Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,894 members, 7,810,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone (30682 Views)

Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) / Signal Is The Fastest Growing App In The World! More Than WhatsApp Now. / MTN now allows you to borrow cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by Intrepid01(m): 4:26pm On Feb 23
Since naa, dis na old news. I dey use regular WhatsApp and business WhatsApp on my phone. Pls tell me more.

1 Like

Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by fabolouz1(m): 4:26pm On Feb 23
This feature was present over two months ago at least that was when I noticed.
Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by mayokun12: 4:29pm On Feb 23
Since when
Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by mofedamijo(m): 4:31pm On Feb 23
inoki247:
Lol wahala...

When Some phones comes with 2 WhatsApp....

Why even stress urself with two Whatsapp when you're not into fraud or trying to put people in different category....

With just one whatsapp once ur Data is on Message will always enter so wetin person dey use two Whatsapp du ..

You do realize some people have one for work and the other for personal. Some have one for business and the other for personal.

I left Nigeria 8 years ago, but I use one WhatsApp for my Nigerian Number, the other for my foreign number.

As a business person, you need to have two WhatsApp numbers.
Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by etrange: 4:32pm On Feb 23
I've had two Whatsapp accounts for about 4 years now. Many Android phones allow two Telegram and Whatsapp accounts by default.

2 Likes

Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by ManDemMaCall(m): 4:33pm On Feb 23
Stale news... Stuff Wey I don use bill and collect doe from client tey tey grin...
No shaking Nigerians we are in this together, I wanna do 50k give away for 10goons and 10 single harlots..

1 Like

Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by Theoarhics: 4:35pm On Feb 23
Old news. Since 2022

1 Like

Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by PoliticalChinex(m): 4:35pm On Feb 23
Not working on Iphone
Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by gladdensir(m): 4:38pm On Feb 23
You just dey know?

1 Like

Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by sylva1(m): 4:40pm On Feb 23
WhatsApp has lost the competion to telegram
Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by inoki247: 4:41pm On Feb 23
mofedamijo:

You do realize some people have one for work and the other for personal. Some have one for business and the other for personal.

I left Nigeria 8 years ago, but I use one WhatsApp for my Nigerian Number, the other for my foreign number.

As a business person, you need to have two WhatsApp numbers.

Lol that's why there's Business whatsapp and one for normal one....
Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:43pm On Feb 23
They've left you behind!
Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by benn94(m): 4:43pm On Feb 23
Can one use the same Whatsapp on two phones ?
Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by Fash20: 4:43pm On Feb 23
Since
Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by Jeje247: 4:52pm On Feb 23
nlfpmod:
Here is a message from WhatsApp to WhatsApp users:

This is old na. Been using this since last year
Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by Jeje247: 4:53pm On Feb 23
Jewessgratitud3:
Since!!!
My two lines are on WhatsApp but the annoying thing is my WhatsApp groups now added my two accounts making me receive messages twice even my contacts access me with both accounts.

Is it necessary since you cant make one private as your contacts now have both lines?
exit groups and block contacts on the spare line
Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by Shomek(m): 4:55pm On Feb 23
nlfpmod:
Here is a message from WhatsApp to WhatsApp users:

since when

i have been using it for three month now
Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by sihamey: 4:57pm On Feb 23
For those shouting i have been using it since, This is all about switching phone numbers on one WhatsApp without downloading two separate app or using dual-space, This is about using a single WhatsApp download to create two account to seamlessly switch between two different phone numbers and chat interchangeably.
Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by Jewessgratitud3: 4:58pm On Feb 23
providencia:

What if your contact have just one of your line?

Theyll use the one available to them.
Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by BBIA: 5:00pm On Feb 23
LibertyRep:
DualSpace has been doing this forever.

WhatsApp is officially late to the party.
thats like having 2 identical whatsapp apps on a phone.

there’s a difference between that and having 2 accounts on one whatsapp app.

i
Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by SIXFEETUNDER: 5:04pm On Feb 23
I stopped using Whatsapp a long time ago , can't be sending my data to CIA niggers

I switched simply to telegram and matrix then IRC for business

For family and friends, i use Signal and mumble

Yeah I'm that weird and autistic bum
Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by BBIA: 5:04pm On Feb 23
Bitterkolatea2:
Nice one, for permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud and post my details online and call me out on nairaland.

It's 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.
can someone use it to fvck a lifetime of slvt horniness away from the likes of Jennyclay on just one round? cool
Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by FoggedBrain: 5:09pm On Feb 23
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Nice one...tech and science gives me orgasm
very simple...not working for business account though
Click the three dot on top of your WhatsApp
Then click on settings. Click on account and click on add account
Easy pizzy

Tech and science be giving humans joy

And religion be adding problems to our lives
I die here on my table this afternoon bombing and keyboarding

Not a fan of ios(apple phones) but I'm a die hard fan of macos(apple laptop)
Have spend so much money acquiring macbook

Boss how work na?
Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by BarrElChapo(m): 5:10pm On Feb 23
As far back as 2019 i could use four Whatsapps' on my Samsung S8
Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by GreatOchuks: 5:19pm On Feb 23
What of people when de use WhatsApp business and Normal WhatsApp then come use Dual Space App for both to make am 4 WhatsApp.

How many this development go come emblem them to use
Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by XPMExchange: 5:21pm On Feb 23
This is an ancient News not even old news grin grin grin

Meanwhile, you can buy/sell coins such as USDT, Bitcoin, Ethereum at the best rates only on XPM Exchange. Link in signature

This is not an Advert
Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by Emeka71(m): 5:21pm On Feb 23
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Nice one...tech and science gives me orgasm
very simple...not working for business account though
Click the three dot on top of your WhatsApp
Then click on settings. Click on account and click on add account
Easy pizzy

Tech and science be giving humans joy

And religion be adding problems to our lives
I die here on my table this afternoon bombing and keyboarding

Not a fan of ios(apple phones) but I'm a die hard fan of macos(apple laptop)
Have spend so much money acquiring macbook
Na lie.
Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by Smithwilliams826: 5:23pm On Feb 23
Watin telegram done dey do since
Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by harrend(m): 5:35pm On Feb 23
Na news be dis? cry

1 Like

Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by EmekaBlue(m): 5:37pm On Feb 23
They keep improving! WhatsApp is the most used messaging platform in Nigeria and i guess worldwide. Easy and straight forward
Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by Maj196(m): 5:48pm On Feb 23
WhatsApp too dey play
Re: WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone by Bimpe29: 6:35pm On Feb 23
Why this is a news on NL?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched / How To Download Whatapp Application For Nokia 2700 Classic / Simple Step On How To Boot All INFINIX Phone Into Safe Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.