Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Another Top PDP Chieftain Dumps Party In Abia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Top PDP Chieftain Dumps Party In Abia (138 Views)

Top PDP Chieftain In Sokoto Campaigns For Tinubu And APC / [Breaking] 2023: APC Chieftain Dumps Party For PDP [Photos] / Pictures Of Top PDP Presidential Aspirants Picking Their Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Top PDP Chieftain Dumps Party In Abia by Metrix147: 9:32pm On Feb 23
A chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Abia State, and former Special Assistant on Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs, Hon. Augustine Uchenna Stephen has dumped the party.

In a resignation letter addressed to his ward chairman, in Ubakala Ward B in Umuahia South LGA of the state, Hon. Stephen said he took the personal decision after wide consultation.

He said, "I wish to formally resign my membership of the Peoples Democratic Party, with effect from the date of this letter.

"This is for personal reasons, after wide consultations with friends and members of my family.

"I want to thank the Party for the opportunity afforded me to have served the state in my own ittle capacity".

When contacted by ABN TV, he confirmed the resignation, alleging that the party is not in order.

According to Hon. Stephen, he doesn't want to be associated with a party that is not doing well.

He said he's satisfied with what is happening with the governance of Abia State under the current administration.

He however did not disclose the party he is moving to.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/another-top-pdp-chieftain-dumps-party-in-abia/

CC; Nlfpmod

Re: Another Top PDP Chieftain Dumps Party In Abia by Cindypresh(f): 9:43pm On Feb 23
Nigerian Men(politicians) are always unstable.

Not new🥱

(1) (Reply)

What Has Tinubu Done So Far Or Achieved In It First Year? / Wike Says Transforming Abuja To Smart City Not Negotiable / FG Okays Social Security Payments,vulnerable Families, Graduates To Benefit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.