Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,015 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

Best Affiliate Marketing Strategies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Affiliate Marketing Strategies (101 Views)

Earning 150k Plus, Monthly! Best Affiliate Marketing Offer In Town. Enter Here / Best Affiliate Programs For Nigerians In 2019 / 11 Tested Marketing Strategies For Outstanding Business Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Affiliate Marketing Strategies by SpideyKing(m): 4:43pm On Feb 23
If you're looking for a business that will easily give you a turn over of over 1 million naira in pure profits in the next 90 days then don't sleep on Affiliate marketing.

As an affiliate marketer you can get paid as high as 15,000 to 25,000 naira just for selling a single product!

But unfortunately most people are not aware of this business and the ones that do make so many mistakes because of soo many misinformation out there

While some believe it's scam without even doing proper research about it, i and my over 300 students have been steady milking this business

Allow me to show you step by step how you can build a lucrative 6-7 figure business with affiliate marketing
High income skills are skills that can pay you between 200-500k per month

One of them is sales, this is the ability to pick up anything and sell the heck out of it

Last year, i made over 6 million naira selling digital products for vendors

This is how it works:

1. You select a digital product marketplace where vendors put their products up for sale
2. Select one of the hot selling products
3. Create a marketing funnel for it and sell the heck out of it!

Now last year i picked a digital product that was priced at 40k

For each sale of this product i made i was paid 50% of the product price

So the product vendor takes 20k and i pocket 20k for my efforts

I was making an average of 20 sales of this product monthly

That's around 300k per month, not bad right?

Now even if the economy crashes or i lose my job i can always pick up this product or any other product to sell

Why?

Because i've learnt the skill of selling online and nobody can ever take it from me

So you see why you need to learn the high income skill of sales today?

I want to train 50 individuals on how to sell and also start a digital products business

I have a FREE video training that will explain the entire process to you

If you're ready to take action, you can simply COMMMENT HI.
SOME TESIMONIALS OF MANY WHO HAVE EMBARKED IN AFFILIATE MARKETING;

1 Share

Re: Best Affiliate Marketing Strategies by SpideyKing(m): 4:44pm On Feb 23
CHOOSE WISELY wink wink smiley
Re: Best Affiliate Marketing Strategies by SpideyKing(m): 8:31am On Feb 24
Ppl that are wise have already started requesting for the course... Some others care still thinking things through cry cry[cocry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

The Marvel Of Plane Hangars / Making #28,000 Per Month As A Student : Click To See How / Lands And Property For Sale In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.