Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) (63789 Views)

Alfa Tiamiyu Abass Dismembers Female Customer In Oyo, Police Recover Body Parts / Kano Police Recover Body Of Girl Killed By Kidnapper After Taking N500K Ransom / Man Killed & Buried In Anambra. Police Arrest Killers, Recover Body (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:32am On Feb 25
osuofia2:

Biko rest. We don't sympathize with criminals like 2baba.
Where did i sympathise with a criminal? It is either you cannot read or you cannot comprehend.

You give up your fundermental human rights to the police and then you cry when the same police harasses, intimidates and shoots you illegally.

Go read about human rights. Educate yourself.

If someone steals a chicken in your street, would you consider that person a criminal?
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by WhereMyLoud: 12:05pm On Feb 25
osuofia2:
The rivers State Police department, have recovered the body of 2baba. The killer of Ahoada East dpo. 2baba was earlier killed but his body was taken away by his cult members.
Kudos to CP Disu for the breakthrough
"Rivers DPO's murder: How we recovered 2Baba's corpse - Police - PH Spectator"

To all the bad boys, just know that if you are a person of interest to the government. No hiding place for you except they no wan tidy your matter.
fake.. where are the bullet wounds?
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by iamjavadem(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25
Body has started swelling now, haba!!! It's not like they kept him refrigerated. Olodo.
Babangidapikin:
He looks strangle abi why his the tongue coming out ... let me wait for autopsy ..

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by PastorOlokonla: 12:45pm On Feb 25
Calitoscassius:
Where did i sympathise with a criminal? It is either you cannot read or you cannot comprehend.

You give up your fundermental human rights to the police and then you cry when the same police harasses, intimidates and shoots you illegally.

If someone steals a chicken in your street, would you consider that person a criminal?

Keep quiet! That particular dude deserves what he got. They should have fed him to the crocodiles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by blueAgent(m): 1:19pm On Feb 25
Calitoscassius:
Thank you for being reasonable, cheesy some people on here are already wishing me death and accussing me of being a criminal, as if i give a shit, because of my different opinions..

NO, i am not saying he is innocent, i am saying how guilty is he? Police have being known to frame innocent youths many times, they d even tell you, "we will kill you and nothing will happen"

My point is police should do proper investigations, arrest, prosecute and jail SUSPECTS if they are guilty. Not just execute people for just simple accussations, because they can or on assumptions or rumours.

I want to live in a society where police do their jobs by the book and transparently while i applaud them for the jobs they did right, i am not also going to applaud them for doing some wrong.

Ofcourse, the residents would jubilate they are ignorant of a corrupt system or they can not recognise a corrupt system of policing in Naigeeria.

Again, i am not saying he is innocent, i just want accountability, if police must shoot suspect they should be sure that he is guilty and deserves to be shot dead.

Thanks for being very articulate and reasonable, you weren't also rude grin

Digressing, i would like to know what you think about this, Do you agree that conffessions of a crime by a suspect doesn't always means they are guilty?

My friend stop arguing rubbish, you have no case here
A useless confirmed criminal was killed, and you are here advocating rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by osuofia2(m): 2:18pm On Feb 25
Calitoscassius:

Killing a cop is more than stealing a chicken... oga biko rest. I have no point to prove to you. If you want to take over from where 2baba stop pls go ahead. But be rest assured that your pictures will be posted here with viewers discretion
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by osuofia2(m): 2:19pm On Feb 25
blueAgent:

My friend stop arguing rubbish, you have no case here
A useless confirmed criminal was killed, and you are here advocating rubbish.
Don't mind the fooll.... if he is so pained, he can take over from 2baba. Let's post his own body too here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by osuofia2(m): 2:21pm On Feb 25
WhereMyLoud:
Are you disputing if this is 2baba or you are just catching cruise?
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by IamAtAnger: 2:34pm On Feb 25
Can't you see how you've been making a fool of yourself since yesterday?... na only u dey comprehend d rubbish wey u dey type... I deliberately kept quiet to see if I'll see anyone to support ur useless motion but see as dem dey oppose u and u claimed you're learned. Overgrown daft
Calitoscassius:

Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:47pm On Feb 25
IamAtAnger:
Can't you see how you've been making a fool of yourself since yesterday?... na only u dey comprehend d rubbish wey u dey type... I deliberately kept quiet to see if I'll see anyone to support ur useless motion but see as dem dey oppose u and u claimed you're learned. Overgrown daft

Okay, you win! I am out!
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25
osuofia2:

Killing a cop is more than stealing a chicken... oga biko rest. I have no point to prove to you. If you want to take over from where 2baba stop pls go ahead. But be rest assured that your pictures will be posted here with viewers discretion
Okay. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 3:00pm On Feb 25
PastorOlokonla:

Keep quiet! That particular dude deserves what he got. They should have fed him to the crocodiles.
Okay.

I give up.
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 3:03pm On Feb 25
WhereMyLoud:
Don't bother yourself trying to argue with these people their eyes are wide open but they cannot see. cheesy
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by PastorOlokonla: 3:25pm On Feb 25
Calitoscassius:
Okay.

I give up.

I hate jungle justice and love the rule of law but believe me when I tell you Nigeria is a jungle, this dude and his gangs butchered a dpo on video, if you lock him up, he may still find his way wriggle himself out.
All these kidnappers deserve instant firing squad the way it was in the military era. Too much crime in the society.
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 4:30pm On Feb 25
PastorOlokonla:

I hate jungle justice and love the rule of law but believe me when I tell you Nigeria is a jungle, this dude and his gangs butchered a dpo on video, if you lock him up, he may still find his way wriggle himself out.
All these kidnappers deserve instant firing squad the way it was in the military era. Too much crime in the society.
Okay, i agree, i don't know the full details of his crimes, what i have being trying to say is let the police be sure that they are killing real criminals not petty criminals who can be reformed, and if the police can arrest and put in prison, better! killing criminals would not and never end crimes. Infact, it would make the criminals more brutal, they d kill their victims knowing that they d be killed also when they are caught.

Here in England where i grew up, murderers are kept in prison for life..

I guess the Naigeerian system is different, more ilke mob mentality.. grin don't give a criminal any chance, just kill em! Still It would never stop
crimes.

It would be like a pick pocket still picking people's pockets at a funeral of another pick pocket shot by the police for picking pockets.. grin

Okay, i get it!
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by Idaytesj29(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25
Calitoscassius:
Okay, i agree, i don't know the full details of his crimes, what i have being trying to say is let the police be sure that they are killing real criminals, and if the police can arrest and put in prison, better! killing criminals would not and never end crimes. Infact, it would make the criminals more brutal, they d kill their victims knowing that they d be killed also when they are caught.

I guess the Naigeerian system is different, more ilke mob mentality.. grin don't give a criminal any chance, just kill em! Still It would never stop
crimes.

It would be like a pick pocket still picking people's pockets at a funeral of another pick pocket shot by the police for picking pockets.. grin

Okay, i get it!

Jargons
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25
Idaytesj29:

Jargons
Cheers! grin
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by PastorOlokonla: 4:34pm On Feb 25
Calitoscassius:
Okay, i agree, i don't know the full details of his crimes, what i have being trying to say is let the police be sure that they are killing real criminals, and if the police can arrest and put in prison, better! killing criminals would not and never end crimes. Infact, it would make the criminals more brutal, they d kill their victims knowing that they d be killed also when they are caught.

crimes.

Okay, i get it!

That fellow has connections and if locked may not get justice.

He butchered a police DPO on camera in September last year.
Members of his cult group had earlier kille the wife and children of this same DPO before finally killing the man last September. The killing was very gruesome and reason he was declared wanted.
There are some people that needs instant killing and that dude was one of them.
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:09pm On Feb 25
PastorOlokonla:

Members of his cult group had earlier kille the wife and children of this same DPO before finally killing the man last September. The killing was very gruesome and reason he was declared wanted.

Okay, makes sense.
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by Akalia(m): 9:11pm On Feb 25
PastorOlokonla:

I wonder whatever the slain DPO had to do with the gang members. Do you happen to know?
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by PastorOlokonla: 9:12pm On Feb 25
Akalia:
I wonder whatever the slain DPO had to do with the gang members. Do you happen to know?

He was determined to take them down and reduce crime in the community. His crime was taking his job very seriously.

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by Akalia(m): 10:01pm On Feb 25
PastorOlokonla:

He was determined to take them down and reduce crime in the community. His crime was taking his job very seriously.
Heart wrenching. I am glad he and his murdered family got justice and closure.

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by Kingzjayzee: 8:00am On Feb 26
Hartman11:
what will the result of autopsy do or do for u? the fact is that he has been confirmed dead, take it or leave it
make we know whether cause of death na natural cause or man-made. grin grin grin
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by Kingzjayzee: 8:06am On Feb 26
Seunpapa65:

I swear that movie called black book opened my eyes well well
wow! I have this movie in my phone but m yet to watch it. So, the movie is that interesting? I just dey pile up movies but to watch am dey taya me 😏 Lemme go watch this one since you've said something about it
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by Kingzjayzee: 8:09am On Feb 26
osuofia2:
The rivers State Police department, have recovered the body of 2baba. The killer of Ahoada East dpo. 2baba was earlier killed but his body was taken away by his cult members.
Kudos to CP Disu for the breakthrough
"Rivers DPO's murder: How we recovered 2Baba's corpse - Police - PH Spectator"

To all the bad boys, just know that if you are a person of interest to the government. No hiding place for you except they no wan tidy your matter.
nemesis just caught up with him. He can't run forever

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Food Seller Caught With Young Girl's Head In Her Restaurant In Cameroon (Graphic / Area Boys Fight In Lagos Island. Man Butchered (Disturbing Photos) / Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.