Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Gov Alia Approves Construction Of 16km Road To End Decades-Long Land Dispute - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Alia Approves Construction Of 16km Road To End Decades-Long Land Dispute (11141 Views)

Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others / Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic / FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Alia Approves Construction Of 16km Road To End Decades-Long Land Dispute by danhans(m): 7:47pm On Feb 23
matify83:
Another positive feather on the cap of the clergyman governor.

Seems Benue finally has a "working and functional" governor after many years of failed leadership.
You are right, I was in Makurdi last month for the first time I feel government presence in many years
Re: Gov Alia Approves Construction Of 16km Road To End Decades-Long Land Dispute by Creditalerts: 8:14pm On Feb 23
CyracksMrBlogger:
his mother is the first lady
ok
Re: Gov Alia Approves Construction Of 16km Road To End Decades-Long Land Dispute by OctavianAC(m): 8:18pm On Feb 23
CyracksMrBlogger:
his mother is the first lady
Does he still presides over a parish till now?
Re: Gov Alia Approves Construction Of 16km Road To End Decades-Long Land Dispute by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:35pm On Feb 23
Where is benuejush that ran away from herdsmen Benue State to his in-law's hometown in Imo State. Seems like he is enjoying grin
Re: Gov Alia Approves Construction Of 16km Road To End Decades-Long Land Dispute by maasoap(m): 9:45pm On Feb 23
Elibaba1:
One of the Silent working Governor in Nigeria.

I Remember his words to Akume :”Yes I know you played a part as to where I am now but please allow me to do what brought me here”
Sounds like someone who knows what he wants to do with the authority and resources he is elected to control for 4 years. And humble enough to pass his message to his benefactors in a way that they too would understand and not feel offended or used. I like him just the same way I didn't like Ortom

1 Like

Re: Gov Alia Approves Construction Of 16km Road To End Decades-Long Land Dispute by vankeli: 10:17pm On Feb 23
This is quite commendable and a wise and well thought out simple solution to solve a complex problem, thank you pedre we are behind you.
Re: Gov Alia Approves Construction Of 16km Road To End Decades-Long Land Dispute by hassana728: 10:18pm On Feb 23
You wish he oiled your black hole and brought light to it? You wish he oiled your black hole and brought light to it? ...
Re: Gov Alia Approves Construction Of 16km Road To End Decades-Long Land Dispute by Audezy: 2:02am On Feb 24
matify83:
Another positive feather on the cap of the clergyman governor.

Seems Benue finally has a "working and functional" governor after many years of failed leadership.

All of them are the same... Only concentrating infrastructural development around the State capital, making other part of the state less develop.
Re: Gov Alia Approves Construction Of 16km Road To End Decades-Long Land Dispute by mamaafrik(m): 6:40am On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
Did I disrespect him? I was just thinking weirdly knowing fully well what some of his colleagues do
you are a silly hypocrite,the guy gave you a Taste of the done you Gave the man,you are now fussing.

Ẹlẹnurunrun

1 Like

Re: Gov Alia Approves Construction Of 16km Road To End Decades-Long Land Dispute by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 7:56am On Feb 24
OctavianAC:

Does he still presides over a parish till now?
he can't because of the rigours involved in governance. Just like a lecturer or a government employee will be asked to resign when taking a political post, a religious leaders of any kind will also have to resign their religious duties until the expiration of their political post. It's simple as that.
Re: Gov Alia Approves Construction Of 16km Road To End Decades-Long Land Dispute by poiZon: 8:29am On Feb 24
BBIA:
Seems this man may end up emerging the best governor after all.
because of 16km of road?
Re: Gov Alia Approves Construction Of 16km Road To End Decades-Long Land Dispute by rilChilz: 8:41am On Feb 24
Gov. Alia... My Governor
Re: Gov Alia Approves Construction Of 16km Road To End Decades-Long Land Dispute by BBIA: 8:43am On Feb 24
poiZon:

because of 16km of road?
you brain only interpreted a 16km road.

Learn to see deeper cool
Re: Gov Alia Approves Construction Of 16km Road To End Decades-Long Land Dispute by BBIA: 8:49am On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
Please kindly respect yourself and stop mentioning me, also stop that rubbish you are doing. Avoid me please
Ok durling kiss

Re: Gov Alia Approves Construction Of 16km Road To End Decades-Long Land Dispute by poiZon: 10:36am On Feb 24
BBIA:

you brain only interpreted a 16km road.

Learn to see deeper cool
How many people have been killed, kidnapped, maimed since he became governor?

Your brain is so dead u now attribute little things to being rocket science..

Benue was the food basket of the nation, can we still say same today?
Re: Gov Alia Approves Construction Of 16km Road To End Decades-Long Land Dispute by BBIA: 10:45am On Feb 24
poiZon:

How many people have been killed, kidnapped, maimed since he became governor?

Your brain is so dead u now attribute little things to being rocket science..

Benue was the food basket of the nation, can we still say same today?

so the governor is responsible for the killings?

Don’t sniff in between your moms legs before replying next time.
Re: Gov Alia Approves Construction Of 16km Road To End Decades-Long Land Dispute by poiZon: 10:53am On Feb 24
BBIA:

so the governor is responsible for the killings?

Don’t sniff in between your moms legs before replying next time.
What is the duties of a governor?
If I need to sniff her in-between, it will be better so It help me endure the stench coming from Ur end..
U smell both intellectually, physically n mentally.

1 Like

Re: Gov Alia Approves Construction Of 16km Road To End Decades-Long Land Dispute by BBIA: 10:59am On Feb 24
poiZon:

What is the duties of a governor?
If I need to sniff her in-between, it will be better so It help me endure the stench coming from Ur end..
U smell both intellectually, physically n mentally.

so what should the chief Security officer do?

Since you may think he has the Federal Police and Military under his command.

by the way, does in-between her legs smell like unflavored latex condom or does it smell like rotten eggs?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appeal Court Upholds Saraki’s Election / Saraki May Be Going Through Corruption Trial, But We Stand By Him - Abdullahi / EFCC Arrests Ex-PICOMSS Boss, Atawodi, Businessman For N600m Fraud(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.