Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,369 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank (15745 Views)

Ukrainian Air Force Destroys Russian Landing Ship In Occupied Crimea(photos) / UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 8:46pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

That is the evidence. They are obviously white. Not surprising having cross bred extensively in Europe for centuries.
So your point is that they no longer have a right to their inheritance because of cross breeding?
Are you saying that every light skinned, blue eyed Arab should no longer have rights and inheritance in Arab soil?
What is your point really.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 8:47pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

You used the word almost certainly mixed race which shows you are not 100 percent sure.
But even at that, the modern Israelis spent 100s of years in Europe so why don't you give them the same privilege. They definitely have mixed blood in them.
Still they are jews.they kept their language and heritage even when it was dangerous to do so.
For hundreds of years they were second class citizens in most countries they lived yet they kept the Hebrew language and religion even when it was more convenient to do without.
If for hundreds of years, the world accepted them as jews in other to persecute them but now they are strong and independent, you want to take it away from them, I can't take you serious.
grin THE JEWS ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST, THEY ARE NOT HEBREW, IT WAS ORIGINALLY USED TO REFER TO ASHKENAZIS PROSELYTES TO THE JUDAEAN RELIGION. THE FIRST KJV OF 1611 HAD NOTHING LIKE JEW INSIDE IT. THE JUDAEANS OF THE HASMONAEN KINGDOMS WERE LATTER RENAMED PALESTINIANS BY THE ROMANS. THE PALESTINIANS ARE THE HEBREW. THESE GUYS FORMING ISRAEL TODAY ARE IMPOSTORS

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 8:47pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

So your point is that they no longer have a right to their inheritance because of cross breeding?
Are you saying that every light skinned, blue eyed Arab should no longer have rights and inheritance in Arab soil?
What is your point really.

Frankly I have no problem with them enjoying their so called homeland so long as they live and let live and quit the apartheid system of slavery they practice.

1 Like

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 8:49pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

You know very well I am not easily swayed. He has delivered strong points.
Please mention 2 of his points. I am not speaking to him because he is abusive and not very intelligent. But if point out his points I would address them. He said the Arab slavery was about raising men for war. You want me to respond to such level of ignorance?
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 8:50pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

Please mention 2 of his points. I am not speaking to him because he is abusive and not very intelligent. But if point out his points I would address them. He said the Arab slavery was about raising men for war. You want me to respond to such level of ignorance?

Sorry you cant send me on errands to start examining past posts. I am tired.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 8:51pm On Feb 23
Klington:

All you Islamic terrorists and your sympathetizers deserve much more than what isreal is doing.

MAY ISREAL CONTINUE TO SUCCEED
grin MAY ISRAEL CONTINUE TO FAIL.
THANK GOD FOR HAMAS. LONG LIVE THE RESISTANCE

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 8:52pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

Frankly I have no problem with them enjoying their so called homeland so long as they live and let live and quit the apartheid system of slavery they practice.
The stats shows you are wrong. Arab Israelis have as much rights as jews.
Let's talk Gaza.
We can talk about the so called apartheid and slavery if you have any evidence of that.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 8:53pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

You are right so let's not allow that boy distract. Let's talk about issues and not use an idiot as a reference if we are not prepare to quote from him.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 8:55pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

The stats shows you are wrong. Arab Israelis have as much rights as jews.
Let's talk Gaza.
We can talk about the so called apartheid and slavery if you have any evidence of that.

Ok. I will be back later.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 8:56pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

Ok. I will be back later.
Correct
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Obrigardo: 8:57pm On Feb 23
Netanyahu IS A WAR CRIMINAL.

He deserves the same fate as Hamas terrorists.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by compton11(m): 9:01pm On Feb 23
UnstableFC:
Ride on

Destroy the demonic Aladdins including thier mats and kettle.

Quote me to insult Israel, and you will die like the pedophile who raped 9 years old Aisha
your ass knew your godfather Jews don't give a fùck about your Christian ass?

1 Like

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Obrigardo: 9:03pm On Feb 23
Krismas:
grin THE JEWS ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST, THEY ARE NOT HEBREW, IT WAS ORIGINALLY USED TO REFER TO ASHKENAZIS PROSELYTES TO THE JUDAEAN RELIGION. THE FIRST KJV OF 1611 HAD NOTHING LIKE JEW INSIDE IT. THE JUDAEANS OF THE HASMONAEN KINGDOMS WERE LATTER RENAMED PALESTINIANS BY THE ROMANS. THE PALESTINIANS ARE THE HEBREW. THESE GUYS FORMING ISRAEL TODAY ARE IMPOSTORS

You know what, stop trying to lecture ignorant people who never try to understand recent history.

Before hitler murdered much of the Jews, he already amassed a legion of useful idiots amongst them. It was under hitler's decree that he sent these remnants along with much of his military commandants to Palestine to find a settlement. This was his gift to the useful idiots who ratted out the other Jews who didn't want to become part of the Sabattean cult. The Nazis were entrenched in the occult and mysticism.

These german sounding Jews have been in Palestine for decades before hitlers eventual downfall. And these same people, the second and third generation of these Hitler's offshoots are the rightwingers propelling another version of the Holocaust.

Netanyahu might well be a Nazi descendant.

2 Likes

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 9:05pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

We use different bibles sir. King of Palestinians is not written in my bible. Please give me the verse.
grin GEN 26:1
THEN GEN 20:1-2
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 9:11pm On Feb 23
Krismas:
grin GEN 26:1
THEN GEN 20:1-2
26 And there was a famine in the land, beside the first famine that was in the days of Abraham. And Isaac went unto Abimelech king of the Philistines unto Gerar.
Please take your correction. The philistines are not Palestinians. You're welcome
This link below will help you differentiate the two
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philistines
Another link to help you
[url]https://www.quora.com/How-does-Philistine-and-Palestine-differ#:~:text=The%20term%20Palestinians%20is%20used,of%20Canaan%20and%20northern%20Sinai[/url].
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 9:17pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

26 And there was a famine in the land, beside the first famine that was in the days of Abraham. And Isaac went unto Abimelech king of the Philistines unto Gerar.
Please take your correction. The philistines are not Palestinians. You're welcome
Another link to help you
[url]https://www.quora.com/How-does-Philistine-and-Palestine-differ#:~:text=The%20term%20Palestinians%20is%20used,of%20Canaan%20and%20northern%20Sinai[/url].
cheesy IGNORANCE.
GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND. JUST TYPE, WHERE DID THE WORD PALESTINE COME FROM?
HERE IS THE VERY FIRST RESULT DISPLACED
The word Palestine derives from Philistia, the name given by Greek writers to the land of the Philistines, who in the 12th century bce occupied a small pocket of land on the southern coast, between modern Tel Aviv–Yafo and Gaza
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 9:19pm On Feb 23
Krismas:
cheesy IGNORANCE.
GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND. JUST TYPE, WHERE DID THE WORD PALESTINE COME FROM?
HERE IS THE VERY FIRST RESULT DISPLACED
The word Palestine derives from Philistia, the name given by Greek writers to the land of the Philistines, who in the 12th century bce occupied a small pocket of land on the southern coast, between modern Tel Aviv–Yafo and Gaza
You call me ignorant but I am the one guiding you through the friendly world of google. Please take your own advice and use the links I presented. I promise you they are from your beloved friend Google grin grin
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 9:21pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

Another link to help you
grin FIRST LINK YOU POSTED, ITS CALLED WRONG USE OF GOOGLE. DONT FORGET ITS GABBAGE IN, GABBAGE OUT. RATHER TYPE FOR THE ORIGIN OF THE WORD.
SECOND LINK, QUORA IS ANYBODY'S OPINION. QUORA IS TRASH
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 9:22pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

You call me ignorant but I am the one guiding you through the friendly world of google. Please take your own advice and use the links I presented. I promise you they are from your beloved friend Google grin grin
grin YOUR LINKS ARE USELESS
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 9:24pm On Feb 23
Krismas:
grin FIRST LINK YOU POSTED, ITS CALLED WRONG USE OF GOOGLE. DONT FORGET ITS GABBAGE IN, GABBAGE OUT. RATHER TYPE FOR THE ORIGIN OF THE WORD.
SECOND LINK, QUORA IS ANYBODY'S OPINION. QUORA IS TRASH

Since you would refuse anything I give you, I can't help you.
But hope you know that every website is the product of someones opinion or research just like Quora. Please mention one site that does not fall into this category. Also can you explain why Wikipedia is garbage to you?
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Holav(m): 9:24pm On Feb 23
Bro Yr mumu 2 much grin😂 hw Israel take be peoples of God, na God tell u dat one😒
jeromestarks:
Carry-on Israel!
No man can stop Israel. No Islamic set can defeat the people of God. They have been trying for over a thousand years yet, they couldn't succeed. They will never succeed!

All terrorists are muslims but not all Muslims are terrorists; regrettably, the Muslims who are not terrorists support their terrorist colleagues.

In the end, never trust a musl.im because deep within him lies the spirit of terrorism.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 9:25pm On Feb 23
Krismas:
grin YOUR LINKS ARE USELESS
Please give me useful links sir
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 9:27pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

Since you would refuse anything I give you, I can't help you.
But hope you know that every website is the product of someones opinion or research just like Quora. Please mention one site that does not fall into this category. Also can you explain why Wikipedia is garbage to you?
grin YOU ARE JUST SPEAKING ENGLISH. WHY CANT YOU CHECK FOR THE ORIGIN OF THE WORD PALESTINE INSTEAD? INFACT THE ARABIC FOR PALESTINE IS STILL FILISTINE TILL TODAY.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 9:29pm On Feb 23
Krismas:
grin YOU ARE JUST SPEAKING ENGLISH. WHY CANT YOU CHECK FOR THE ORIGIN OF THE WORD PALESTINE INSTEAD? INFACT THE ARABIC FOR PALESTINE IS STILL FILISTINE TILL TODAY.
I just gave you the origin, you refused to accept. I can't force it into your head. I can give you more links but it wouldn't help you so I can only speak English my brother
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 9:30pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

Please give me useful links sir
grin BRITANICA IS A RESPECTABLE SOURCE
https://www.britannica.com/place/Palestine
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by sangresan(m): 9:31pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

You have even tried so far by exchanging views with a nattering nitwit.

I don't suffer fools gladly. Would have told him off.

You saw as he kept referring to 'Arab slaves' blah blah as if that comment wasn't made in reply to an earlier comment. The boy is empty but has been programmed to believe he knows one or two things.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 9:31pm On Feb 23
Krismas:
Let me try to help you with another link that talks about the origin of the Palestinians
[url]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_the_Palestinians#:~:text=Many%20Palestinian%20villagers%20claim%20ancestral,ancestry%20based%20on%20oral%20traditions[/url].
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Gandrova: 9:32pm On Feb 23
Opintiwa:

Shatap

Jihad must end and that is the job of isreal
Myopic soul! Do you think Isreal give a fvuck about your religion also Bastard kid
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 9:33pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

I just gave you the origin, you refused to accept. I can't force it into your head. I can give you more links but it wouldn't help you so I can only speak English my brother
grin NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT THE MATTER, THE JEWS ARE FROM EUROPE. THEY ARE NOT HEBREW. THE PALESTINIANS ARE JUDAEANS AND HAVE LEAVED IN THOSE LANDS OF PALESTINES FOR MORE THAN 2000 YRS UNINTERUPTED BEFORE THESE ZIONIST SETTLERS CAME FROM EUROPE. THATS JUST THE SUMMARY
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 9:35pm On Feb 23
Krismas:
grin NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT THE MATTER, THE JEWS ARE FROM EUROPE. THEY ARE NOT HEBREW. THE PALESTINIANS ARE JUDAEANS AND HAVE LEAVED IN THOSE LANDS OF PALESTINES FOR MORE THAN 2000 YRS UNINTERUPTED BEFORE THESE ZIONIST SETTLERS CAME FROM EUROPE. THATS JUST THE SUMMARY
We have spent half of the day posting and you are yet to present any evidence not even a link yet you must force your personal opinion down my throat.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 9:36pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

Let me try to help you with another link that talks about the origin of the Palestinians
[url]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_the_Palestinians#:~:text=Many%20Palestinian%20villagers%20claim%20ancestral,ancestry%20based%20on%20oral%20traditions[/url].
grin DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU DOING? HOW DOES THIS YOUR LINK HELP US TO RECONCILE PALESTINE WITH PHILISTINE?
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Krismas(m): 9:38pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

We have spent half of the day posting and you are yet to present any evidence not even a link yet you must force your personal opinion down my throat.
grin I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR THROAT. I TELL YOU SOLEMNLY THAT THE CONTENTION CAN ONLY BE RESOLVED ON THE BATTLE FIELD. SO HAMAS IS JUSTLY ACTIVE. AND EVERY JEWISH SWINE WILL BE CLEANSED FROM THE LAND. THIS IS IRREVOCABLE

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Haiti Joins African Union / Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages / Donald Trump Barred From Blocking Twitter Users For Their Political Beliefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.