Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday (1484 Views)

What Happened To UGM In The SE? / Someone Just Got Killed By UGM In My Front At Nnewi Now / Breaking: Orlu On Fire Again As Eastern Security Network Members Storm Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday by Goodday90(m): 8:41am On Jun 02, 2022
I tell people close to me that were celebrating the unknown gun men killing police and Army that the chicken would come home to roost one day
After killing army and policemen,they would later turn on the masses

Some call them “Umu Elohim”,”umu Chukwu” and hail them once they pass the streets,you can’t arm jobless boys and expect them to think straight

RIP mama

6 Likes

Re: A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday by Parachoko: 8:45am On Jun 02, 2022
OP, I've seen people on Nairaland saying peace has return to Imo State
Re: A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday by Goodday90(m): 8:47am On Jun 02, 2022
Parachoko:
OP, I've seen people on Nairaland saying peace has return to Imo State
which peace,Imo state which is supposed to the most educated state in the south east is the worst hit by this IPOB and Esn menace,Obowo LGA of imo state sits at home almost everyday and most of the things happening there go unreported

4 Likes

Re: A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday by Urheadmaster(m): 8:48am On Jun 02, 2022
I am 23 now, but will l leave to see 24

Tell me why are we so blind to see
That the ones we hurt are you and me?
Re: A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday by Savagery101: 8:49am On Jun 02, 2022
The question is, are UGM IPOB? It high time you guys should start separating you emotion from real fact.
Re: A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday by Parachoko: 8:50am On Jun 02, 2022
Goodday90:
which peace,Imo state which is supposed to the most educated state in the south east is the worst hit of this IPOB and Esn menace,Obowo LGA of imo state sits at home almost everyday and most of the things happening there go unreported
Some people from the East have been giving us fake news then.

I've seen countless post about how peaceful Imo State, Ebonyi, Abia and Enugu have become while only Anambra is the only state in the South East really feeling the UGM heat for now.
Re: A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday by Goodday90(m): 8:52am On Jun 02, 2022
Savagery101:
The question is, are UGM IPOB? It high time you guys should start separating you emotion from real fact.
You and I know they are IPOB,people know these but are afraid to speak out

6 Likes

Re: A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:53am On Jun 02, 2022
Lies
Re: A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday by Goodday90(m): 8:55am On Jun 02, 2022
Parachoko:

I've seen countless post about how peaceful Imo State, Ebonyi, Abia and Enugu have become while only Anambra is the only state in the South East really feeling the UGM heat for now.
it’s mostly in Imo state and the areas of Anambra state bordering Imo state I.e Anambra south senatorial district that are unsafe
Anambra central and north is peaceful
Ebonyi too is peaceful too

1 Like

Re: A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday by Nigerialabalaba: 8:56am On Jun 02, 2022
Goodday90:
which peace,Imo state which is supposed to the most educated state in the south east is the worst hit by this IPOB and Esn menace,Obowo LGA of imo state sits at home almost everyday and most of the things happening there go unreported
atokam! sometin no dey alright with dat omo ibo miscreant impostor princeoflagos from owerri in barrenland.

D miscreants go dey jump upandan on every tinubu thread like headless chicken yet dia iboland problem pass sodom and gomorrah sef.

D omo ibo dey always bitter and dey jinx everyone he support with badluck.
Re: A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday by Goodday90(m): 8:59am On Jun 02, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

atokam! sometin no dey alright with dat omo ibo miscreant impostor princeoflagos from owerri in barrenland.

D miscreants go dey jump upandan on every tinubu thread like headless chicken yet dia iboland problem pass sodom and gomorrah sef.

D omo ibo dey always bitter and dey jinx everyone he support with badluck.
Come,I didn’t open this thread for you to bring your tribalism and politics here please,you can open your own please
Whatever romance you have with your buddy,go and settle it elsewhere
As if there is anywhere safe in Nigeria
Re: A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday by Nigerialabalaba: 9:07am On Jun 02, 2022
Goodday90:
Come,I didn’t open this thread for you to bring your tribalism and politics here please,you can open your own please
Whatever romance you have with your buddy,go and settle it elsewhere
As if there is anywhere safe in Nigeria
omo Ibo, calm down. na d same tin we dey talk.
1. Imo na dead state.
2. na bad belle people dey cause problem for innocent people for imo state.

Since dat ashiere impostor princeoflagos come from owerri, Imo state, and his heart na evil and bitterness full am, he be part of d imo state village people wey dey cause problem for imo.

If u see evil people like him and no talk den d blood of innocent people dey ur head too.

All dis omo ibo miscreants on nairaland dey support ugm and if no be now wey dem get intrafights, before dis ibo miscreants dey say d yeye hatefilled ugm na fulani ati dss shocked

So I agree say u right and I dey join u dey call out d ibo miscreants on nl.
Re: A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday by triple996(m): 9:20am On Jun 02, 2022
Biafra or death or cannibalism grin

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday by Kalashnikov49: 9:23am On Jun 02, 2022
A thread opened by an Afonja Youth with ewedu for brain celss and celebrated by other Afonja Youths who Tinubu has put their brains inside his pampers.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday by Goodday90(m): 9:42am On Jun 02, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
A thread opened by an Afonja Youth with ewedu for brain celss and celebrated by other Afonja Youths who Tinubu has put their brains inside his pampers.

dm me
I will give you the address of my fathers compound in Nnobi,let’s meet up,Come and call me Afonja to my face

Anybody who dosent support the killings igboland is not Igbo according to you Igbos

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday by Kalashnikov49: 9:45am On Jun 02, 2022
See them ....we be IGBO. grin grin grin grin grin

Goodday90:
dm me
I will give you the address of my fathers compound in Nnobi,let’s meet up,Come and call me Afonja to my face

Anybody who dosent support the killings igboland is not Igbo according to you Igbos

1 Like

Re: A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday by ZombieSlaughter: 9:46am On Jun 02, 2022
Parachoko:

Why are you more interested in what happens in the East than on sitting on tinumbu's erect manhood with your asszhole wide opened as you usually professed? grin

1 Like

Re: A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday by Goodday90(m): 9:49am On Jun 02, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
See them ....we be IGBO. grin grin grin grin grin

Accept the challenge since when you Igbos don’t have sense,come to Nnobi or you tell me your fathers house in the same igboland(that you pray for it’s destruction] and I would come look for you

Don’t be a coward like Kanu and ekperima

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday by kmaster007: 9:56am On Jun 02, 2022
Imo way I served during my Nysc days. Very peaceful den
Goodday90:
Re: A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday by Goodday90(m): 9:57am On Jun 02, 2022
kmaster007:
Imo way I served during my Nysc days. Very peaceful den
the killing happens mostly in Orlu

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday by Kalashnikov49: 10:03am On Jun 02, 2022
Ezi ohia , mgbe obula ichoro, anyi eme ihe ji mara odogwu. mkpotu bu nzuzu....

I hope you understood what i wrote down... translate it zombie!!

Useless Afonjanestern vastard.

Goodday90:
Accept the challenge since when you Igbos don’t have sense,come to Nnobi or you tell me your fathers house in the same igboland(that you pray for it’s destruction] and I would come look for you

Don’t be a coward like Kanu and ekperima
Re: A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday by Goodday90(m): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Ezi ohia , mgbe obula ichoro, anyi eme ihe ji mara odogwu. mkpotu bu nzuzu....

I hope you understood what i wrote down... translate it zombie!!

Useless Afonjanestern vastard.

Ezia ofia
Oke okwu Adiro na uka mgbede,bia Nnobi mobu gwam obodo ofia i si,kam bia Cho gi

1 Like

Re: A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday by kmaster007: 10:30am On Jun 02, 2022
Issorait....
Goodday90:
the killing happens mostly in Orlu

1 Like

Re: A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday by techWriter3: 11:14am On Jun 02, 2022
You and I tell they not the group,folks tell these but not afraid to converse out
Re: A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday by Kalashnikov49: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
Try harder..zombie..

IgBO translating comes at a price..

But your challenge is noted anywayz and will be activated soonest.

Goodday90:
Ezia ofia
Oke okwu Adiro na uka mgbede,bia Nnobi mobu gwam [b]obodo ofia i s[/b]i,kam bia Cho gi

1 Like

Re: A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday by FallenShitHole: 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
Goodday90:
I tell people close to me that were celebrating the unknown gun men killing police and Army that the chicken would come home to roost one day
After killing army and policemen,they would later turn on the masses

Some call them “Umu Elohim”,”umu Chukwu” and hail them once they pass the streets,you can’t arm jobless boys and expect them to think straight

RIP mama
Just shut up and stop making up useless stories you fulani maiguard. Your fulani people are the UGM in Igboland and must be flushed out. Police ASP Johnbull made the revelation and the methodist prilate was kidnapped by your fulani brothers. Your fulani people's evil in Igboland have been exposed and only a matter of time for none of you to exist in Igboland.
Re: A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday by Waterysperm: 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
Goodday90:
Ezia ofia
Oke okwu Adiro na uka mgbede,bia Nnobi mobu gwam obodo ofia i si,kam bia Cho gi
Eiyaaa....google translate don do you shege. Tell us the IDP camp you are chatting from and stop claiming what you are not.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday by Dhury: 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
If you love me, you love biafra, you are not too big to sacrifice your self for me and the Biafra struggle. You can even sacrifice your children and parents know these and know peace:mazi kanu .
Re: A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday by Dhury: 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

as ipob member. how many ibo traditional ruler's heads he needs,to bury him mum with ? Nnamdi kanu is asking.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday by shortIGBOman: 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Them never see anything. One by one, hand go reach them. Make them keep supporting the criminal activities of IPOB terrorist.

Re: A Friend Who Is A Staunt IPOB Member Lost His Mum To UGM In Orlu On Monday by Goodday90(m): 12:10am On Jun 03, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Try harder..zombie..

IgBO translating comes at a price..

But your challenge is noted anywayz and will be activated soonest.

I am speaking the local dialect used by Nnobi, Alor and others idemili south folks,if you are wiser than a 4 months old you would know that google Igbo translation don’t translate into dialects

As expected you Igbos can’t think

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo / Atiku Bayelsa Rally! / Soludo: Peter Obi & The N4billion He Invested As Governor In Oil Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.