Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

This People, Una Well Done. Una Sabi Pepper Some People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This People, Una Well Done. Una Sabi Pepper Some People (778 Views)

'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) / South West People, Una Good Morning Ooo. / Ojota People Una Never Bring Back Our Girls Nah SARS Una One End Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This People, Una Well Done. Una Sabi Pepper Some People by nlreserve: 2:03pm On Feb 23
The Mandate was brazenly stolen, Igbo's went about their business.

The nepotism appointments came, Igbo's ignored and went about their business.

The Herdsmen and Kidnappings started and Oba's were killed like Chickens, Igbo's continued their business.

Inflation hit the roof, Igbo's focused harder on their business.

The hunger hit harder and harder, Igbo's ate Akpu and Ofe Ogbono and faced their business squarely.

People started fainting due to hunger, rioting, and fainting some more, Igbo's expanded the business into beer palour business.

When they failed in getting your attention of Igbos to come out and join them so they can Ki.ll and make Igbos the scapegoat, they threw their trump card. The unhealed wounds of the Biafra War.

In an attempt to do that, they dragged an 89 year old disgraced war criminal out of retirement for him to finally tell the World the truth, that he wantonly started a war, and when they were done with him, they disgraced him again by attempting to force him to make a press briefing in Hausa so he can shame his kinsmen that have been slaughtered, beaten, bamboozled and bruised.

LASSLASS, GOD NO GO SHAME US.

Ojukwu said that Gowon will be alive to see the lions he unleashed on Igbos eat his own children, It's happening live and direct.

Umunnem na Umunnam, This is when and where I ask us all only one thing, Ignore Gowon and the latest desperate act of incitement.

The fact that Igbos have refused to react is triggering them all over Nigeria. Let's continue to do what we know how to do best;
FOCUS ON OUR BUSINESS.

Chukwu Okike Gozie Unu ebe unu nuo.

Iburu Onye Igbo, Biko gwalior nwanne gi Ozi ah.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This People, Una Well Done. Una Sabi Pepper Some People by immortalcrown(m): 2:09pm On Feb 23
🤔
Re: This People, Una Well Done. Una Sabi Pepper Some People by Arda1000(m): 2:11pm On Feb 23
Proudly nwa onye igbo...
May we always enjoy while our enemies wail in hunger

5 Likes

Re: This People, Una Well Done. Una Sabi Pepper Some People by nlreserve: 2:12pm On Feb 23
Arda1000:
Proudly nwa onye igbo...
Exactly. Una Sabi pepper them. I'm enjoying it.

The igbos have known that in whatever they do, they always fall victim. They have learnt to mind their business

6 Likes

Re: This People, Una Well Done. Una Sabi Pepper Some People by adamusuleiman2: 2:13pm On Feb 23
Another wailing thread of people crying more than the bereaved.

Lmao.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This People, Una Well Done. Una Sabi Pepper Some People by nlreserve: 2:15pm On Feb 23
adamusuleiman2:
grin
They have learnt alot. Na person wey get something them dey focus
Re: This People, Una Well Done. Una Sabi Pepper Some People by adamusuleiman2: 2:17pm On Feb 23
nlreserve:
grin
They have learnt alot. Na person wey get something them dey focus
Abi nah. Next time, they won't sell their votes for Okpa and Jollof 😂
Re: This People, Una Well Done. Una Sabi Pepper Some People by nlreserve: 2:20pm On Feb 23
adamusuleiman2:

Abi nah. Next time, they won't sell their votes for Okpa and Jollof 😂
I learnt you guys have turned to the statistics u earlier rejected. Hunger bad oo. Hunger don correct una head. See how people were just fainting here and there in the Southwest.

8 Likes

Re: This People, Una Well Done. Una Sabi Pepper Some People by opamoses1: 2:20pm On Feb 23
adamusuleiman2:

Lmao.
Else incidents like the below would be a common occurrence even before subsidy removal grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This People, Una Well Done. Una Sabi Pepper Some People by opamoses1: 2:21pm On Feb 23
nlreserve:
I learnt you guys have turned to the statistics u earlier rejected. Hunger bad oo
Hunger is really bad 😂

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This People, Una Well Done. Una Sabi Pepper Some People by nlreserve: 2:22pm On Feb 23
opamoses1:

Else incidents like the below would be a common occurrence even before subsidy removal grin grin grin
lol! That na normal
Re: This People, Una Well Done. Una Sabi Pepper Some People by nlreserve: 2:23pm On Feb 23
opamoses1:

Hunger is really bad 😂
This for dogs
Re: This People, Una Well Done. Una Sabi Pepper Some People by Babaken(m): 2:28pm On Feb 23
nlreserve:
The Mandate was brazenly stolen, Igbo's went about their business.

The nepotism appointments came, Igbo's ignored and went about their business.

The Herdsmen and Kidnappings started and Oba's were killed like Chickens, Igbo's continued their business.

Inflation hit the roof, Igbo's focused harder on their business.

The hunger hit harder and harder, Igbo's ate Akpu and Ofe Ogbono and faced their business squarely.

People started fainting due to hunger, rioting, and fainting some more, Igbo's expanded the business into beer palour business.

When they failed in getting your attention of Igbos to come out and join them so they can Ki.ll and make Igbos the scapegoat, they threw their trump card. The unhealed wounds of the Biafra War.

In an attempt to do that, they dragged an 89 year old disgraced war criminal out of retirement for him to finally tell the World the truth, that he wantonly started a war, and when they were done with him, they disgraced him again by attempting to force him to make a press briefing in Hausa so he can shame his kinsmen that have been slaughtered, beaten, bamboozled and bruised.

LASSLASS, GOD NO GO SHAME US.

Ojukwu said that Gowon will be alive to see the lions he unleashed on Igbos eat his own children, It's happening live and direct.

Umunnem na Umunnam, This is when and where I ask us all only one thing, Ignore Gowon and the latest desperate act of incitement.

The fact that Igbos have refused to react is triggering them all over Nigeria. Let's continue to do what we know how to do best;
FOCUS ON OUR BUSINESS.

Chukwu Okike Gozie Unu ebe unu nuo.

Iburu Onye Igbo, Biko gwalior nwanne gi Ozi ah.
olisa bi ni' igwe gozie gi na ndi igbo ni'ne na ofu na ofu.

2 Likes

Re: This People, Una Well Done. Una Sabi Pepper Some People by opamoses1: 2:29pm On Feb 23
nlreserve:
This for dogs
Those people don't look like dogs to me, but if you say they are dogs, that's your prerogative 😂

1 Like

Re: This People, Una Well Done. Una Sabi Pepper Some People by phorget(m): 2:40pm On Feb 23
If they hate you for no just cause then that means there's something worth envying about you...#phorget

1 Like

Re: This People, Una Well Done. Una Sabi Pepper Some People by nlreserve: 2:49pm On Feb 23
phorget:
If they hate you for no just cause then that means there's something worth envying about you...#phorget
You are right.
Re: This People, Una Well Done. Una Sabi Pepper Some People by Chivisee: 3:10pm On Feb 23
see op ehn. this year election reveal the ibos are mere petty losers. from what you wrote above,its obvious you are saying it with tears. have you asked yourself why obi was crying from one media house to another how many times have i read it here how mothers in anambra and abia are selling their kids because of extreme poverty?? should i bring you the evidence. you people are poor biter losers,may you continue to cry till the end of time
Re: This People, Una Well Done. Una Sabi Pepper Some People by nlreserve: 4:24pm On Feb 23
Chivisee:
see op ehn. this year election reveal the ibos are mere petty losers. from what you wrote above,its obvious you are saying it with tears. have you asked yourself why obi was crying from one media house to another how many times have i read it here how mothers in anambra and abia are selling their kids because of extreme poverty?? should i bring you the evidence. you people are poor biter losers,may you continue to cry till the end of time
Hunger dey. But igbos Sabi pepper you guys oo. They're are minding their businesses. Them no follow una protest anything

2 Likes

Re: This People, Una Well Done. Una Sabi Pepper Some People by tiswell(m): 6:14pm On Feb 23
Arda1000:
Proudly nwa onye igbo...
Isee!!!

I support this comment with one trailer of Hero beer 🍺 🍻.

3 Likes

Re: This People, Una Well Done. Una Sabi Pepper Some People by Seunpapa65: 6:22pm On Feb 23
We are waiting for the blueprints Tinubu promised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This People, Una Well Done. Una Sabi Pepper Some People by heniford2: 6:40pm On Feb 23
The lion himself Agu nwokem

1 Like

Re: This People, Una Well Done. Una Sabi Pepper Some People by DAramis: 7:01pm On Feb 23
phorget:

This quote makes super sense. And the funny thing is that, most follow herds mentality hating.
Re: This People, Una Well Done. Una Sabi Pepper Some People by Saintinoo(m): 7:39pm On Feb 23
adamusuleiman2:

Lmao.

Is that all you can do?
Re: This People, Una Well Done. Una Sabi Pepper Some People by Saintinoo(m): 7:42pm On Feb 23
Chivisee:

Losers? No kid, Igbo's will only wail and cry when we lose our investments, even at that, we will stand and grow another investment, we don't cry because of hunger.

So who is the loser now? People shouting Ebin pawa ooo?

(1) (Reply)

Video: Tinubu Is Promoting Hardship And Unhappiness To Please IMF..Femi Falana / Peter Obi Is Currently Embarking On Donation Campaign In The North / I Personally Met The Man. All He Talked About Was Nija:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.