Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics (4092 Views)

I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage / I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage / How Do Couples Living In One Room With Kids Cope With Love Making In Their Midst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by Irupetepete: 8:35pm On Feb 23
This is so disgraceful, disappointing and appaling from a woman who just lost her husband.
If shameless should have another meaning, it should be Betty akeredolu..
I am an ondo state indigene and this is disgraceful to the memory of aketi.

Nlfpmod
Royalroy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by gaby(m): 8:45pm On Feb 23
What's your problem, op?

Are you a "mourning tutor" and so desire to teach her how to mourn her deceased hubby?

See me see wahala ooh

You are simply confirming all the woman wrote in that eulogy above. She must have experienced hell on earth as an "omo Ibo" as you guys are fond of saying in a demeaning and derogatory way.

Tribalism is a curse just like every other ism.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by osmosis101(m): 8:46pm On Feb 23
Let her be

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by EreluRoz: 8:52pm On Feb 23
Leave her alone, you Africans like to torment widows but thank God this one is a strong and powerful woman. No one can dare her, let her mourn her husband in peace

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by Jeon(f): 9:02pm On Feb 23
Funny, but true.

Many African Men grew up in an abusive home, where the mothers are like slaves. This is why they always want a woman like their mothers. A successful marriage to them is when the woman is @ the receiving end and enduring the heat that is coming from the Hell called marriage.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by SmallmebigGod: 10:08pm On Feb 23
She should write a tribute in a tribute and throw shades on another platform.

If Gov Akeredolu happens to be alive he could in the nearest future be politically friends with Ayetidiwa again.. it is all politics and that shouldn't be part of tribute

2 Likes

Re: From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by Karleb(m): 10:13pm On Feb 23
The issue people have with this woman is her tribe. Remove that and she'll be their perfect darling.

13 Likes

Re: From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by Jman06(m): 11:25pm On Feb 23
Why is the black man so full of evil
I'm very sure this woman has suffered so much mockery from Yoruba haters like this op who hate her just for being Igbo.

Many of you would complain of racism when you go to the white man's land or xenophobia from South Africans, but back home in your own country, you're even worse in discriminating against your country men on account of tribes and even within same tribe, some of you still discriminate against your own people!

Too bad!!!!

24 Likes

Re: From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by Kobojunkie: 11:33pm On Feb 23
Irupetepete:
This is so disgraceful, disappointing and appaling from a woman who just lost her husband.If shameless should have another meaning, it should be Betty akeredolu.. I am an ondo state indigene and this is disgraceful to the memory of aketi.
OP, e be like say you no get better to do than to troll the woman for being honest. undecided

16 Likes

Re: From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by Caramia2020(m): 1:34am On Feb 24
That's her way, let her be. I don't understand why some people must find fault in everything? Is this hatred or bitterness?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by talk2hb1(m): 4:09am On Feb 24
Jeon:
Funny, but true.

Many African Men grew up in an abusive home, where the mothers are like slaves. This is why they always want a woman like their mothers. A successful marriage to them is when the woman is @ the receiving end and enduring the heat that is coming from the Hell called marriage.
Talk Like These are Why Aliens Refused To Have Anything To Do With Us, They Will Think All Earthians Think Like You.
Amunibuni, Ẹran Ibiyẹle.
Re: From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by Came4amod: 4:29am On Feb 24
Irupetepete:
This is so disgraceful, disappointing and appaling from a woman who just lost her husband.
If shameless should have another meaning, it should be Betty akeredolu..
I am an ondo state indigene and this is disgraceful to the memory of aketi.

Nlfpmod
Royalroy

I don't blame you ... Whatever love has done to you .. devil can't live with Jesus .. portable has said it's all... You are a devil

3 Likes

Re: From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by Came4amod: 4:31am On Feb 24
Jeon:
Funny, but true.

The only way is .. the pains that comes with the fact that they are growing old .. and death inevitable so before they leave you to be enjoying .. they will show you shege ..which means they didn't come out fine .. bad citizens make bad country
Re: From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by Irupetepete: 4:52am On Feb 24
Came4amod:

I don't blame you ... Whatever love has done to you .. devil can't live with Jesus .. portable has said it's all... You are a devil
so embarrassing yourself in the name of eulogy makes sense?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by Irupetepete: 4:54am On Feb 24
gaby:
What's your problem, op?

Are you a "mourning tutor" and so desire to teach her how to mourn her deceased hubby?

See me see wahala ooh

You are simply confirming all the woman wrote in that eulogy above. She must have experienced hell on earth as an "omo Ibo" as you guys are fond of saying in a demeaning and derogatory way.

Tribalism is a curse just like every other ism.
this is not tribalism, this is a disgrace.. Why write such nonsense in the name of eulogy?
She is not writing it for herself, she is washing her dirty linen in public

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by Irupetepete: 4:55am On Feb 24
SmallmebigGod:
She should write a tribute in a tribute and throw shades on another platform.

If Gov Akeredolu happens to be alive he could in the nearest future be politically friends with Ayetidiwa again.. it is all politics and that shouldn't be part of tribute
God bless you

1 Like

Re: From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by Irupetepete: 4:56am On Feb 24
Karleb:
The issue people have with this woman is her tribe. Remove that and she'll be their perfect darling.
shey na for akure dem disgrace am abi for her home town?
It is funny how you guys attach tribe to everything..
Does this seem right to you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by Came4amod: 4:57am On Feb 24
Irupetepete:

She is showing love ..a concept that devils can't understand..

And if she made governors wife ..and you didn't something tells me ..you envy her .. and basically she has more class and grace than you ..who can't be embarrassed even for your dead husband

1 Like

Re: From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by Irupetepete: 4:58am On Feb 24
Jman06:
Why is the black man so full of evil
I'm very sure this woman has suffered so much mockery from Yoruba haters like this op who hate her just for being Igbo.

Many of you would complain of racism when you to the white man's land or xenophobia from South Africans, but back home in your own country, you're even worse in discriminating against your country men on account of tribes and even within same tribe, some of you still discriminate against your own people!

Too bad!!!!
you be mumu, I am yoruba and check all my pages or comments, I always defend the igbos against my tribe and he get why... But desecrating my governors death is a no no, aketi does not deserve such...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by Irupetepete: 4:59am On Feb 24
Came4amod:

She is showing love ..a concept that devils can't understand..
so embarrassing herself and her family to the world is love?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by Came4amod: 5:03am On Feb 24
Irupetepete:
so embarrassing herself and her family to the world is love?

And if she made governors wife ..and you didn't something tells me ..you envy her .. and basically she has more class and grace than you ..who can't be embarrassed even for your dead husband
Re: From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by Irupetepete: 5:17am On Feb 24
Came4amod:

envy who? I don't know how you people reason sincerely, whatever grouse she has with anybody should not be on that eulogy that's my point... She wrote that for the world to see, na she disgrace herself... There are many places she can show her grievances, her Facebook page, Twitter etc and people might reason with her not embarrassing herself this way...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by Jman06(m): 5:22am On Feb 24
Irupetepete:
you be mumu, I am yoruba and check all my pages or comments, I always defend the igbos against my tribe and he get why... But desecrating my governors death is a no no, aketi does not deserve such...
You be mugu. Where's the desecration? A woman eulogizing her husband for being a loving husband is what you describe as desecration? It's right to say you're losing your mind!

4 Likes

Re: From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by Cassandraloius: 7:04am On Feb 24
Let the woman be!

3 Likes

Re: From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by Houseofglam7(f): 8:27am On Feb 24
Much ado about nothing
Re: From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by TheWinterBird(f): 9:20am On Feb 24
What is disgraceful, disappointing and appalling there?
These adjectives ought to describe you, along with DISGUSTING, which is what you are if you're judging this woman on her eulogy to her late husband. It's not your place to judge whatever she wrote on there. I read the comments on that thread and was utterly disgusted and you're just as disgusting for opening this thread to continue talking rubbish. Nigerians and misplaced priorities; no wonder the country is messed up. Leave her alone!

3 Likes

Re: From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by Exousiang01: 9:42am On Feb 24
Lol
How is the way she chooses to mourn her husband your problem?
Were you expecting her to say negative things about her dear husband

3 Likes

Re: From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by Anguldi(m): 9:49am On Feb 24
Irupetepete:
envy who? I don't know how you people reason sincerely, whatever grouse she has with anybody should not be on that eulogy that's my point... She wrote that for the world to see, na she disgrace herself... There are many places she can show her grievances, her Facebook page, Twitter etc and people might reason with her not embarrassing herself this way...
All this dimwits won't understand this. Thank you my brother for this.
Re: From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by alshalz(m): 9:57am On Feb 24
The end result of Anger,Hatred and Bitterness is SENSELESSNESS.You can never see anyone who has any two of these traits that is reasonable, these deadly traits always cloud his or her senses judgement and reasoning. Op the earlier you cure yourself from all these negative traits the better for you

2 Likes

Re: From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by Zupay: 10:24am On Feb 24
Irupetepete:

She is not embarrassing herself but saying her mind and made sure it was printed, now you come get the anger, created thread on top of am.
Re: From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by pocohantas(f): 10:30am On Feb 24
This is low na. Let's be truthful.
Her husband is a governor.
A whole governor!

And she took her time to pen this down. She didn't have a rethink before it got to the printer?

4 Likes

Re: From Betty Akeredolu With Love(disgraceful) Pics by Tochj(m): 12:04pm On Feb 24
pocohantas:
This is low na. Let's be truthful.
Her husband is a governor.
A whole governor!

And she took her time to pen this down. She didn't have a rethink before it got to the printer?
Rethink over telling you to your face
That you are tribalist
That you chose to hate an innocent woman because of her tribe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Son Files For Divorce / Bad Parents Bring Up Bad Children / How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.