Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement (25184 Views)

Ahmed Kuru Arrested, Detained By Anti-graft Agency, EFCC / Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor / Former AMCON CEO's Tweet About $300m Nigeria Air Is Misleading And Mischievous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by optionalY09: 12:03pm On Feb 23
no time for yamayama incompetence . If you yanma we saka you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by yemmit90: 12:05pm On Feb 23
LagosG:

When is the right time for reforms?
A lot of us are selfish. We have absolutely no plans for those yet unborn. 1st world countries had this in mind many years ago that's why you're all japaing there and there's accomodation for you.

What would be the fate of Nigerians 100 years from now if we don't take stringent measures as soon as possible? The rot is too deep. If we don't start now, then when?

For those quoting me, I can't say I blame you. Our country was founded on selfishness so you can't understand what I'm saying. By 2100, our population will pass 500million people. Generations of the Chinese, Soviets, Americans, British, Canadians, British, French, even Indians ati be be lo sacrificed so their country can be where it is today. Sacrifice/plans for future generations is not in our DNA. We don't care about them. Na only our own we care about. No nation has ever moved forward with this mindset.

Lolz, dey play, same Nigerians that don't care about their fellow Nigerians and country that you want to care about unborn generation?

A typical Nigerian will rather embezzled money meant for development of his community alone, in order for others to come and beg for crumbs than to do the right thing. It is not a course, it is a result of our domineering egocentric cultures and traditions.

Like you had rightfully said, no country will ever develop with the same mindsets Nigerians possessed.
Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by consumer: 12:05pm On Feb 23
Ogiame:
It is Yoruba's turn....

Buhari started Nepotism, Tinubu will finish it. grin
Gbam well said and I am loving it Jagaban of the universe carry go we the southern people dey with you kampe.
Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by PortHarcourtcit(m): 12:05pm On Feb 23
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

Wetin concern me, he put them, he no out them, e no concern me.
ok you can go and sleep...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by emmi14: 12:06pm On Feb 23
LagosG:

A lot of us are selfish. We have absolutely no plans for those yet unborn. 1st world countries had this in mind many years ago that's why you're all japaing there and there's accomodation for you.

What would be the fate of Nigerians 100 years from now if we don't take stringent measures as soon as possible? The rot is too deep. If we don't start now, then when?

For those quoting me, I can't say I blame you. Our country was founded on selfishness so you can't understand what I'm saying. By 2100, our population will pass 500million people. Generations of the Chinese, Soviets, Americans, British, Canadians, British, French, even Indians ati be be lo sacrificed so their country can be where it is today. Sacrifice/plans for future generations is not in our DNA. We don't care about them. Na only our own we care about. No nation has ever moved forward with this mindset.

First you adopted and supported illegitimate person and government, this is how to plan for your unborn?
What is ur opinion on the economy and general lives of Nigerians? Our leaders are more selfish than selfish. Blame no one

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by godwon01(m): 12:07pm On Feb 23
I am a Yoruba man . I don't like the way all the posts were been filled up by one tribe. Nigeria president is behaving as if he is ruling over the yorubas. It is just unfair to other tribes.
Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by terrence12(m): 12:10pm On Feb 23
LagosG:

Why won't you speak English language because the current system of things is making your people in Yoruba feel relevant.
You can not reap good from evil.
Tinubu and his people are watering the already demonic iroko of tribalism and nepotism in Nigeria, what makes you feel there are no consequences, are there no other tribes in Nigeria for appointment? And did he have to impose more painful measures to an already painful process of economic re-evaluation.
Why do you think anaesthetics were invented in medicine
Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by emmi14: 12:11pm On Feb 23
godwon01:
I am a Yoruba man . I don't like the way all the posts were been filled up by one tribe. Nigeria president is behaving as if he is ruling over the yorubas. It is just unfair to other tribes.
You will live long. I wish you justice in due time
Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by adewale408: 12:18pm On Feb 23
Yoruba lokan, remove all the Fulanis and put your emilokan brothers even though they are all round pegs in square holes, e no concern youYoruba lokan, remove all the Fulanis and put your emilokan brothers even though they are all round pegs in square holes, e no concern you...
Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by godwon01(m): 12:32pm On Feb 23
emmi14:

You will live long. I wish you justice in due time
Amen. IJN.
Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by HarunaWest(m): 12:46pm On Feb 23
Frigga13:

Oga go and shit..

Who are they Northerners

Me Na Arewa to the blood and I speak for my people.. stay off my mention..

You can make your post without my mention

Dan Banza..
Ave gone thru your posts and I just realised that I was wasting my time engaging you. If you are Arewa and a true muslim and you decide to insult everyone in a faceless forum then you have a long way to go. Koda-zaki ya zamma wulakantachi ba yayi wasa dan khinzeri ba.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 12:48pm On Feb 23
PortHarcourtcit:
ok you can go and sleep...

Go and sleep Mr man
Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by MEGAWATCH: 12:51pm On Feb 23
HarunaWest:
Stop whipping tribal sentiments. The North have gotten fair share of appointments so far. We are not complaining. Dont complain for us. The North will always be relevant in any government. So you dont need to swallow panadol ontop our headache.

Do I hear you say the north has gotten fair share of appointment?

Hahahaha hahahaha?

I hope you are not typing from Kogi or Kwara?

Anyway we will know by next circle of election.

It's too early for adults to deceive themselves here.
Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by Coolgent(m): 1:07pm On Feb 23
FreeStuffsNG:
Kuru was first appointed AMCON MD by former president Muhammadu Buhari in August 2015.

He already spent more than 8 years in office. I wish him all the best. I expect the winding down of AMCON to start with the new M.D. Gbenga Alade will do a great job to justify this appointment on merit. Congrats to him.

God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Their tenure is 5 years not 4, therefore he can serve from 2015 to 2025 upon presidential endorsement
Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by Coolgent(m): 1:19pm On Feb 23
Yoruba government!
I remembered how Obasanjo suffocated Hausa Fulani Igbo and other tribes during his tenures, now his brother has continued from where he stopped.

NB: Buhari tried to copy Obj
Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by fregeneh(m): 3:00pm On Feb 23
oluwaseyi0:
Tinubu
Sacked north
Put Yoruba
Ignore east and south south
Same annoying Buhari behaviour
those did not vote for him
Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by HarunaWest(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23
MEGAWATCH:

Do I hear you say the north has gotten fair share of appointment?

Hahahaha hahahaha?

I hope you are not typing from Kogi or Kwara?

Anyway we will know by next circle of election.

It's too early for adults to deceive themselves here.
nah I am typing from the FCT. In every appointment President Tinubu has made, its if a notherner doesnt head the place, a Northerner will hold the second most impprtant portofolio which is Admin/Finance or Operations. Minister of Defence,(Both), Minister of Police affairs, NSA, SGF, CDS, Education, Foreign Affairs et al.are all Northerners. So what more do we want? Is it about holding power or being productive to our Nation?
Didnt President Buhari just waste 8 yrs of our time without making any meaningful inroad? He appointed Northerners to head most agencies of goverment as well yet the North became poorer.
Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by very4tune8: 3:20pm On Feb 23
FreeStuffsNG:
Kuru was first appointed AMCON MD by former president Muhammadu Buhari in August 2015.

He already spent more than 8 years in office. I wish him all the best. I expect the winding down of AMCON to start with the new M.D. Gbenga Alade will do a great job to justify this appointment on merit. Congrats to him.

God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Nobody asked for your explanation
Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by Menclothing: 3:21pm On Feb 23
We sell men wears at low import price
Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by oluwaseyi0: 3:24pm On Feb 23
fregeneh:
those did not vote for him

And we can see how the nepotism worked for Buhari and how it's working for Tinubu

Who voted for me been considered far above competency

Even our super eagles dare not stoop this low
Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by humility33(m): 4:28pm On Feb 23
Ogiame:
It is Yoruba's turn....

I really blamed the Igbo sha. Atiku would've given more Igbos appointment than this Tinubu that used the turn of the south to snatch power
Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by humility33(m): 4:30pm On Feb 23
Coolgent:
Yoruba government!
I remembered how Obasanjo suffocated Hausa Fulani Igbo and other tribes during his tenures, now his brother has continued from where he stopped.

NB: Buhari tried to copy Obj

Never mention Obj as a tribalist.i use God beg you

Obj appointed competent hands like Dora, Ngozi, soludo, Ernest nduke, el rufai, ribadu etc

Obj is the most fair and non tribalistic leader Nigeria has ever had
Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by nero2face: 4:51pm On Feb 23
PortHarcourtcit:
and what do you stand to gain? I also know that they are not ready to Rock and Roll with you guys too
lol what have u gained either ?...lamentations grin grin
Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by Ogiame: 4:56pm On Feb 23
humility33:

I really blamed the Igbo sha. Atiku would've given more Igbos appointment than this Tinubu that used the turn of the south to snatch power

No one needs your blame.

Move ahead

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by waveman2: 5:06pm On Feb 23
I appreciate you people giving it to wike (south south) but this will never be beneficial to (south south).They will still use their position to please their masters (North),we only need a nigeria that will work moreover why are the SW/ north afraid of having the SE as president?

DEROX:
grin sad reality igbo man can never smell it rather we give WIKE
Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by anonymuz(m): 5:20pm On Feb 23
Ogiame:
It is Yoruba's turn....

cheesy grin grin
Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by SunMusk(m): 5:22pm On Feb 23
Lol 😂 😂 😂 Tinubu is a leader indeed. The man that stop the progress of the country,you re calling a leader.
Tareq1105:

Jonathan couldn't remove subsidy bcoz he doesn't have the political will to do it. Jonathan is a coward.

Look at Tinubu now, inspite of the noise he never went back. That's a leader. He takes painful calculated decisions in the interest of the future.
Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by saysugar(m): 5:31pm On Feb 23
I be yoruba but seriously tinubu fcck up. He disappoint me! What's annnoying me is he is too fukin adamant open border and bring back subsidy simple! everything will cool but insisting when its doesn't affect him nor his family

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by donborg(m): 6:19pm On Feb 23
Frigga13:
The Yoruba Government...

Buhari represented Arewa fully.. had appointments from .. Northwest, Northeast, North central.. and other Nigerians..

Yoruba called him nepotistic and tribal taking all to North.. forgetting it was Arewa turn to rule..

Now is the southern turn

They Yoruba people shouting southern unity .. has turn southerners to southwest Yoruba..

Southeast and south south minorities are pushed out..
.. is good , the North is not bothered.. they’ve gotten over this Yoruba reality and patiently waiting for the next turn it will get to them..
Their young politicians are keep note quietly.. they’re know for patience as farmers..

The Southwest that always scream on paper .. already known not to take half of what they comfortably give without qualms.. are the people in mixed.. for it will come to them soon.. as they’ve clearly exhausted all arsenal of opposition attack.

Na reason Yoruba peeps will keep shouting “ igbos will never rule Nigeria “ because they never grind beans ,e don Dey smell., .. fear!! Fear of receiving what they give to others..

Just like yesterday Buhari 8 years don waka and north has gone quiet

Someday igboman will be on that seat... hehehehehehehehehe..

Some will die before the actual dead.

Yoruba, should enjoy their government.. and make sure they allow others enjoy theirs when it’s time

Seems Igbo leaders have sworn an oath not to rule Nigeria. It will be a miracle if an Igbo becomes president because I don't see how a group of people who lacks ambition can become president.

I'll rather bet that Igbo political leaders support Biafra than support one of their own to become president

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by Mrexcell(m): 7:34pm On Feb 23
Emilokan taking over everywhere.
Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by uba1991: 8:30pm On Feb 23
The first criteria for appointment in the present government is if you are a Yoruba man or woman. This is the fullest meaning of nepotism.
Re: Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement by Konquest: 11:12pm On Feb 23
FreeStuffsNG:
Tinubu sacks Ahmed Kuru as AMCON CEO, names Gbenga Alade as replacement

After concluding his first term of five years, Kuru was reappointed in December 2020.

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-tinubu-appoints-gbenga-alade-as-amcon-md/amp

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trump Release Names Of Nigeria Politicians Who Stocked Looted Funds Overseas. / 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term / Stop Lying Lawan, Senator’s Monthly Take Home Pay Is N15m – Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.