Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,604 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) (63747 Views)

Alfa Tiamiyu Abass Dismembers Female Customer In Oyo, Police Recover Body Parts / Kano Police Recover Body Of Girl Killed By Kidnapper After Taking N500K Ransom / Man Killed & Buried In Anambra. Police Arrest Killers, Recover Body (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:55pm On Feb 24
osuofia2:

Reserve those grammar till one of yours falls into the hands of those guys. Why didn't he turn himself up when the police declared him wanted. You can as well ask why the United state navy seal 6 had to kill Bin laden instead of capturing him alive. Forming woke for nothing
I ve said. What i said, if you don't like it sue me! grin i don't need to waste my knowledge with ignoramuses like you, clearly you are not learned enough for me. You didn't even comprehend what i have written in my comment.

Now, go hit your head on a rocks somewhere. tongue
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by osuofia2(m): 5:58pm On Feb 24
Calitoscassius:
I ve said. What i said, if you don't like it sue me! grin i don't need to waste my knowledge with ignoramuses like you, clearly you are not learned enough for me. You didn't even comprehend what i have written in my comment.

Now, go hit your head on a rocks aomewhere. tongue
Hang yourself. 2baba has been killed. Do your worst

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:00pm On Feb 24
osuofia2:

No worry them go prepare isiewu and nkwobi for 2baba.... your days are numbered
More rubbish from an idiot, your father's days are numbered grin it baffles the hell outta me the way goons like you thinks..

Good thing is, it all ends here on nairaland it can never go past here. grin

Continue with more rubbish.. it doesn't bother me.
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:01pm On Feb 24
osuofia2:

Hang yourself. 2baba has been killed. Do your worst
I will, now, Anything else reasonable you would like to add? undecided
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by osuofia2(m): 6:08pm On Feb 24
Calitoscassius:
More rubbish from an idiot, your father's days are numbered grin it baffles the hell outta me the way goons like you thinks..

Good thing is, it all ends here on nairaland it can never go past here. grin

Continue with more rubbish.. it doesn't bother me.
Weeping over a dead criminals shows who you are .... hand go touch you

3 Likes

Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by henrysam(m): 6:10pm On Feb 24
Babangidapikin:

brutality is not acceptable
You are one of them.
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:12pm On Feb 24
osuofia2:

Weeping over a dead criminals shows who you are .... hand go touch you
Tomorrow you will be the first to cry that the northern Army killed your innocent brother in the east and claimed he is Ipob criminal.

I could never live amongst uneducated morrons like you. Nairaland tough guy.. grin

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by Johnjustice: 7:06pm On Feb 24
babzo:

I love your rhymes. You must be a poet.
yep
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by olenyi: 7:27pm On Feb 24
Johnjustice:

In America they pop hundreds of bullets in gunmen and in gunfight...at a point all popos round the world will brutalize you. Read about KGB now FSB in Russia, read about Mossad...have you heard of how Bonnie and Clyde died.

That's the picture of the car they were in when they were ambushed, they didn't warn them nothing, straight ambush, open fire.

Notice the big bullets holes, those men were using machine guns.

Your images are from a movie scene.

Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by Johnjustice: 7:29pm On Feb 24
olenyi:

Your images are from a movie scene.
Image of the lady was a depiction of how it transpired, but the image of the vehicle, is the actual picture of the actual image of the car they were driving in, taken immediately after the shooting occured.

Bonnie and Clyde both died on scene from multiple gunshot wounds.

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by Kurugu92(m): 7:37pm On Feb 24
Zonefree:

Nigerian police gave him a painful death.
o boy leave that story that's what police wants you to know,how do you know that's 2bsba body
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by Kingmadiba2(m): 7:39pm On Feb 24
thatsleepboy1:

Bros abeg wetin they wan use the body do now?. Make them leave am abi they wan use am invoke im spirit?.

When the news broke out that he had been gunned down by the police , a lot of people didn't believe because the body wasn't immediately retrieved . Some were saying it's the usual cock and bull stories police normally dish out for their inability capture a fugitive.

The body is an evidence that truly this demon in human flesh has
gone to meet his [s][/s][i][/i]chi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by dapadawee: 8:13pm On Feb 24
Babangidapikin:
He looks strangle abi why his the tongue coming out ... let me wait for autopsy ..
So you even see tongue
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by Beey(f): 8:15pm On Feb 24
Babangidapikin:
He looks strangle abi why his the tongue coming out ... let me wait for autopsy ..
He’s decomposed.
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by ak22(m): 8:32pm On Feb 24
Hartman11:
This is what will happen when the government fully wants you dead or alive, this guy hv given police tough time b4 he finally met his Waterloo.
Lesson: leave crime n live in peace

Tell dem. Criminals can't hide forever
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by osuofia2(m): 8:42pm On Feb 24
Calitoscassius:
Tomorrow you will be the first to cry that the northern Army killed your innocent brother in the east and claimed he is Ipob criminal.

I could never live amongst uneducated morrons like you. Nairaland tough guy.. grin
Biko rest. We don't sympathize with criminals like 2baba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:57pm On Feb 24
When you cross the threshold of sin,you become a zombie at the whims and caprices of the demon in charge of your dimension of sin.
Only one person can turn the tide for your situation;The Man Christ Jesus for even though your sin is as red as crimson,He will make you whiter than snow.
ONLY BELIEVE THAT HE IS THE SON OF GOD SENT INTO THE WORLD TO DIE UNBEHALF OF SINNERS AND BY SO DOING ,FORGIVE THEIR SIN,REDEEM THEM FROM THE WRATH TO COME ,GIVE THEM ETERNAL LIFE AND COMMENSURATELY POWER OVER SIN,FLESH,THE WORLD AND THE DEVIL.
GOD BLESS YOU .
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by MEGAWATCH: 9:10pm On Feb 24
Warrior99:
Brutality is very acceptable if you are an IPOBIC element.

The end of the UNREPENTANT wicked is always brutal!

Your first reference is IPOB not even Fulani herdmen that killed your Obas, raped your women and burnt your farm land cursing food scarcity in your region.

Hahahaha!

A friend told me that in your region, you cover your criminals and point at others and no wonder one of your criminals was voted to be your president!

What a Hypocrisy?
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by babajero(m): 11:20pm On Feb 24
osuofia2:
The rivers State Police department, have recovered the body of 2baba. The killer of Ahoada East dpo. 2baba was earlier killed but his body was taken away by his cult members.
Kudos to CP Disu for the breakthrough
"Rivers DPO's murder: How we recovered 2Baba's corpse - Police - PH Spectator"

To all the bad boys, just know that if you are a person of interest to the government. No hiding place for you except they no wan tidy your matter.
To all the bad boys, just know that if you are a person of interest to the government. No hiding place for you except they no wan tidy your matter. that means it is the government that is sponsoring the terrorism going on in Nigeria.
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by 7upnigeria: 11:30pm On Feb 24
GoodSpirit:

Those mofos don't leave their comrades even in death, v ery crazy dudes.

Lol, dem never jam. [YOU CAN'T FIGHT GOVERNMENT], unless they dont have your time. Brutal Abacha grounded many powerful men when he was Head of state. How much more ordinary cultists, do you have any idea the kind of force and ammunition the President has at his disposal?
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by holocron: 12:24am On Feb 25
Calitoscassius:
Thank you for being reasonable, cheesy some people on here are already wishing me death and accussing me of being a criminal, as if i give a shit, because of my different opinions..

NO, i am not saying he is innocent, i am saying how guilty is he? Police have being known to frame innocent youths many times, they d even tell you, "we will kill you and nothing will happen"

My point is police should do proper investigations, arrest, prosecute and jail SUSPECTS if they are guilty. Not just execute people for just simple accussations, because they can or on assumptions or rumours.

I want to live in a society where police do their jobs by the book and transparently while i applaud them for the jobs they did right, i am not also going to applaud them for doing some wrong.

Ofcourse, the residents would jubilate they are ignorant of a corrupt system or they can not recognise a corrupt system of policing in Naigeeria.

Again, i am not saying he is innocent, i just want accountability, if police must shoot suspect they should be sure that he is guilty and deserves to be shot dead.

Thanks for being very articulate and reasonable, you weren't also rude grin

Digressing, i would like to know what you think about this, Do you agree that conffessions of a crime by a suspect doesn't always means they are guilty?

You are defending a criminal who beheaded a DPO, filmed it, put in on the web, and bragged about it?!

Now he has been captured dead you are empathizing with him.

What does that make you?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 12:32am On Feb 25
His head resembles those guys in lord of the ring 💍
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 12:42am On Feb 25
Seunpapa65:

I swear that movie called black book opened my eyes well well
He's the one check the dentition
The tattoo
There's a clearer picture of the tattoo on the corpse.
His boys did a good job by rushing to bury his corpse, but him case too strong police had to push for info to locate his grave.
These things dey happen for some of us backyard.
No be magic
Na everyday thing

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by PastorOlokonla: 1:30am On Feb 25
Them for skin am alive and feed him body to alligators.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by ayyoshert: 2:36am On Feb 25
E remain American computer.......the guy hailing him as the Don Maximum in the last video they shared. Kudos to the gallant men of NPF, more fire in the AK and HK......espirit de corp.
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by PastorOlokonla: 3:25am On Feb 25
Dude died the day he killed that Dpo.
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by pargelenis(m): 3:57am On Feb 25
Johnjustice:

In America they pop hundreds of bullets in gunmen and in gunfight...at a point all popos round the world will brutalize you. Read about KGB now FSB in Russia, read about Mossad...have you heard of how Bonnie and Clyde died.

That's the picture of the car they were in when they were ambushed, they didn't warn them nothing, straight ambush, open fire.

Notice the big bullets holes, those men were using machine guns.
Bonnie and Clyde … armed robber legends grin
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by Boldideas: 6:42am On Feb 25
Train that your boy under your care so that he does not end like this.

Kudos to Nigeria police!

Please what about the killers of the four Gwarimpa killings.. We need them to end like this.

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by GoodSpirit: 6:45am On Feb 25
7upnigeria:

Lol, dem never jam. [YOU CAN'T FIGHT GOVERNMENT], unless they dont have your time. Brutal Abacha grounded many powerful men when he was Head of state. How much more ordinary cultists, do you have any idea the kind of force and ammunition the President has at his disposal?

This one you are talking is overkill.

I'm refferering to normal gun duel between them and security guys and not the use of brutal force. Nobody can stand government when brutal force is used no one.
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:27am On Feb 25
holocron:

You are defending a criminal who beheaded a DPO, filmed it, put in on the web, and bragged about it?!

Now he has been captured dead you are empathizing with him.

What does that make you?
You didn't understand my comment and I am not going to keep explaining,

Show me the link were he posted it on the web and bragged so i can see for myself. If you cannot then......

If you think it makes me a criminal, come and kill me also, i am waiting.
You obviously have never heard of fundermental human rights.

Cheers! cheesy
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by Agugbadin: 9:56am On Feb 25
This is commendable, kudos to the Police and more power to their elbow.
Re: Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) by Exceed15: 10:43am On Feb 25
Dis na painful death o...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) / Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics / Food Seller Caught With Young Girl's Head In Her Restaurant In Cameroon (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.