Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

What Happened To UGM In The SE? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To UGM In The SE? (1316 Views)

A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday / Now Fulanis Are Part Of UGM In The East / Someone Just Got Killed By UGM In My Front At Nnewi Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To UGM In The SE? by PastorOlokonla: 4:06pm On Feb 23
I am beginning to believe people who started that the UGM attacks were politically motivated. Recently, we have not been seeing any incident of the UGM and I want to ask, what happened? Was anyone ever arrested or brought to book?

Did they repent, have a change of heart or what?

Its becoming a case of the more you look the less you see.

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To UGM In The SE? by danvon(m): 4:17pm On Feb 23
They have become bored

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To UGM In The SE? by AlexBells(m): 4:20pm On Feb 23
If Na you dey active for years now, you no go like rest.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To UGM In The SE? by Millimann: 4:24pm On Feb 23
The people that sponsored the UGM have gotten what they want, so they don't need them again.

They have grabbed power but don't know what to do with it.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Happened To UGM In The SE? by matify83: 4:24pm On Feb 23
They lost steam.

The fight was becoming boring and besides, they were only killing their fellow brothers and sisters and also destroying their own economy.

They had to "use their tongue to count their teeth" and abandoned the diminutive IKPA to his delusional adventures.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To UGM In The SE? by Bmaster(m): 4:25pm On Feb 23
they ran mad.
All of them,. God is Good

grin

Actually,they've found a better business.
They're now into kidnapping tongue

But their cup go soon full

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To UGM In The SE? by OredoPikin: 4:33pm On Feb 23
PastorOlokonla:
I am beginning to believe people who started that the UGM attacks were politically motivated. Recently, we have not been seeing any incident of the UGM and I want to ask, what happened? Was anyone ever arrested or brought to book?

APC sponsored UGM
They have gotten power till 2025/26 again for 2027 election

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To UGM In The SE? by tommy589(m): 4:33pm On Feb 23
We pray it never rears head again

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To UGM In The SE? by OreMI22: 4:35pm On Feb 23
PastorOlokonla:

A lot of state-sponsored evil happened under the last regime. it will all be laid bare for the world to see what evil really transpired inside Nigeria.

The great thing is that in the end, good triumphed over evil!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To UGM In The SE? by thesicilian: 5:13pm On Feb 23
No fuel for their bikes
Or maybe they've sold their guns to eat since the people they want to capture have become as broke as them

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To UGM In The SE? by Roger3D(m): 5:19pm On Feb 23
PastorOlokonla:

The people of the areas in which they operate decided that it is not in their best interests to support them and so they're presently finding it hard to operate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To UGM In The SE? by PastorOlokonla: 5:24pm On Feb 23
Roger3D:
The people of the areas in which they operate decided that it is not in their best interests to support them and so they're presently finding it hard to operate

That is hard to believe. I think the government is clamping down hard on them like Soludo of Anambra state.
Also, the agitations for Biafra is on the lowside so criminals are unable to operate under IPOB banner.

Beside, where is Simon Ekpa? Has he gotten a real job now? He doesn't seem to be vocal recently.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To UGM In The SE? by PastorOlokonla: 5:48pm On Feb 23
yarimo:
Peter obi, oby ezekwesili and OHAENEZE are the main owner of unknown gun men

I can bet $1000 that you did not finish secondary school with your level of reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To UGM In The SE? by yarimo(m): 6:04pm On Feb 23
PastorOlokonla:

I can bet $1000 that you did not finish secondary school with your level of reasoning.
Ok online audio millionaire and billionaire

1 Like

Re: What Happened To UGM In The SE? by PastorOlokonla: 6:12pm On Feb 23
yarimo:
Ok online audio millionaire and billionaire

You level of troll and reasoning on NL give you away my friend.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To UGM In The SE? by yarimo(m): 6:21pm On Feb 23
PastorOlokonla:

You level of troll and reasoning on NL give you away my friend.
ok
Re: What Happened To UGM In The SE? by SalamRushdie: 6:39pm On Feb 23
Elements Iin the previous govt were sponsoring them

1 Like

Re: What Happened To UGM In The SE? by flokii: 7:09pm On Feb 23
It's all politics now.. destabilize and destroy your region so you can cry and ask for development commission after.

No be so Militancy start in Niger Delta?. even boko sponsors up North are using same template.
Re: What Happened To UGM In The SE? by PastorOlokonla: 7:28pm On Feb 23
flokii:
It's all politics now.. destabilize and destroy your region so you can cry and ask for development commission after.

No be so Militancy start in Niger Delta?. even boko sponsors up North are using same template.

My dear Flokii, if it is not politics, why has it stepped suddenly? I do believe that bad people don't suddenly change and do not go away if not arrested.
Since Inauguration of Tinubu, I have not heard any instance of UGM activity or it has drastically reduced.

Even IPOB activities and agitations have reduced as well and no one seems to give a shit about MNK or Simon Ekpa again.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To UGM In The SE? by Chimarto: 7:32pm On Feb 23
You guys are talking trash here without connection to reality, there's referendum going on currently that's why.
Re: What Happened To UGM In The SE? by Hedonisco: 7:36pm On Feb 23
The biggest problem of the Igbo people is their short sighted, self centred individualism. I wish I could explain this in detail, but not now.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To UGM In The SE? by United04: 7:39pm On Feb 23
PastorOlokonla:

That Yarimo don't need any response. He can't make meaningful, useful and value contribution.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To UGM In The SE? by gidgiddy: 7:43pm On Feb 23
PastorOlokonla:

They so called UGM was all propaganda, every Region in Nigeria has its own security challenges. The whole thing was limited to Imo State with a small still over with the border with Anambra

The South East is one of the safety places in Nigeria, if not the safest

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To UGM In The SE? by magoo10(m): 7:56pm On Feb 23
UGM was a political movement used by those seeking second term and they have achieved

1 Like

Re: What Happened To UGM In The SE? by PastorOlokonla: 8:16pm On Feb 23
gidgiddy:

They so called UGM was all propaganda, every Region in Nigeria has its own security challenges. The whole thing was limited to Imo State with a small still over with the border with Anambra

The South East is one of the safety places in Nigeria, if not the safest

Its was not proaganda. Lots of people lost their lives. Those are verifiable information.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To UGM In The SE? by yarimo(m): 8:30pm On Feb 23
United04:
That Yarimo don't need any response. He can't make meaningful, useful and value contribution.
my comment will only make sense anytime, i will make false comment like. peter obi is the most competent man abi ?
Re: What Happened To UGM In The SE? by gidgiddy: 8:47pm On Feb 23
PastorOlokonla:

Its was not proaganda. Lots of people lost their lives. Those are verifiable information.

Like where?
Re: What Happened To UGM In The SE? by talk2hb1(m): 9:53pm On Feb 23
Unknown Gun Men, Fulani Herdsmen, Sit at Home,...
Everything just went silent.
After killing and punishing there kinsmen destroyed their local economy, life goes on.
Re: What Happened To UGM In The SE? by PastorOlokonla: 10:09pm On Feb 23
gidgiddy:

Like where?

Anambra and Imo state!
Re: What Happened To UGM In The SE? by Dafresh: 10:30pm On Feb 23
PastorOlokonla:

My dear Flokii, if it is not politics, why has it stepped suddenly? I do believe that bad people don't suddenly change and do not go away if not arrested.
Since Inauguration of Tinubu, I have not heard any instance of UGM activity or it has drastically reduced.

Even IPOB activities and agitations have reduced as well and no one seems to give a shit about MNK or Simon Ekpa again.
Yoruba man stop saying what you don't know, there's war going in Imo State between BLA and Nigeria Army go and verify
Re: What Happened To UGM In The SE? by PastorOlokonla: 10:32pm On Feb 23
Dafresh:

Yoruba man stop saying what you don't know, there's war going in Imo State between BLA and Nigeria Army go and verify

Can you provide a verifiable proof of this "war"?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Works Minister, David Umahi Inspects On going Construction of East- West Road / Nepotism Is Not A Nigerian Afterall / Can Africans Be Seen As Their Own Number One Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.