Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,135 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow (34236 Views)

'He's On His Own': King Charles Ousts Prince Andrew From Buckingham Palace / Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) / Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by reXurrectionZA(m): 11:54pm On Feb 23
Klington:

Rules are everything.

Lawlessness is the bedrock of Nigeria problems.

true. Rich and successful people understand the power and value of rules and disipline
Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by TheBillyonaire: 12:02am On Feb 24
Nonsense.
Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by yewit37486: 12:15am On Feb 24
Maliqcious:
Values wey their genz offspring go scatter soon… Holla Me for you solid and pedigree dogs e.g Caucasians, German shepherd, Rotweiller, Boerboel e.t.c 09162968488 or 08066895593

Very very funny πŸ˜‚
Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by Finnestgreat: 12:23am On Feb 24
What kind of yeye rule full the royal family, so if the king finish eating then me too I have to stop. FOR WHAT! Omo me and that food we die there.
Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by MightySparrow: 12:37am On Feb 24
Interestingly, in some palaces, certain rules are age long and kept till today even in Africa.

1 Like

Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by CorrectionFLuid: 12:40am On Feb 24
Their women also don't cross their legs at the knee, but at the ankle
Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by Houseofglam7(f): 12:51am On Feb 24
A very interesting read.

1 Like

Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by Dchampion65: 4:13am On Feb 24
I now understand why Princess Diana can't cope.
Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by DrAda(f): 6:42am On Feb 24
We already follow enough rules as it is in every sphere of our lives. We just don't realize it.

These rules are a piece of cake. When in Rome, behave like the Romans. Jesus believed as much as well.
Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by Clinghton: 7:16am On Feb 24
Do they really enjoy this lifestyle
Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by Dpharisee: 7:49am On Feb 24
I don't have issues with their rules but them coming to force their own concepts of democracy on us and killing our leaders who deviate for the progress of their people.
See how they destroyed a prosperous Libya and creating insecurity for us

1 Like

Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by merits(m): 8:55am On Feb 24
tobenuel:
As an African man I can't cope or keep up with these rules, I go break am tire. now imagine
20. Dinner Conversations Are Formulated
Reason: It preserves the etiquette of the event
Exception: None

King and our baba back home dey for town hall meeting, and baba just shout 'bulaba'. church go close asap

and I should stop eating my food becos king of Buckingham palace has finished his meal, taah gbafuu

That's why God did not create you there, because he knows you are a deviant right from womb.That was the reason he catapulted you to Nigeria that befit you.πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€God no dey do mistake.
Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by merits(m): 9:02am On Feb 24
Racoon:

https://za.investing.com/magazine/strict-rules-the-royal-family-must-follow/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=120204636079880158&utm_content=RoyalRules-1__&origin=facebook&fb_params%5Bad_id%5D=120204636085890158&fb_params%5Badset_id%5D=120204636080900158&fb_params%5Bcampaign_id%5D=120204636079880158&fb_params%5Bad_name%5D=RoyalRules-1__&im_dars=1x100_3x137_5x916_7x202&fbclid=IwAR3_AKBp0coCsVlHshZ7esPpkjijcqzW_wDIWY-IshPH4X5R6mzvxcffW6A_aem_AaiaH98Y-5ol8DaFouYpPPh0H6GEo3Ji14YdABcc9nrEm9o8BvkbqmwzFY_-Aa4ObDWZcsPeKV7Q40fOu3reGd6f
They can not vote but they can feeding fat and living large on tax payers NONSENSE.
Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by folake4u(f): 9:15am On Feb 24
CelestineNelson:
Imagine numerous rules ...But Simple don't fornicate, is a problem for some youth of this generation

Lol. Even the royals sef fornicate and cheat on their spouses.

What has Nigerian youths done to you again?
Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by davolas(m): 9:47am On Feb 24
All does rules no be my problem but you see that one No one eats after the king has finish eating, ontop watin nah, what if the food too hot or am a slow eater, omo we go get problem for that area o

1 Like

Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by Rodinat: 3:29pm On Feb 24
UK preserve their kingdom ruling through Queen and King but prevented black people king to be above politics.Please who are we following?
The British are definitely not practicing what they ask us to practice.May God bless Nigeria
Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by CelestineNelson: 4:53pm On Feb 24
folake4u:

Lol. Even the royals sef fornicate and cheat on their spouses.

What has Nigerian youths done to you again?

Folake, but that does not exonerate us to be having sex outside marriage ...It is an offensive sin against our creator. Let's honor him by with our bodies by staying away from this unholy act...pls folake mi 🌚🌚
Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by folake4u(f): 4:56pm On Feb 24
CelestineNelson:

Folake, but that does not exonerate us to be having sex outside marriage ...It is an offensive sin against our creator. Let's honor him by with our bodies by staying away from this unholy act...pls folake mi 🌚🌚

I hear you.

1 Like

Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by professore(m): 6:28pm On Feb 24
Very interesting
Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by Bimpe29: 10:18pm On Feb 24
Compliance is sacrosanct
Re: The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow by GravityDefier: 1:27am On Feb 25
I can easily obey these 24 rules than "thou shalt not fornicate"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Trump Quoted Bane In His Inauguration Speech / Yahya Jammeh’s Lawyer Flees Gambia, Advises Him To Step Down / Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.