Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Why This Nigeria Immigration Policy? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why This Nigeria Immigration Policy? (231 Views)

Trump Immigration Policy Will Reduce Number Of Nigerians In Strategic Profession / Nigeria Immigration Arrests Nine Illegal Immigrants Heading To Libya From Kano8 / Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why This Nigeria Immigration Policy? by Akalia(m): 7:53pm On Feb 23
Hello pals,

If you have being to the Nigeria immigration office to enroll for the Nigeria passport capturing you would be familiar with the standing instruction prohibiting the use of cell phones for any reason(s) in the capturing room.

In such I was there recently to renew my passport and on two occasions two persons who came for capturing were rudely walked out of the capturing room for fiddling with their phones. Inside the capturing room can be a little uneasy because of this rule.

So I ask, why is the use of cell phones prohibited inside the capturing room of the Nigeria immigration ?
Re: Why This Nigeria Immigration Policy? by ednut1(m): 9:18pm On Feb 23
Akalia:
Hello pals,

If you have being to the Nigeria immigration office to enroll for the Nigeria passport capturing you would be familiar with the standing instruction prohibiting the use of cell phones for any reason(s) in the capturing room.

In such I was there recently to renew my passport and on two occasions two persons who came for capturing were rudely walked out of the capturing room for fiddling with their phones. Inside the capturing room can be a little uneasy because of this rule.

So I ask, why is the use of cell phones prohibited inside the capturing room of the Nigeria immigration ?
if you dont press your phone for 15 minutes you wont die. Cameras are not allowed into spaces where such sensitive things are being done worldwide. So obey the instructions and stop ranting. This is usa biometrics for example below.

Re: Why This Nigeria Immigration Policy? by Akalia(m): 9:31pm On Feb 23
ednut1:
if you dont press your phone for 15 minutes you wont die. Cameras are not allowed into spaces where such sensitive things are being done worldwide. So obey the instructions and stop ranting. This is usa biometrics for example below.
Okay, noted. What I find disgusting is their approach towards defaulters-rude and embarrassing.
Re: Why This Nigeria Immigration Policy? by ednut1(m): 9:45pm On Feb 23
Akalia:
Okay, noted. What I find disgusting is their approach towards defaulters-rude and embarrassing.
in my opinion defaulters should not be allowed to capture and sent home 👹

1 Like

Re: Why This Nigeria Immigration Policy? by samwash(m): 10:33pm On Feb 23
Before getting into the room, they have pre inform you, why still go inside and brake the rules.
We should learn to discipline ourselves.

(1) (Reply)

Seven Die, 11 Injured In Jigawa Auto Crash / Please Help Ms / Railway Workers In Ibadan Spotted Pushing Faulty Train On Its Tracks (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.