Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Nigeria Should Start Adopt CFA And Discontinue The Use Of The Naira. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Should Start Adopt CFA And Discontinue The Use Of The Naira. (172 Views)

New Naira Scarcity: Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina Border Residents Trade In CFA / Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New / When The Naira Was Stronger Than US Dollar (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Should Start Adopt CFA And Discontinue The Use Of The Naira. by inspiredbelieve: 6:38pm On Feb 23
I think the Nigerian government should adopt CFA and discontinue the use of the Naira.

The central bank of Nigeria should focus on creating employment just like the federal reserve does and let the central bank of west African states conduct most of its monetary policy.

What do you guys think ?
Re: Nigeria Should Start Adopt CFA And Discontinue The Use Of The Naira. by Jogs1900: 6:53pm On Feb 23
inspiredbelieve:
I think the Nigerian government should adopt CFA and discontinue the use of the Naira.

The central bank of Nigeria should focus on creating employment just like the federal reserve does and let the central bank of west African states conduct most of its monetary policy.

What do you guys think ?
Same CFA that is controlled by France? Hehehe
Re: Nigeria Should Start Adopt CFA And Discontinue The Use Of The Naira. by gratefulheart(m): 7:39pm On Feb 23
Naira should be transacting Naira.

How many people in US, UK, China, Europe have Naira as their domiciliary account.

Russian, China, Europe, UK, Canada that is even US neighbor use their currency why should we be using dollar or any other currency?

inspiredbelieve:

What do you guys think ?
Re: Nigeria Should Start Adopt CFA And Discontinue The Use Of The Naira. by inspiredbelieve: 4:13pm On Feb 27
That could be a solution to the valueless naira I think
Re: Nigeria Should Start Adopt CFA And Discontinue The Use Of The Naira. by favor914: 6:15pm On Feb 28
inspiredbelieve:
That could be a solution to the valueless naira I think
Na poor person dey call Naira valueless, due to the valueless of their bank statement.

If you get better money for your account, you can never call the Naira valueless.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Binance Executives Detained In Nigeria As P2P Becomes No Longer Available. / Beware Of The New Scam In Town.. / Financial Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.