Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence (12930 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo To FG: You Have No Right Keeping Nnamdi Kanu In Detention / FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return / Gani Adams To Femi Adesina: Tell Buhari Nigerians Are Hungry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence by nairavsdollars(f): 10:28am On Feb 23
Gani Adams, the Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland, has implored President Bola Tinubu to take drastic steps towards ameliorating the hardship in the country.

Speaking in an exclusive chat with TheCable on Friday, Adams said the federal government cannot continue to impose hardship on Nigerians and not expect a reaction.

Recently, there have been protests against economic hardship in some states of the federation, with the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) also declaring a two-day nationwide industrial action for February 27 and 28, 2024.

Adams said a bag of rice that was sold for less than N50,000 when former president Muhammadu Buhari handed over to Tinubu in May 2023, now goes for N85,000.

"I will advise that the government should look into the issue of multi-taxation. It always creates problems and inflation. Also, the federal government still has the chance to reconsider the issue of fuel price hike,” he said.

“Today, we are buying fuel for about N700 per litre and you are saying you don’t want people to protest. Definitely, you can’t continue to impose hardship on the people and you have the mindset that people will be quiet about it.

“How many security personnel will you use to curtail the people when the crisis comes? So, the federal government needs to take urgent drastic action on the state of the nation so that we don’t box ourselves into a corner.”
https://www.thecable.ng/gani-adams-to-fg-you-cant-impose-hardship-on-nigerians-and-expect-silence

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence by Jostoman: 10:29am On Feb 23
BAT know how to press nigerian citizens mumu button, they want to start their sharing of 2 derica of rice to their gullible APC members and then go on national TV to announce that they have distributed millions of bag of rice to all nigerians.

Na only God know when nigerians go get Sense.

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence by Ogiame: 10:31am On Feb 23
Few days ago, I saw one guy here (Odewale something) giving Nairalanders hot TIPS on how to cope with hardship and hunger this period. grin

That should tell you that they're not ready to be free.

Give them Polo, Cap and one Tuber of yam, they'll see Tinubu as their savior again.

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence by hisexcellency34: 10:31am On Feb 23
God bless you sir. Gbajabiamila wants to arrest social media users for complaining about hardship

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence by God1000(m): 10:31am On Feb 23
True talk, this is the time to know true patriots, people that will call a spade a spade not minding their people are in government

I have a lot of respect for the likes of Sowore, shehu Sani, Obasanjo, Sanusi Lamido etc for their honesty and always looking beyond tribe

And Why is the entire country keeping quiet sef? are people comfortable with this hardship

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence by Massiveglory: 10:32am On Feb 23
Ebbin Pawa is not your mate.
Ebbin pawa has reset the brain of many today.
Many of the tribal bigots who were my brother my brother before elections are not cursing the hell out of their broda.

Watch this clip and laugh out our life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUZ5eYhc4BM?si=QUS7BJmrUJAdosbx

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence by hisexcellency34: 10:35am On Feb 23
Nigerians are resilient people. Shuffering and Smiling They can endure
God1000:
Why is the entire country keeping quiet sef? are people comfortable with this hardship

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence by Jostoman: 10:37am On Feb 23
God bless you sir.

Those that did protest against Jonathan are now on silent mode.

May God deliver us in the hands of this wicked APC government.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence by Ogiame: 10:37am On Feb 23
God1000:
Why is the entire country keeping quiet sef? are people comfortable with this hardship
Odewale, a member of this forum provided TIPS on how to cope with Hunger and hardship. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence by God1000(m): 10:38am On Feb 23
hisexcellency34:
Nigerians are resilient people. They can endure
Lol, let's see how far they can endure na grin

Ogiame:
Odewale, a member of this forum provided TIPS on how to cope with Hunger and hardship. grin

What do you expect from suffering and smiling youths.

If not for tribalism and disunity in Nigeria, there should be nationwide protest right now

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence by meum: 10:47am On Feb 23
Which one be FG? Oga, call his name with your full chest.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence by ProudNigerian01: 10:47am On Feb 23
Nigerians must continue speak up against bad governance.

Have you read the Bible today?

The word of God is spirit and life that gives the same, meaning, each time you read the word of God properly, the Spirit and life of God enters into you (John.6.63 - It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life).

Going through the word of God shouldn't be like reading a novel or any other book. It must be done with all seriousness and openness of heart (free your heart from sadness, pain and sinful thoughts).

Prepare yourself to receive from God and learn. Get a pen to take down notes. Pray before you begin. Read it slowly and attentively.

After reading it in that manner, Try and go over what you just read by heart and commit it to memory.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence by Judolisco(m): 10:48am On Feb 23
Exactly.... U can't beat a child and expect the child not to cry.... U can't float d naira and remove subsidy at the same time... But Sha tinubu na strong man.... Make e no fold oh

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence by Seunpapa65: 10:49am On Feb 23
Suffering and smiling system of government

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence by Emman08: 10:49am On Feb 23
For the fact that Nigerians are not all in the streets protesting, shows how strong Tinubu's juju is. Props to his babalawo

6 Likes

Re: Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence by 1gbdata: 10:50am On Feb 23
Haha
Re: Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence by DeepSight(m): 10:51am On Feb 23
God1000:
True talk, this is the time to know true patriots, people that will call a spade a spade not minding their people are in government

I have a lot of respect for the likes of Sowore, shehu Sani, Obasanjo, Sanusi Lamido etc for their honesty and always looking beyond tribe

And Why is the entire country keeping quiet sef? are people comfortable with this hardship

SLS is a first grade crook, liar and manipulator.

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence by God1000(m): 10:52am On Feb 23
DeepSight:

SLS is a first grade crook, liar and manipulator.
how please?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence by vannessa7(f): 10:54am On Feb 23
God1000:

Check this out, this is the reason some of us are keeping quiet. Read it

https://www.nairaland.com/8008003/tinubu-builds-country-dreams-nigerians#128586217

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence by Blackfire(m): 10:55am On Feb 23
Will you keep quiet

Omo ale yoruba

Tinubu on your mandate we shall stand

4+4

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence by israelmao(m): 10:56am On Feb 23
APC government is imposing pain on many Nigerians yet they don't want them to wince and wail.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence by gloryfidedesign(m): 10:58am On Feb 23
When you take what is not meant for you because you have the mean to "grab it take it and run away with it" this is what the out come will be. i hope the children of those who see evil and condole it will be happy with what their parent chose for them and their future. You dont throw the baby with the bath because you dont like his tribe and his face. One thing i know is that if we dont go to our first national anthem that have the stanza 'though our tribe and tongue may differ in brotherhood we stand'. to build the this country for us and our unborn children will be nothing but a mirages.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence by Godstiger(m): 10:59am On Feb 23
Tell them sir tell them

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence by adebayo201: 10:59am On Feb 23
Ogiame:
Few days ago, I saw one guy here (Odewale something) giving Nairalanders hot TIPS on how to cope with hardship and hunger this period. grin

Give them Polo, Cap and one Tuber of yam, they'll see Tinubu as their savior again.

It'll favour me and my family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence by chiedu7: 10:59am On Feb 23
Nobody from SE or SS is going to join any protest.

Let's SW that didn't vote Tinubu not join any protest.

Foolish people can't rig in Tinubu & expect us to come and protest.
NO!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence by Johilo(m): 11:00am On Feb 23
ProudNigerian01:
Nigerians must continue speak up against bad governance.

Have you read the Bible today?

The word of God is spirit and life that gives the same, meaning, each time you read the word of God properly, the Spirit and life of God enters into you (John.6.63 - It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life).

Going through the word of God shouldn't be like reading a novel or any other book. It must be done with all seriousness and openness of heart (free your heart from sadness, pain and sinful thoughts).

Prepare yourself to receive from God and learn. Get a pen to take down notes. Pray before you begin. Read it slowly and attentively.

After reading it in that manner, Try and go over what you just read by heart and commit it to memory.
bros i dey hungry like this.. And bible said givers never lack.. Make i send my aza make you run me small bar even na 2k

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence by jiz: 11:00am On Feb 23
Some region are kuku enjoying the government and the economic. They said they will keep silent and be suffering and smiling

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence by Agunesinjaweola: 11:01am On Feb 23
The IGBOs have suddenly become a law abiding citizens across the country and denounce protest.🙄

I can't understand what's going on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence by EyeCumInPiece: 11:01am On Feb 23
If not that this country is seriously divided by tribalism, what happened in Sri Lanka for do happen for Aso Rock.

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence by DWickedLandLord: 11:01am On Feb 23
This IPOB man sef
Just yearning rubbish as if his mother is not from Nsukka.
He just wants to destabilize our government
Go back to your village

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence by stano2(m): 11:02am On Feb 23
Ogiame:

He should go to the markets with microphone and repeat that.

Hand go touch am. A bag of Sachet water is 400.
1kg of gas 1500.
Even when gas was affordable, an alternative was Kerosene, but now where u wan see am buy

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! / Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta / Full Of Gratitude, Gov. Ugwuanyi Commences Thank-you Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.