Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) (47961 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Foster Mother To Death In Ondo / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by BlackyOne: 10:25am On Feb 24
Jennyclay:
It’s so glaring it was a self defense because being in a heated argument with a Nigerian man is very dangerous undecided

They are all violent in nature, they are quick to raise their filthy hands or carry cutlass to butcher someone’s daughter undecided

Bunch of woman butchers!!
Evil men!!

Feminist the coochie trader, how's the clitocurrency market
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Daniel7543: 10:25am On Feb 24
immortalcrown:
A mentee of Jennyclay.

This post is a half-baked bread. Who between the boy and the girl was accused of infidelity, and how old is the boy?
make una no dey give dat werey girl attention… the more u give her attention, the more she go dey mumu up and down.
I wish say everybody fit be like me, she will be irrelevant on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Rahkman: 10:25am On Feb 24
Hook up girl and yahoo boy is a match made in heaven
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Draslo(m): 10:26am On Feb 24
Jennyclay:
It’s so glaring it was a self defense because being in a heated argument with a Nigerian man is very dangerous undecided

They are all violent in nature, they are quick to raise their filthy hands or carry cutlass to butcher someone’s daughter undecided

Evil men!!
Children, this is an example of a very useless woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Quebec91(m): 10:26am On Feb 24
It's so obvious you are brainless🧠
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!

1 Like

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by CzarChris(m): 10:26am On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!
Who hurt you this bad?

1 Like

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Kajaard: 10:27am On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!

Lol, in the past I would have insulted you cheesy

But I know you just make these posts to rile some of the quick tempered guys up cheesy
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Kingdavid579(m): 10:28am On Feb 24
Wetin him dey gain for dating 19y old girl... Aside stabbing mtchw
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Orlu13: 10:32am On Feb 24
The men in this comment section annoy me to the bones

They will see a lady dat keeps commenting the same thing in any gender post and these guys will keep quoting her

we have stupid men in this nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by nicho450(m): 10:32am On Feb 24
AsomStructures:
How I honestly wish u guys will stop quoting and pay no attention to the first commenter.

It's obvious all she wants is attention and u guys feed her lots of it.... You all should learn to ignore her and see how she dwindle's away....

You are wise. I don't know why they respond to her
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Fiscus105(m): 10:33am On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
Why not just quietly walk away? He has right to stay faithful or unfaithful since you both ain't married and same way you have the right to dump him if you can't condone his cheating excesses.

If one door closes another one will definitely open so why choose violence?

A foolish animal given useless opinion.

When it comes to girl, she dnt have anger issues again.

The way guys reasoning and talk would make world collapse if God gives u opportunity to rule a street for one second.

Anyway, I pity people relating with you, ...... they are relating with animal in human body.....
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by bolabadmus38: 10:33am On Feb 24
[quote author=Jennyclay post=128609209]It’s so glaring it was a self defense because being in a heated argument with a Nigerian man is very dangerous undecided

Evil men!![/quot

Anger issues is natural in most cases. You are pre-emptive probably you have been a victim before. Anyway,I wish the young man soonest recovery. The lady went too far.
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by gassbee: 10:35am On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!
police will not entertain those flimsy lame excuses
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 10:35am On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!
...and that self defence will land her in jail. I pray they get her asap. I wonder what you'd have said, had the guy been the one who stabbed the girl.
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Maxtipulation(m): 10:36am On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!

The police are coming for you for been an accomplices

1 Like

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by richard870(m): 10:39am On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!
Why are you so vile
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by AsaBlackheart(m): 10:40am On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!

At this point I think the mods have to do something about this girl. Always insulting and bashing men. It was funny at the start, but now it’s just nauseating

If a guy posts something like this about a girl, we know the kind of backlash that would show

Mynd44
Nlfpmod

Kindly review this lady’s posts

1 Like

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by uba1991: 10:43am On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!
if it's self defense as you a daughter of jezebel want us to believe then why is she running? From your statement people can see how violent you sound. I suggest the police should look for you maybe you have something to tell them.
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Jflex07(m): 10:44am On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!
Feminist on nairaland, olosho in real life.
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Innobee99(m): 10:44am On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!
Why is she now running? Make she come police station explain the self defense na
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Exousiang01: 10:46am On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!
I pray everyday for God to guild the footsteps of my sons and their own sons unborn to avoid women like you and your offsprings.
The worst tragedy that can befall a man is have your kind as a wife.

2 Likes

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Emekuz256(m): 10:47am On Feb 24
According to insta log report, the guy is 23 yrs old.
immortalcrown:
A mentee of Jennyclay.

This post is a half-baked bread. Who between the boy and the girl was accused of infidelity, and how old is the boy?
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by donoso: 10:47am On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!

See your fish brain with illogical reasoning!

1 Like

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Pootle: 10:50am On Feb 24
victory has been dickmatized hence greedy and dont want her fellow gender to have a share
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Killermamba: 10:52am On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!
Not all Nigeria men, na the few mumu with underdeveloped brain 🧠 wey you date, I have known my wife for more than 12 years and I have never raise my hands on her, it's not that we that don't issues sometimes. That is were maturity comes in play, growing up as a kid i never witness my dad hitting my mom, that is how I was raised. There are a lot of us out there na you go choose mumu because e dey drive Benz.

1 Like

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by iswallker(m): 10:59am On Feb 24
What's da business?

Keep all sharp objects away from children..
grin
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by socialjustice93: 11:01am On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!

Although you're a clown and shouldn't be taken serious, but the energy you use in defending your fellow snake creature is the only reason I like you.

Now imagine if you use that same energy to suck Tinubu gbola naira for don rise.

1 Like

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:05am On Feb 24
Dpharisee:
This generation should forget about love and relationships with their fragile hearts or else them go kill themselves finish.
I have not recovered from the gory pictures of the useless imbecilic ijiot that macheted his girlfriend for not showing up on valentines day after collecting N7k and now the fool will spend a long time in prison for allowing his emotions to rule him.
We have groomed a generation of emotionally weak boys and girls
it is seriously serious. I think it is as a result of social media they want to live fake social media lifestyle, low esteems, unproductivity and hopelessness, parents have also failed in their parental and moral duties,

1 Like

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Tallesty1(m): 11:07am On Feb 24
When someone is holding a weapon and you are not, the most sensible thing to do is run. Don't try to explain, don't engage with them, don't tell them to calm down; these actions bring you closer to danger. The closer you are, the better their aim.

I remember the day I earned my green belt. During a side attraction, a coach said he would show us how to defend ourselves from knives. A guy was given a knife, and they squared up. The coach jumped through the window and fled.

The coach returned and said the best defense is to run. Mind you, by then, we had already mastered enough skills to take down opponents twice our strength.

It wasn't until our next belt that he said we had mastered the skills enough to face someone armed with a knife. Still, I would rather run.

The basic self-defense skills that many people acquire these days are not enough. Run first, explain later.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by 11doubledee: 11:12am On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!
It seems you are a witness.
You will do much better by telling that to the Nigerian police

1 Like

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Honestey: 11:17am On Feb 24
Just another Nigerian girl
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by BBIA: 11:21am On Feb 24
grin
immortalcrown:
A mentee of Jennyclay.

Edo state girls that behave like this an no doubt groomed by the likes of Jennyclay.

you will soon hear she has managed to run to Italy to start full time prostitution

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating / Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked / Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.