to give out free food to even Obidients to alleviate their current sufferings along with the rest of other Nigerians. Everyone in Nigeria is feeling it and no one should act like they get free lunch.

Bethel4Life:
no be only falling

U never shout E Bin pa wa finish

More suffering is coming

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by Dennisochampa: 7:50am On Feb 23
Slowly but surely!!!
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by eepeepook: 7:51am On Feb 23
News to be happy about, illiterate children on Nairaland are rubbishing it as usual. Lowlifes.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by Maxtipulation(m): 7:52am On Feb 23
If them say wallahi tallahi know say na lie they lied
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by Jh0wsef(m): 7:54am On Feb 23
Ykc2:
you remember this this pictures?did you remember this picture?when is not your tribe's person his bad his bad but once the person is your tribe's person let's join hand with him and build nigeria,he attended a collage in 1970 but the school was built in 1974

That last statement muzz me grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by Sumerians: 7:54am On Feb 23

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:56am On Feb 23
AOB1:

Sharaaaaap!!! Ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by Jh0wsef(m): 7:56am On Feb 23
eepeepook:
News to be happy about, illiterate children on Nairaland are rubbishing it as usual. Lowlifes.

You must be a fool if you think it's a news to be happy about grin grin

Na only online we dey see economy dey grow..
Pure water bag now is almost N500. Do you think anything would reduce anytime soon?

Have you even seen a price of any Nigerian commodity that inflated and later reduced to it's original price? If yes, name one commodity grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:57am On Feb 23
fatboyslym007:

That is a question for your Governors and LGA Chairpersons

Illiterate
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by Babaken(m): 7:58am On Feb 23
Hope is not audio growth.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by PHAYOL81: 8:00am On Feb 23
We will definitely get there if we don't stop taking the positive steps no matter how short and slow each one is.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

GOD BLESS WESTERN NIGERIA TOO

WE RISE!
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by ceejayluv(m): 8:01am On Feb 23
They should learn from China and India how they managed to grow their GDP and still Keep inflation low.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by OblorOblor: 8:04am On Feb 23
For peace to reign, let's agree that the economy is growing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by Themanleshey: 8:05am On Feb 23
gasparpisciotta:
We want the effects on the street and not just on the pages of newspapers

Calm down, it will reflect with time 💯

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by emerged01(m): 8:05am On Feb 23
AOB1:

Agbakoba said Fg is not communicating hope to the people and I agree with him. FG cant remove subsidy,float dollar then refuse its expenditure. It only shows they are saving money for themselves. We all need to feel the effect of this reform to be hopeful that things are going the right way.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by samuelson06(m): 8:07am On Feb 23
AOB1:

You know you guys always hates the truth. You believe the media more than the realities facing you. What on ground shows that the economy is making progress? Nothing! But since it's western media that's publishing the news, that makes it perfectly true to you.

I wish it's the way you guys hype this man that he's working. Even me will shift tent because we all want a good life. Let's face the fact right now, Tinubu's government isn't making progress until we can feel it. There's no point paying the media to paint his government good when there's nothing on ground to show.

The dollar will keep rising and Reuters will keep telling you the economy is growing. Who are they deceiving? Only people like you!
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by Streetdoctor: 8:09am On Feb 23
AOB1:

Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by Franking: 8:09am On Feb 23
OblorOblor:

We don gree. Tinumbu well done.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by BreconHills(m): 8:09am On Feb 23
gasparpisciotta:
We want the effects on the street and not just on the pages of newspapers

Sure. How quickly it gets to you depends on how far down the food chain you are and what type of business you are doing. This is how it is everywhere in the world.

My advice is don't get hung up on the short term noise of naira dollar. Recovery has begun and the best positioned will catch it.

Twitter is just a lot of people shouting at each other. It is not reality. Neither is NL and IG.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by lexy2014: 8:12am On Feb 23
Paraman:
Good news. Very soon, inflation will start falling.

how will inflation start falling?
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by lexy2014: 8:14am On Feb 23
BreconHills:

Sure. How quickly it gets to you depends on how far down the food chain you are and what type of business you are doing. This is how it is everywhere in the world.

My advice is don't get hung up on the short term noise of naira dollar. Recovery has begun and the best positioned will catch it.

Twitter is just a lot of people shouting at each other. It is not reality. Neither is NL and IG.

define the "recovery" and explain how it has begun?

recovery from what exactly?

if you say "How quickly it gets to you depends on how far down the food chain you are", then how is that "recovery"?

how is that the way it is everywhere in the world?

where did you personally witness it?
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by Franking: 8:14am On Feb 23
Na them be this.

Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by lexy2014: 8:15am On Feb 23
OblorOblor:

how is it growing?
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by Intergrated: 8:18am On Feb 23
AOB1:

they happy blindly there.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by lexy2014: 8:20am On Feb 23
AOB1:

is it his unhappiness for Nigeria that is responsible for poor state of things in Nigeria?

how are you enjoying the inflation?

is his unhappiness responsible for the inflation?

why should his "favourite candidate" give the government advice?

I thought the man in power won the election because he is more qualified? why does he now need to depend on his rival for advice on how to do his job?

are you now acknowledging that his "favourite candidate" is better than the man in power?

which blame is his "favourite candidate" throwing upandan?

pls watch this comedy and see what people are saying about their "favourite candidate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUZ5eYhc4BM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ankio Briggs Condemns Jonathan’s Broadcast / Ikpeazu Imposes Curfew On Umunneochi, Bende, Deploys Vigilante Groups In 17 Lgas / We Will Offer Professional Guidance On Lekki Airport - NCAA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.