Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters (10464 Views)

Nigeria’s Economy Grows By 2.51% In Q2, Service Sector Leads Growth By 4.42% / Nigeria’s Oil Output Drops To 972,394 Bpd / Nigeria’s Economy Grows 5% In Q2 2021 — Strongest Since 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by Paraman: 8:20am On Feb 23
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by Abagworo(m): 8:21am On Feb 23
Tinubu is really trying within this week to reduce tension across Nigeria. By clamping down on currency criminals and employing propaganda focused on positive news he just might be able to increase the elastic limit of Nigerians by few weeks or months and if Dollar falls within this period his rating will rise. I pray for his success cause if he fails we all lose and this suffering will continue
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by fatboyslym007: 8:21am On Feb 23
MajorOvakporaye:

Illiterate

You mean it is literacy to not ask questions from your state and local governments...

What schools did you go to? SO I CAN AVOID MY CHILDREN GOING THERE...
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by Eriokanmi: 8:25am On Feb 23
alanto:
Please stop posting Nigeria's growth it's hurting obi people
Yes, it's hurting because it's fake news. We aren't seeing this in reality. These foreign news media don't know the realities on ground. They publish only what their bought-over correspondents tell them.

World Bank, IMF , etc predicted improved economic growth for Nigeria last year after the removal of subsidiary. The same people told tinubu recently to review the policy cos more people would be plunged into hunger...you see? Nobody can tell thr Nigeria story better than Nigerians. The new slogan ebi npawa ooo, coupled with the protests seen nationwide Is a proof nothing is improving. I hope reuters would do a through research on the real situation on ground cos I don't like the way people always confront me politely and be asking me to buy food for them daily each time I set out. Its not a good sign at all. It's never happened this way since I was born.

With all this fake report, fuel is now sold for 640 naira, beginning from yesyerday morning at major stations. Same crude output had always been impressive for some time now, yet it has never reflected in our economic growth.
You should know we all crave a better Nigeria and we don't have any other country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by ForexMarket(m): 8:28am On Feb 23
This is audio GDP growth.

Do not depend on Nigeria government. Learn how to trade forex. That is the only way to shield yourself from economic hardship in Nigeria.

I teach forex to Nigerians for FREE.

For my contact: check my signature
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by Azazyel: 8:29am On Feb 23
Bethel4Life:
no be only falling

U never shout E Bin pa wa finish

More suffering is coming

Are you after a better Nigeria or for one presidential candidate? I voted for Peter Obi but since he lost, there's nothing much I can do until the next election day. I am annoyed at Nigerians who voted for Tinubu but I can't resort to tribal bashing. A huge number of Yoruba people actually voted for Peter Obi so you have to be careful with the way you are taunting Yorubas. This is the best time to win more people over instead of the cyber bullying. If Tinubu finds a way to get things right, it would benefit every single citizen regardless of who you voted for. We don't need tribalism here. We need to come together and figure out a solution pls. Don't let all these politicians deceive you. They eat and drink together at our backs in secret places.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by Connoisseur(m): 8:30am On Feb 23
AOB1:
Even though you hate Tinubu why can't you use your head and be happy for the nation once in a while, you guys just want this country to burn down because your favourite candidate did not win the election.

Instead of your favourite candidate to give the government advice on this economy issue he is busy throwing blame upandan just to look good before his followers. I hate hypocrisy

You hate hypocrisy but you want the man you didn't see fit for the job to advice the man you know couldn't do the job but you elected anyways.

My friend, you are hypocrisy in person
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:30am On Feb 23
Good move....
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by Tonytonex(m): 8:31am On Feb 23
What is the impact on the masses?

And on the Naira?
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by Nostring: 8:34am On Feb 23
EbolaTinubu:

You that is shouting ebin pawa oh is the most useless for supporting a useless and a worthless criminal thinking that he will turn things around. Zombie without functioning brain
better go find work do ..u dey waste away online trolling all day..mumu
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by Nostring: 8:35am On Feb 23
Franking:

Shame them with prices falling and naira rising. That's the only time we can celebrate not by a mere report while people are groaning under severe and unprecedented hardship. Na u useless pass if na audio growth u want.
why u dey cry na...go put Obi if e dey pain u dat much
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by Eriokanmi: 8:37am On Feb 23
Paraman:
https://www.thecable.ng/imf-nigerias-inflation-rate-will-drop-to-23-in-2024-15-5-in-2025/amp

Ask the IMF

Read the below from same confused IMF

https://guardian.ng/news/imf-warns-nigeria-of-potential-44-inflation-rate

www.arise.tv/imf-warns-naira-may-experience-further-35-depreciation-in-2024-due-to-local-production-challenges/#:~:text=

https://nationaleconomy.com/imf-warns-of-potential-44-inflation-peak-as-naira-falters

https://nairametrics.com/2024/02/19/nigerias-inflation-may-peak-at-44-as-naira-value-worsens-imf/?amp=1

I had to pull this from various sources so you'd not say it's from a blogsite or its fake news.

See, these guys are our major problems. The foreign media always speak from both sides of their mouth and they're mostly given false reports by their local correspondents whom the politicians have bought over.

I always pray for a better Nigeria. We're the only ones who can tell the real story , not what a foreigner or foreign media is telling us. Their reports don't reflect the realities on ground. That's the truth
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by merits(m): 8:37am On Feb 23
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by 9jii(m): 8:38am On Feb 23
Bethel4Life:
no be only falling

More suffering is coming
Obi's people. SMH
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by Putinofrussia: 8:40am On Feb 23
Back to back good news for Nigerians.
The growth continues and joy for all Nigerians.
The Omniscient reigns.
The Omnipresent always triumphs.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by BenuePolitician(m): 8:42am On Feb 23
Economy growing with more Deaths and immense suffering to follow! cry
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by Franking: 8:44am On Feb 23
Nostring:
why u dey cry na...go put Obi if e dey pain u dat much

Nigerians dey cry. Biting your nose to spite your face.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by Franking: 8:48am On Feb 23
9jii:

Obi's people. SMH

Leave them out of this. Nobody is in denial today because we are all wearing the shoe and know where it pinches but of course you'd expect people to pretend all is well to massage your torn ego.

Only an idiot will criticise government when things are obviously improving.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by Nostring: 8:50am On Feb 23
Franking:

Nigerians dey cry. Biting your nose to spite your face.
like you care about Nigerians..troll
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by persius555(m): 8:50am On Feb 23
Coming from a western media house. These guys don't want genuine growth for us.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by hayoholla(m): 8:58am On Feb 23
Bethel4Life:
no be only falling

More suffering is coming

More suffering for you, and so shall it be for you.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by lexy2014: 8:58am On Feb 23
Paraman:
https://www.thecable.ng/imf-nigerias-inflation-rate-will-drop-to-23-in-2024-15-5-in-2025/amp

Ask the IMF

are these your words?

Paraman:
Good news. Very soon, inflation will start falling.

how will inflation start falling?
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by Franking: 9:16am On Feb 23
Nostring:
like you care about Nigerians..troll

I bought 12.5 kg of gas yesterday for over 15k. A bag of rice is almost #100k. Petrol is above#700. Deal with those first and then tell me I don't care about myself.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by yommen: 9:19am On Feb 23
Bethel4Life:
no be only falling

More suffering is coming

To you and your family or course.

Why are some people just so daft that they only desire bad things just because their person is not the president?
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by Nostring: 9:20am On Feb 23
Franking:

I bought 12.5 kg of gas yesterday for over 15k. A bag of rice is almost #100k. Petrol is above#700. Deal with those first and then tell me I don't care about myself.
stop inflating stuffs, trolling liar
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by yommen: 9:22am On Feb 23
EbolaTinubu:
grin
Propaganda is not going to take una anywhere.

Ebola Tinubu is a monumental failure and a disgrace to the sane mind

Propaganda on 'Reuters', an international news media? Na wa o!
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by freemi(m): 9:34am On Feb 23
AOB1:
That's good, they should up their game so everything can come back to normal
keep dreaming. Nothing is cmin back
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by bitbillionaire: 9:35am On Feb 23
Okay. At least Tinubu has something to celebrate
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by Chicagograduate(m): 9:54am On Feb 23
These oyinbo sabi deceive Africans ehn!If this same economy policy wey results to hardships happen for Europe and USA the citizens for don start violent protest and start looting shops.
Ministers go begin resign.
Slave masters.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by bettycanice: 9:56am On Feb 23
Praise God, suffering will soon be over in our dear country Nigeria
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by Kaido: 9:57am On Feb 23
AOB1:
Your head, so far you can't read and understand
Your left balls dia grin
Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by paskal16: 10:02am On Feb 23
Paraman:
Good news. Very soon, inflation will start falling.
seriously prices for naija dey ever go down?
Talk true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk / El-Rufai Visits Victims Attacked By Bandits In Birnin Gwari Local Government / 426 FG Workers Risk Sanctions For Ignoring New Postings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.