Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert (44599 Views)

Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido / Nigerian Celebrities React To Lady Masturbating On The Road, Say She Needs Help / Wizkid Gives Special Mothers' Day Shoutout To His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Reelmii: 6:34pm On Feb 23
Hmm
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by BigYash: 6:34pm On Feb 23
Itechmedix:
I just hope this doesn't end their relationship
You say? The relationship will continue if the boy is a fool..

7 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Nostring: 6:35pm On Feb 23
Fineman2:
Just like that, he has snatched the girl from her boyfriend
he no snatch anything, cos he no get anything to do with her than fuvk and move to another senseless fan,laslas na d babe go cry...but the whole shit looked staged...the dance routine was to perfect to be random

6 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Osanoghodua1: 6:44pm On Feb 23
Try this to a Yankee guy and see gun power.

7 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by nairavision: 6:46pm On Feb 23
Ever8090:
This guy gat a thing going on in his mind about that girl....and the boyfriend is helpless....

You gat dety ratty mind bro
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by josephevergreen(m): 6:46pm On Feb 23
No bro code .not too good for me!!
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by DarkLover: 6:47pm On Feb 23
Bro’s code in the mud.
Dude should remember that UK isn’t Nigeria, He should be careful out there before he gets cheffed.

8 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by CluelessMODS: 6:48pm On Feb 23
PJtech:
Make we fry beans?
No plantain will be better.
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Calitoscassius(m): 6:49pm On Feb 23
buygala:

He should keep loving another guy's woman until he gets killed... People are killed these days for far less..

Being a celeb doesn't make him immune to knife-stab.. And London boys are extremely good at that

No one will stab him for saying he loves the girl. You lot think if anyone says they love you means he wants to fork you, it ain't like dat over here in London. What if i say i love you? grin does that mean your girlfriend or wife will stab me? Come on! Man!
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by olaniyilukman(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23
Itechmedix:
The relationship has already ended... No cap

3 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Seunpapa65: 6:50pm On Feb 23
After u don scatter person relationship am sure nah him dey do am he for don carry rope enter bush go do sucide 🤣😂
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Calitoscassius(m): 6:51pm On Feb 23
Ever8090:
This guy gat a thing going on in his mind about that girl....and the boyfriend is helpless....
He gat noting in his mind, he was just shouting out to a fan. You are ignorant.
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Calitoscassius(m): 6:52pm On Feb 23
olaniyilukman:
The relationship has already ended... No cap
errr.. i don't think so, how do you know this?
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Naybahood(m): 6:52pm On Feb 23
AndrewTate:
Chris brown once said…[/b]“When a rich nigga wants you…and your nigga can't do nothing for you…ohhh…” [b] I've forgotten the other part 😂

THIS HOES AINT LOYAL !!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Egoveen: 6:52pm On Feb 23
PJtech:
Make we fry beans?
Dem go soon collect your girlfriend/wife since you act less concern.

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Daniel7543: 6:53pm On Feb 23
Itechmedix:
relationship wey don end since. If na u Shey u go continue the relationship? If the guy continue dat relationship then he’s a weak man and fvcking SIMPle bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Calitoscassius(m): 6:53pm On Feb 23
Seunpapa65:
After u don scatter person relationship am sure nah him dey do am he for don carry rope enter bush go do sucide 🤣😂
Would you commit suicide if that was your girlfriend? It is no big deal!
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Seunpapa65: 6:54pm On Feb 23
Military0001:
Omah Lay enjoy jarey na Man wey carry relationship for head I blame.
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Seunpapa65: 6:54pm On Feb 23
Calitoscassius:
Would you commit suicide if that was your girlfriend? It is no big deal!
I no felt but omah lay e no dey hard the guy
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by olaniyilukman(m): 6:54pm On Feb 23
Calitoscassius:
errr.. i don't think so, how do you know this?
bro, forget, if the relationship doesn't end on the part of lady, it has ended on the part of the man....
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Dennisochampa: 6:54pm On Feb 23
The other time, burna boy shot a man because of the man's wife in a night club... Nothing was done about it....

Now this idiot has done shit with someone else's stupid girlfriend and is now even giving her a shout out...

It doesn't take much to snuff the life out of someone....

One day... All this nonsense go stop when one of them don learn a bitter lesson......

2 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Calitoscassius(m): 6:54pm On Feb 23
Osanoghodua1:
Try this to a Yankee guy and see gun power.
Lies, no one would do nada! She is just a fan of his, it does go further than that.
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Calitoscassius(m): 6:56pm On Feb 23
olaniyilukman:
bro, forget, if the relationship doesn't end on the part of lady, it has ended on the part of the man....
well.. the man is an idiot, if he couldn't handle his girlfriend having a bit of fun with a singer. He need to grow up, afterall he is not married to her.

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by StanleyMentor1: 6:57pm On Feb 23
AndrewTate:
Chris brown once said…[/b]“When a rich nigga wants you…and your nigga can't do nothing for you…ohhh…” [b] I've forgotten the other part 😂
It's something about not been loyal, abi? I mean the other part of the lyrics 🤭

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Penisman: 7:05pm On Feb 23
Itechmedix:

I pray Omah lay shouldn't be gunned down too.

The boyfriend might think towards this direction

2 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Brushstrokes20: 7:05pm On Feb 23
In all you do in life, NEVER PRIVATISE A PUBLIC PROPERTY!✅💯😎
# the lion is NOT a domestic animal 😂🤣😅😆

A word is enough..........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Sucolee(m): 7:07pm On Feb 23
Na when u wan beg for money u no say mummy nd daddy dey this platform
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Thabothabo101: 7:08pm On Feb 23
Yeah, go on and lay the bitch.
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Chucks13: 7:10pm On Feb 23
This is how wahala dey sleep you go wake it up.

Sorry, first of all who is Oma Lay or Umar Lay?

A senseless man sees another man wife or girlfriend in club or in dance Hall or music concert and snatch her because a girl that is so shameless to dumped her boyfriend that came with her to such concert and followed another guy is a bloody prostitute hidding under cover what she did to her boyfriend same she will do to Umaru Lay or whatever the day she see Burna boy or Davido or Wizkid.

Umaru Lay sorry to say this you are very stupid young man and a bloody simp to fall for such delilah descendant that lack shame.

4 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by LagosG: 7:10pm On Feb 23
DarkLover:
Bro’s code in the mud.
Dude should remember that UK isn’t Nigeria, He should be careful out there before he gets cheffed.
Funny how this same guy was depressed for like two years because of what a woman did to him. Na woman go kill am last last

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sophia Williams Gets A Car As Birthday Gift From Young Mula (Photos) / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Enjoy Night Out In Dubai (photos) / Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.