Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Nigerians React As Tinubu Says | Judiciary Is The Last Hope Od Common Man – At E - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says | Judiciary Is The Last Hope Od Common Man – At E (167 Views)

Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad Says Judiciary Needs Self-Examination / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As Tinubu Says | Judiciary Is The Last Hope Od Common Man – At E by ikyergajoe: 5:00pm On Feb 23
NIGERIANS REACT AS TINUBU SAYS | JUDICIARY IS THE LAST HOPE OD COMMON MAN – at ECOWAS

Judiciary last hope of common man – Tinubu pledges reform. President Bola Tinubu has reiterated his commitment as the Chairman of the Authority of Economic Community of West African States, ECOWAS, Heads of State and Government to advance judicial reforms in the bloc.

The president added that an accountable judicial system with integrity would strengthen democracy across West Africa, stressing that the judiciary remained the only hope of the common man.

Tinubu made these remarks at a meeting with the ECOWAS Judicial Council led by Justice Olukayode Ariwoola, Chief Justice of Nigeria and Chairman of the Council, at the State House in Abuja. ”We are committed to transformative democracy because we believe the judiciary can protect democracy.

We are ready to support you as learned minds who have the requisite experience and institutional memory to comprehensively reform our institutions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrXk1DXvif0?si=ePUELwAuUMe-uRpi
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says | Judiciary Is The Last Hope Od Common Man – At E by matify83: 5:02pm On Feb 23
The last hope of the highest bidder he meant.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says | Judiciary Is The Last Hope Od Common Man – At E by captainbangz: 5:03pm On Feb 23
you dey whine
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says | Judiciary Is The Last Hope Od Common Man – At E by immortalcrown(m): 5:07pm On Feb 23
"Follow my words, not my steps".
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says | Judiciary Is The Last Hope Od Common Man – At E by TheBillyonaire: 5:11pm On Feb 23
Yes, I agree.

The Judiciary is the last hope of the conman.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says | Judiciary Is The Last Hope Od Common Man – At E by Ever8090: 5:56pm On Feb 23
TheBillyonaire:
Yes, I agree.

The Judiciary is the last hope of the conman.
seconded

(1) (Reply)

Ohuabunwa Chairs Committee For Establishment Of Council Of Igbo Business Leaders / Peter Obi Sends Powerful Message To Nigerian Youths Amidst Economic Crisis / Wetin Concern Me With Nigeria Problems?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.