Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,916 members, 7,810,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow (34233 Views)

'He's On His Own': King Charles Ousts Prince Andrew From Buckingham Palace / Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) / Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by Kloenboi: 9:21pm On Feb 23
Blazebond:
This house is far different from the line of ethelstan, this house is more german than English,they changed their name to WINDSOR after the lasr world war,this present royals are originally from a small german royal house,they bleeped their way to the English throne.

You might be right, I once read that the late queen has a lineage that can be traced back there

3 Likes

Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by spiSeyi: 9:21pm On Feb 23
The whites preserve their culture while the blacks were decived by the whites to do away with their own. grin

15 Likes

Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by spiSeyi: 9:29pm On Feb 23
CelestineNelson:
Imagine numerous rules ...But Simple don't fornicate, is a problem for some youth of this generation
Kai konji is not simple bro even the wisest and the strongest man namely David, Solomon & Samson couldn't resist konji grin, my one year break from kpekus is not easy. If not for Jesus I would have fallen shocked

3 Likes

Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by Inyaky(f): 9:30pm On Feb 23
No wonder. that American woman could not cope, but the rules aren't bad
Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by clockwisereport: 9:30pm On Feb 23
HIGHESTPOPORI:
1 Erimus equals 3 Dangote
okon lagos

2 Likes

Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:35pm On Feb 23
tobenuel:
As an African man I can't cope or keep up with these rules, I go break am tire. now imagine
20. Dinner Conversations Are Formulated
Reason: It preserves the etiquette of the event
Exception: None

King and our baba back home dey for town hall meeting, and baba just shout 'bulaba'. church go close asap

and I should stop eating my food becos king of Buckingham palace has finished his meal, taah gbafuu

That's why Megan ran. Her African genes were too strong. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by Nfora: 9:36pm On Feb 23
Rule 23 is nonsensical.I should stop eating because the King or Queen had finished?. Orisirisi undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by oneman2k7: 9:43pm On Feb 23
Whahala
Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by Sirianese: 9:47pm On Feb 23
Racoon:

https://za.investing.com/magazine/strict-rules-the-royal-family-must-follow/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=120204636079880158&utm_content=RoyalRules-1__&origin=facebook&fb_params%5Bad_id%5D=120204636085890158&fb_params%5Badset_id%5D=120204636080900158&fb_params%5Bcampaign_id%5D=120204636079880158&fb_params%5Bad_name%5D=RoyalRules-1__&im_dars=1x100_3x137_5x916_7x202&fbclid=IwAR3_AKBp0coCsVlHshZ7esPpkjijcqzW_wDIWY-IshPH4X5R6mzvxcffW6A_aem_AaiaH98Y-5ol8DaFouYpPPh0H6GEo3Ji14YdABcc9nrEm9o8BvkbqmwzFY_-Aa4ObDWZcsPeKV7Q40fOu3reGd6f

The one thing I've learnt here is that the Windsors are full of shit
Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by Rostikol: 9:50pm On Feb 23
tishbite43:
But they can kill and murder

Don't mind them.

They use this etiquette rubbish to cover the fact that they are thieving mass murderers, enslavers, and destroyers and looters of other lands and cultures to enrich themselves.

All that gold they are draped in is stolen blood wealth from Africa.

Today, our stolen treasures sit in their museums as they shamelessly refuse to return them.

Thieving savages pretending to be civilized.

2 Likes

Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by Bluffly: 9:51pm On Feb 23
tobenuel:
As an African man I can't cope or keep up with these rules, I go break am tire. now imagine

King and our baba back home dey for town hall meeting, and baba just shout 'bulaba'. church go close asap

and I should stop eating my food becos king of Buckingham palace has finished his meal, taah gbafuu
Look at you. Your monarchs here have rules as well

2 Likes

Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by iamtardey: 9:52pm On Feb 23
VinnyBaba:

Dem fit smoke Igbo for Buckingham palace? 🤔😕
sure nahh!

1 Like

Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by Racoon(m): 9:52pm On Feb 23
Royalty is indeed a beautiful thing.
Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by iamtardey: 9:53pm On Feb 23
Ashley86400:
No wonder Harry left.
royalty no get free freedom Aje
Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by richkal(m): 9:53pm On Feb 23
Rule number 5 which is You Can’t Touch a Royal does not apply to world elites.

Here is a picture of Rothschild poking King Charles in the chest.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by jookco2: 9:58pm On Feb 23
They kept their culture ut want to destroy ours

6 Likes

Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by Rostikol: 9:59pm On Feb 23
Racoon:
Royalty is indeed a beautiful thing.

When it is white people abi?

Do you have the same respect for the Oba of Benin?

The Obi of Onitsha?

The Ooni of Ife?

I never see you kissing their feet like this.

It seems you are still mentally colonised.

Or as Fela would say, ''Colomentality.......dem don release you now, but you never release yourself.''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC6ouP7qRoQ&ab_channel=FelaKuti

7 Likes

Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by henrijin: 10:04pm On Feb 23
All these rules.

My own is what would FalseProphet1 see?

2 Likes

Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by Rostikol: 10:06pm On Feb 23
''23. No One Can Eat After the King Has Finished His Meal''

Barbaric.
Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by therajah: 10:07pm On Feb 23
VinnyBaba:

Dem fit smoke Igbo for Buckingham palace? 🤔😕
Yes but has to be on the King's bed

2 Likes

Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by Rexymania(m): 10:09pm On Feb 23
Make Dem come GB make I break am for them. Evil people
Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by Tapout(m): 10:14pm On Feb 23
Number 7 sha....what if your weight after the meal is excessively above the threshold? Because I'm guessing they would have a threshold to conclude a guest has had enough cheesy cheesy cheesy

Number 23 too..... just let me have my food in my room in peace abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by Rostikol: 10:17pm On Feb 23
richkal:
Rule number 5 which is You Can’t Touch a Royal Reason does not apply to world elite

Here is a picture of Rothschild poking King Charles in the chest.

Well noted.
Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by Nmezor(f): 10:18pm On Feb 23
Hmmm, na dem sabi...Rules of life
Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by aalangel(f): 10:19pm On Feb 23
Mtchewwwwwwww
Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by dauntless15(m): 10:21pm On Feb 23
These rules are laughable and equally annoying, I can't be my carefree and jovial self again because I dey pretend to be what I'm not, me that is very mischievous and opinionated go dey act like I no dey shit untop royalty, nonsense.
Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by xukwaa: 10:45pm On Feb 23
Awon werey. Dem do chop belleful. You go their country start to dey view fine landscape, snap everywhere and come back to show ppl for 9ja for superiority... I don go there and each time I go, I dey count days to return to my beloved 9ja where things dey happen. No envy those Jsapa guys.

4 Likes

Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by Kay25(m): 10:46pm On Feb 23
That rule 23 is bad ..of the king don finish food and i never finish soi go have to stop abi lailai na make the king sit down till i go finish my food
Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by Maliqcious: 10:47pm On Feb 23
Values wey their genz offspring go scatter soon… Holla Me for you solid and pedigree dogs e.g Caucasians, German shepherd, Rotweiller, Boerboel e.t.c 09162968488 or 08066895593
Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by fapcrook(m): 10:55pm On Feb 23
Too many rules, I love my freedom walahi
Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by Shobizz(m): 11:28pm On Feb 23
They keep and cherish their culture
But they place Politians above our own Kings

Africans we need to wake up. Not all crap from west we must practice.

During burial and coronation lots of ritual were perform, whereby witches and wizard publicly display themselves.

Here in African we call it idol worship.
I pray God help us all

2 Likes

Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by rickleye: 11:52pm On Feb 23
tobenuel:

That’s is why most of African is as is . Lawless and without rules and decorum. These are rules they have been following for 1000’s of years.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Mnangagwa Buying Fried Chicken (Pictured) / Donald Trump Quoted Bane In His Inauguration Speech / Yahya Jammeh’s Lawyer Flees Gambia, Advises Him To Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.