Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (209 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by EreluRoz: 11:15am On Feb 23
Re: . by Ogiame: 11:16am On Feb 23
Your lack of self respect will always re-echo! You want to convince people with your single digit IQ that you are intelligent but one quick glance at this rvbbish you wrote, the world would see that you just an Internet layabout.

I never took you as a serious person when you were campaigning rigorously for a cocaine lover.... To you, it was internet cruise, and you want to have the bragging rights.

Why will anyone with functioning brain take you serious when you fantasize about Married men all day long?

You better find one of those repentant militants at Rumokoroshi and Bonny Island to settle down with and stop fantasizing about other people's husbands.

3 Likes

Re: . by Malroux: 11:17am On Feb 23
Just say you are addicted to a married man dick. That's all.

1 Like

Re: . by EreluRoz: 11:17am On Feb 23
Ogiame:
undecided
You will be calmer when you get married, for now enjoy your aggressive hormones
Re: . by Ogiame: 11:18am On Feb 23
EreluRoz:
You will be calmer when you get married, for now enjoy your aggressive hormones

A quick question;

What is stopping you from getting married?

1 Like

Re: . by EreluRoz: 11:18am On Feb 23
Malroux:
Just say you are addicted to a married man dick. That's all.
Mtcheww, is that what you could deduce from my post?
Re: . by VeryWickedMan: 11:22am On Feb 23
OP enjoy your landlord while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: . by EreluRoz: 11:22am On Feb 23
Ogiame:
Ogiame you know I talk facts and truth when I'm not playing around. Even check our moderators, the married ones are more calm than the single ones. A man can never live a happy life without a woman
Re: . by EreluRoz: 11:24am On Feb 23
VeryWickedMan:
OP enjoy your landlord while it lasts.
I'm aware I'll receive comments like this before making this post but I still didn't bother. So don't waste your time.
Besides my dad is my landlord
Re: . by EreluRoz: 11:37am On Feb 23
Ogiame:

A quick question;

What is stopping you from getting married?
Stop quoting me please and desist from doing that. You have serious issues to deal with

Nigeria is dealing hard with most of you here and as such you can't afford a healthy conversation. Quora is indeed a better place. I don't even see your likes as intelligent because it's so easy to trigger and finger your brains while I put on a smirk.

Post deleted. Better on Quora
Re: . by Ogiame: 11:40am On Feb 23
EreluRoz:
Stop quoting me please.

Nigeria is dealing hard with most of you here and as such you can't afford a healthy conversation. Quora is indeed a better place. I don't even see your likes as intelligent because it's so easy to trigger and finger your brains while I put on a smirk.

Post deleted. Better on Quora
When they call you out for posting rubbish on the forum, you get pissed off and delete the thread.

Healthy conversation with someone who is fantasizing about Married men?

That's an unhealthy thinking.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Taken A Drug Test For Weed Before? / I Didn't Grow Up In Lagos / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.