Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Edo APC Guber Primaries Live - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo APC Guber Primaries Live (884 Views)

APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable / REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries / PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by senatordave1(m): 10:58am On Feb 23
Guys,it's like sen okpebholo is leading oh.they are streaming it live on tvc....cc indispensable85, Edogovernor, donphilopus,validated,aswani

Cc mynd44
Seun
Nplfmod
Garfield10
Casualobserver
Drlateef
Svoboda
Edogovernor
Jorussia
Re: Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by senatordave1(m): 11:01am On Feb 23
APC is surely winning Edo
Re: Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by senatordave1(m): 11:15am On Feb 23
Etsako west result
Sen okpebholo 985
Prod osunbor 15
Hon idahosa 225
Re: Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by senatordave1(m): 11:16am On Feb 23
Esan central

Sen okpebholo 138
Hon idahosa 44
Osunbor 43

Igueben lga
Sen okpebholo 338
Hon idahosa 128

Owan east lga
Sen okpebholo 658
Hon idahosa 432
Dr afolabi 730

Uhumnwonde lga
Sen okpebholo 315
Hon idahosa 116

Orhiomnwon lga
Sen okpebholo 285
Hon idahosa 105
Re: Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by Isokiscool(m): 11:23am On Feb 23
We the good people of Edo state don't care cause Asuen Ighodalo is sure banker angry grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by NaMe4: 11:25am On Feb 23
Good
Re: Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by senatordave1(m): 11:26am On Feb 23
NaMe4:
Good

This is intriguing.the defeat of oshiomhole candidate will certainly buy more votes for akpakomiza
Re: Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by senatordave1(m): 11:27am On Feb 23
Isokiscool:
We[s] the good people of Edo state don't care cause Asuen Ighodalo is sure banker >:[/s]( grin grin

Bye
Re: Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by EdoGovernor2024: 11:33am On Feb 23
2023 PROPHESY FULFILMENT IN 2024: SENATOR MONDAY OKPEBHOLO IS EDO STATE GOVERNOR 2024:

FIRST, let me say a BIG THANK YOU to Nairaland for publishing my political prophesy/calculation in 2023 that Senator Monday Okpebholo will emerge the next Governor of Edo State in 2024.

Many persons said I was wrong. Some few persons believed me.

Take Note of the following:

1. As at today (22/01/24), Senator Monday Okpebholo is the MOST PROMINENT Aspirant among the 6 APC aspirants shortlisted out of 29 aspirants for primary election of the APC for Governorship Aspirants.

2. Only PDP has been winning Edo Central (Esan Land) Senatorial Elections since 1999!

3. Even when the VERY POPULAR Oshiomhole (APC) was the Governor of Edo State, PDP continued to win Edo Central (Esan Land) Senatorial Elections!!!

4. Then came the VERY POPULAR GRASSROOTS POLITICIAN AND PHILANTHROPIST, Senator Monday Okpebholo, in 2023. He contested election for the FIRST TIME in his life and won as APC Senator in Edo Central (Esan Land) Senatorial District. This man that broke a 24 years record against PDP during the tenure of a PDP Governor (Obaseki) is a POLITICAL BULLDOZER!!!

5. Senator Monday Okpebholo has been SPIRITUALLY EMPOWERED to become the next Governor of Edo State because the MILLIONS OF PEOPLE he has affected their lives positively through his PHILANTHROPIC activities are PRAYING FERVENTLY AND POWERFULLY for him to become the next Governor of Edo State. Remember, Edo State is a Spiritual State. Everything has been settled Spiritually.

6. Apart from been LOVED by the General Public, Senator Monday Okpebholo is LOVED by President Tinubu, Senator Oshiomhole (LEADER of APC in Edo State), The Senate President and APC Senators all over Nigeria. No wonder a FIRST TIME Senator (Senator Monday Okpebholo) was made Chairman of A VERY POWERFUL SENATE COMMITTEE (Public Procurement) reserved for seasoned senators.

7. With the general acceptance that it is the turn of Edo Central (Esan Land) to produce the next Governor of Edo State, who could be more qualified than the CURRENT CHAMPION (FIELD MARSHALL) of Edo Central (Esan Land) Politics, Senator Monday Okpebholo?

8. Senator Monday Okpebholo is a Quiet, Soft Spoken, Humble, Respectful, KIND Philanthropist and an Accomodating Team Player that understands the SUFFERINGS of the masses because himself SUFFERED in life to rise to his present position in life.

9. I can write/speak AUTHORITATIVELY about Senator Monday Okpebholo because I am an elder to him in his hometown community (we are from the same Uwessan community). I know him from childhood. I was his teacher in secondary school days at Ujabhole Grammar School (they used to call me "teacher happy man"wink. I became his mentor when I was writing "Positive Thinking" Column for the Nigerian Observer Newspaper in Benin City from 1984 to 1990. I was also propagating "Positive Thinking" on Radio Bendel and NTA Benin then.

10. Some people will say I know nothing about politics. Maybe and maybe not. Let me introduce myself further. From 2000 to 2007 I was the National Coordinator of Righteousness Leadership Foundation, working directly with Chief Dr Gbolade Osinowo who was then the Senior Special Assistant (SSA) on Political Matters to Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo (1999 to 2007) and later Acting Chief of Staff to Late President Yar'dua. Chief Dr. Gbolade Osinowo was the Chairman of the Board of Trustees for Righteous Leadership Foundation while I was the National Coordinator. Gbenga Aruleba featured me in his Political Program on AIT Television in 2007 in an EXPLOSIVE debate with the then Secretary General of the Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC). I am knowledgeable and experienced in practical politics and political mobilization.

11. Can APC defeat PDP in Edo State? Check out this: APC won TWO Senatorial Districts out of the THREE Senatorial Districts in Edo State in 2023 Elections. Labour Party won ONE Senatorial District. PDP won NOTHING!!! (PDP won NO Senatorial District). Someone said it was so because Obaseki faction and Orbih faction of PDP were fighting. Are they not still fighting in 2024? Someone also said the leading Aspirant of PDP (Asue Ighodalo) and PDP itself has more money for election than Senator Monday Okpebholo and APC. Dey Play. Senator Monday Okpebholo is a VERY WEALTHY Owner of an INTERNATIONAL COMPUTER (ICT) COMPANY (Silent Billionaire). The ruling party in Nigeria is APC with Federal Government Money and a TRILLIONAIRE Party Leader (President Tinubu).

12. I am ready to Debate with Anybody Anywhere on this matter of Edo Governorship Election 2024. Your comments on this topic (for or against) are welcomed. All your questions on this topic will be answered by me.

13. THANK YOU for reading this topic. God bless you.
Re: Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by senatordave1(m): 11:35am On Feb 23
Egor lga
Okpebholo 1290
Idahosa 772

Esan West lga
Sen okpebholo 612
Idahosa 83

Ovia south West lga
Sen okpebholo 251
Hon idahosa 326

Ovia north east
Okpebholo 292
Idahosa 341

Esan north east
Okpebholo 258
Idahosa 140

Oredo lga
Okpebholo 1490
Idahosa 662
Re: Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by Isokiscool(m): 11:39am On Feb 23
senatordave1:

Bye
grin grin grin Bye too
Re: Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by senatordave1(m): 11:43am On Feb 23
Isokiscool:
grin grin grin Bye too

Abeg,comot for my thread,you are not wanted here
Re: Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by EdoGovernor2024: 11:44am On Feb 23
@Senatordave1 THANK YOU for this updating post. You are contributing positively to true democracy in Nigeria. God bless you.
Re: Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by Jorussia(m): 11:46am On Feb 23
Whoever is the person behind this okpebholo project, should be ready to massively rigg him into power.Those results are not the true reflection of what happened in the Field yesterday.Even as governor oshiomhole has a record of people he supports losing primaries.
The only difference here,is there is this agenda to embarrass him by all means possible.I don't mind senator okpebholo winning the ticket. I
think trying to embarrass oshiomhole by all means is a wrong approach and it's going to be counterproductive in the forthcoming elections.
Re: Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by senatordave1(m): 11:50am On Feb 23
EdoGovernor2024:
@Senatordave1 THANK YOU for this updating post. You are contributing positively to true democracy in Nigeria. God bless you.

I have gotten all results except for akoko Edo lga
Re: Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by TheCeasar: 11:52am On Feb 23
senatordave1:

I have gotten all results except for akoko Edo lga
what about ikpoba okha?
Re: Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by senatordave1(m): 11:52am On Feb 23
Jorussia:
Whoever is the person behind this okpebholo project, should be ready to massively rigg him into power.Those results are not the true reflection of what happened in the Field yesterday.Even as governor oshiomhole has a record of people he supports losing primaries.
The only difference here,is there is this agenda to embarrass him by all means possible.I don't mind senator okpebholo winning the ticket. I
think trying to embarrass oshiomhole by all means is a wrong approach and it's going to be counterproductive in the forthcoming elections.

Guy,what is the meaning of this na? From the results,you can see this is free,fair and credible.cant you see that this is far far more plausible than the one declared by uzodinma? Oga,majority of Edo APC stakeholders want okpebholo and it has shown.he doesn't need to rig to win
Re: Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by senatordave1(m): 11:53am On Feb 23
TheCeasar:
what about ikpoba okha?

I am about dropping it
Re: Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by senatordave1(m): 11:55am On Feb 23
Etsako east lga
Sen okpebholo 837
Idahosa 984

Ikpoba okha lga
Sen okpebholo 1134
Hon idahosa 498

Owan west
Sen okpebholo 1627
Idahosa 583

Esan south east
Sen okpebholo 847
Hon idahosa 2

Akoko Edo lga

Sen okpebholo -
Idahosa -
Re: Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by TheCeasar: 11:55am On Feb 23
Jorussia:
just dey play, oga nobody likes denco except maybe his local government counterparts..

Ize iyamu had to step down because of oshiohmole stupidity and collapsed his structure for Monday..

Now oshiohmole has been disgraced don't worry with or without oshiohmole APC will still win calm down..

Oshiohmole stupidity led to his downfall, same thing happened to his chairmanship removal, same thing happened to his handling of obaseki in 2020..

He's too rash headed and not cool calculated as tinubu
Re: Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by senatordave1(m): 11:56am On Feb 23
TheCeasar:
just dey play, oga nobody likes denco except maybe his local government counterparts..

Ize iyamu had to step down because of oshiohmole stupidity and collapsed his structure for Monday..

Now oshiohmole has been disgraced don't worry with or without oshiohmole APC will still win calm down..

Oshiohmole stupidity led to his downfall, same thing happened to his chairmanship removal, same thing happened to his handling of obaseki in 2020..

Exactly.he embarrassed himself by trying to impose an unpopular candidate
Re: Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by Jorussia(m): 12:11pm On Feb 23
TheCeasar:

I have been a consistent supporter of APC since 2006.I wrote here some days ago that I am member of POI group for many years now,i know what happened and i don't need any validation here.We know what is going in the party.POI, lucky Imasuen, collected money from okpebholo and we know how much they collected.Okpebholo is first person i supported last year before POI declared his intention to contest.I don't have any problem with okpebholo emerging as the candidate,my problem is this approach of trying to embarrass oshiomhole by all means possible is wrong will be counterproductive during the election in September.
Re: Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by senatordave1(m): 12:28pm On Feb 23
Jorussia:
I have been a consistent supporter of APC since 2006.I wrote here some days ago that I am member of POI group for many years now,i know what happened and i don't need any validation here.We know what is going in the party.POI, lucky Imasuen, collected money from okpebholo and we know how much they collected.Okpebholo is first person i supported last year before POI declared his intention to contest.I don't have any problem with okpebholo emerging as the candidate,my problem is this approach of trying to embarrass oshiomhole by all means possible is wrong will be counterproductive during the election in September.

Nobody is trying to embarrass him.or you prefer idahosa winning?
Re: Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by TheCeasar: 12:48pm On Feb 23
Jorussia:
so you wanted oshiohmole to have his way? I don't understand because I'm on ground and there was no rigging of any kind
Re: Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by TruthsFM: 1:01pm On Feb 23
EdoGovernor2024:
2023 PROPHESY FULFILMENT IN 2024: SENATOR MONDAY OKPEBHOLO IS EDO STATE GOVERNOR 2024:

FIRST, let me say a BIG THANK YOU to Nairaland for publishing my political prophesy/calculation in 2023 that Senator Monday Okpebholo will emerge the next Governor of Edo State in 2024.

Many persons said I was wrong. Some few persons believed me.

Take Note of the following:

1. As at today (22/01/24), Senator Monday Okpebholo is the MOST PROMINENT Aspirant among the 6 APC aspirants shortlisted out of 29 aspirants for primary election of the APC for Governorship Aspirants.

2. Only PDP has been winning Edo Central (Esan Land) Senatorial Elections since 1999!

3. Even when the VERY POPULAR Oshiomhole (APC) was the Governor of Edo State, PDP continued to win Edo Central (Esan Land) Senatorial Elections!!!

4. Then came the VERY POPULAR GRASSROOTS POLITICIAN AND PHILANTHROPIST, Senator Monday Okpebholo, in 2023. He contested election for the FIRST TIME in his life and won as APC Senator in Edo Central (Esan Land) Senatorial District. This man that broke a 24 years record against PDP during the tenure of a PDP Governor (Obaseki) is a POLITICAL BULLDOZER!!!

5. Senator Monday Okpebholo has been SPIRITUALLY EMPOWERED to become the next Governor of Edo State because the MILLIONS OF PEOPLE he has affected their lives positively through his PHILANTHROPIC activities are PRAYING FERVENTLY AND POWERFULLY for him to become the next Governor of Edo State. Remember, Edo State is a Spiritual State. Everything has been settled Spiritually.

6. Apart from been LOVED by the General Public, Senator Monday Okpebholo is LOVED by President Tinubu, Senator Oshiomhole (LEADER of APC in Edo State), The Senate President and APC Senators all over Nigeria. No wonder a FIRST TIME Senator (Senator Monday Okpebholo) was made Chairman of A VERY POWERFUL SENATE COMMITTEE (Public Procurement) reserved for seasoned senators.

7. With the general acceptance that it is the turn of Edo Central (Esan Land) to produce the next Governor of Edo State, who could be more qualified than the CURRENT CHAMPION (FIELD MARSHALL) of Edo Central (Esan Land) Politics, Senator Monday Okpebholo?

8. Senator Monday Okpebholo is a Quiet, Soft Spoken, Humble, Respectful, KIND Philanthropist and an Accomodating Team Player that understands the SUFFERINGS of the masses because himself SUFFERED in life to rise to his present position in life.

9. I can write/speak AUTHORITATIVELY about Senator Monday Okpebholo because I am an elder to him in his hometown community (we are from the same Uwessan community). I know him from childhood. I was his teacher in secondary school days at Ujabhole Grammar School (they used to call me "teacher happy man"wink. I became his mentor when I was writing "Positive Thinking" Column for the Nigerian Observer Newspaper in Benin City from 1984 to 1990. I was also propagating "Positive Thinking" on Radio Bendel and NTA Benin then.

10. Some people will say I know nothing about politics. Maybe and maybe not. Let me introduce myself further. From 2000 to 2007 I was the National Coordinator of Righteousness Leadership Foundation, working directly with Chief Dr Gbolade Osinowo who was then the Senior Special Assistant (SSA) on Political Matters to Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo (1999 to 2007) and later Acting Chief of Staff to Late President Yar'dua. Chief Dr. Gbolade Osinowo was the Chairman of the Board of Trustees for Righteous Leadership Foundation while I was the National Coordinator. Gbenga Aruleba featured me in his Political Program on AIT Television in 2007 in an EXPLOSIVE debate with the then Secretary General of the Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC). I am knowledgeable and experienced in practical politics and political mobilization.

11. Can APC defeat PDP in Edo State? Check out this: APC won TWO Senatorial Districts out of the THREE Senatorial Districts in Edo State in 2023 Elections. Labour Party won ONE Senatorial District. PDP won NOTHING!!! (PDP won NO Senatorial District). Someone said it was so because Obaseki faction and Orbih faction of PDP were fighting. Are they not still fighting in 2024? Someone also said the leading Aspirant of PDP (Asue Ighodalo) and PDP itself has more money for election than Senator Monday Okpebholo and APC. Dey Play. Senator Monday Okpebholo is a VERY WEALTHY Owner of an INTERNATIONAL COMPUTER (ICT) COMPANY (Silent Billionaire). The ruling party in Nigeria is APC with Federal Government Money and a TRILLIONAIRE Party Leader (President Tinubu).

12. I am ready to Debate with Anybody Anywhere on this matter of Edo Governorship Election 2024. Your comments on this topic (for or against) are welcomed. All your questions on this topic will be answered by me.

13. THANK YOU for reading this topic. God bless you.
false prophesy here. It will never happen neither will it come to pass. Senator Monday should have stayed in his Senate jeje. As it stands, Adams Oshimole will never campaign for him, As it stands, APC will be defeated in Edo north senatorial district
Re: Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by EdoGovernor2024: 1:06pm On Feb 23
TruthsFM:
false prophesy here. It will never happen neither will it come to pass. Senator Monday should have stayed in his Senate jeje. As it stands, Adams Oshimole will never campaign for him, As it stands, APC will be defeated in Edo north senatorial district

False Prophesy? How? Senator Monday Okpebholo has already WON APC PRIMARIES as I prophesied. He will also WIN the General Election as I prophesied.
Re: Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:12pm On Feb 23
APC party of riggers and looters

A scourge on the land
Re: Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by TruthsFM: 1:24pm On Feb 23
EdoGovernor2024:

False Prophesy? How? Senator Monday Okpebholo has already WON APC PRIMARIES as I prophesied. He will also WIN the General Election as I prophesied.
how many APC governorship candidate dey APC. Dey play here. Denco is APC governorship candidate too.
Re: Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by Ekpenuwa(m): 1:55pm On Feb 23
After court injunction APC might not have a representative candidates for Election that's my fear because Idahosa will not just keep quiet even Oshomole will not support because he's not is favorite candidates so I prayed let the best win....
Re: Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by Melagros(m): 2:48pm On Feb 23
Isokiscool:
We the good people of Edo state don't care cause Asuen Ighodalo is sure banker angry grin grin
I'm not from Edo, but I wish you the best!
Re: Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by EdoGovernor2024: 2:58pm On Feb 23
TruthsFM:
how many APC governorship candidate dey APC. Dey play here. Denco is APC governorship candidate too.

The CANCELLED Primary that announced Dennis Idahosa as Wiiner was NOT attended by INEC.

The CANCELLED Primary that announced Senator Monday Okpebholo as Winner was ATTENDED BY INEC.

The CURRENT Primary that announced Senator Monday Okpebholo as Winner was ATTENDED BY INEC.

The CURRENT Primary that announced Senator Monday Okpebholo as Winner is APPROVED by APC National Working Committee (NWC) and APPROVED by President Tinubu, NATIONAL LEADER of APC.

Primary Election of Senator Monday Okpebholo was done according to electoral laws.

Supreme Court says Primaries are party affairs according to electoral laws.

So, why should Dennis Idahosa and Oshiomhole go and WASTE their time and money in Court on a case they CANNOT Win?

Can Dennis Idahosa and Oshiomhole DISOBEY the Political Grandmaster in APC (President Tinubu)?
Re: Edo APC Guber Primaries Live by MadmanObi(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23
PDP is retaining Edo 100%

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zoning: Yar’adua Under Pressure / Let Us Pray And Not Abuse For Our Leaders / Actualization Of Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.