Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy (16589 Views)

Tinubu Says ACTION CONGRESS Instead Of APC In Recent Interaction With Press(vid) / FG Says Action Against Twitter Is Temporal / Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by Advancedman(m): 8:57am On Feb 24
nnachukz:
I thought NLC and TUC are always in agreement before going on strike? Why are they now against each other or is this the hand of FG but the voice of TUC?

You gerrit
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by Abee79(m): 9:00am On Feb 24
I dey suspect TUC 🤣
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by Abee79(m): 9:02am On Feb 24
At this point, TUC should please give us the address of the market they go to buy foodstuffs & cement. They should point us to the filling station they purchase fuel at N50/litre, because I'm not understanding 😁
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by Pootle: 9:02am On Feb 24
nnachukz:
I thought NLC and TUC are always in agreement before going on strike? Why are they now against each other or is this the hand of FG but the voice of TUC?

they both thieves na the one wey don collect money dey vex once NLC collect em own them go postpone the protest
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by ponishah: 9:12am On Feb 24
nnachukz:
The two unions and all unions should be banned, they are more corrupt than Nigerian politicians. All they know how to do is embezzlement, in their tenure , they all empty the Union's account before leaving office. Both the unions in the federal level, state level, local government level and the private sectors are all worse than the most corrupt politicians.

I wonder why EFFC don't probe them.

Just imagine a TUC telling their fellow rogue NLC not to protest against hunger, because of prevailing hunger in the nation - haba, this is laughable.
Even tinubu go dey laugh TUC.

Open border, flood the country with rice, beans, flour , cement etc for a tentative period of one year, and see if rice will not come down to N14 , cement to N2000, then observe the economy. Nigerians are too wicked and greedy, our problems include the greed of retailers who increase prices at will.

Another, issue, why are government agents adding to our problems?
Why has the government refused to force DISCOs and NEPA to give Nigerians prepaid meters. DISCOS and NEPA are extorting us to death - NLC will not even talk about it.

Why has the price of cooking jumped?

All these can't happen in a military regime, the government need iron hands to get things done.
Nigeria doomsday clock is ticking faster than ever, government need to act fast and ignir playing politics for now
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by jonnyjustcome22: 9:15am On Feb 24
Oloriburuku TUC. They are the tool FG is using to tackle NLC .
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by Honestey: 9:20am On Feb 24
Indefinite strike action is what workers expect to press home all the demands from state and FG but some set of animals left that usual Labour Union weapon for protest instead. Go on the protest if you like, but don't blame government for the consequences of that action.
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by MajorLanister: 9:23am On Feb 24
How far your masturbation? I guess you should concentrate on that if you don't have what to say.
DaTruths:
The NLC president should be arrested for attempting anarchy.

Nobody protests anything.

If cost of living is too high, they should check the cost of dying, na sniper e go cost, if sniper too cost, you trek to the lagoon.

E bin pawa must be powered.

On this Tinubu mandate we Nigerians must stand till 2097.

If obedients don't learn political lessons, we won't climb down from this manhood.

Me na for the blokos i dey stand akimbo

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by Vision101(m): 9:29am On Feb 24
Ibegtodiffer:
Everyone is aware that TUC is a sell-out.
Read very well the matured statement of TUC leader. They have been slighted four times by Ajaero. You can't compare leader of well trained workers and leader of jankara workers. Their thinking and approach differ.
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by inice(m): 9:33am On Feb 24
I think what is happening in Nigeria is alarming
Well you can check out this

Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by Pinicop(m): 9:49am On Feb 24
Omenlon:
if TUC is compromised you can always make yourself available on that day, after all it's your right.

I'm glad, for the first time, a Tinubu supporter has accepted a bitter truth.

TUC is compromised

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by molu: 9:52am On Feb 24
Anyone who has collected money from this government to prevent Nigerians from expressing their displeasures about the government in a peaceful protest will see a sudden wrath of God.

That's all I have to say!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by molu: 9:54am On Feb 24
Anyone who has collected money from this government to prevent Nigerians from expressing their displeasures about this government will receive the sudden wrath of God.

This I have to say

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by DaTruths: 9:57am On Feb 24
MajorLanister:
How far your masturbation? I guess you should concentrate on that if you don't have what to say.

grin grin grin

You have time to check my profile, you are a fan.
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by johnjose68: 10:04am On Feb 24
Kuginzi:

https://punchng.com/cost-of-living-protest-tuc-faults-nlc-says-action-may-bring-anarchy/?amp

We will get there. Jagaban till 2031.

If you like, wish the country bad, Tinubu will fix it soon, by God's grace. Amen.
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by Emman08: 10:38am On Feb 24
nnachukz:

This man. Too much wisdom dey your head.

TUC sounding like they received their script from Bayo Onanuga
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by Emman08: 10:40am On Feb 24
When Nigerians are ready to protest, NUC or TUC will be irrelevat

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by gaskiyamagana: 10:44am On Feb 24
nnachukz:
This is one of dividents of corrupt democracy we are practicing in Nigeria. The reason for which TUC was registered by Obasanjo is to be countering Masse's saving struggle of NLC, as the labour forces then under the leadership of Adam Oshiomole was very active on anti labour and masses government policies. You see, BUHARI too was advised to do the same on NASU, registering another academic union to be countering NASU as they went on longest strike.
Soon, God will catch them with MASSES REVOLUTION that be stronger than that of NLC.
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by Mykillo74(m): 10:45am On Feb 24
1 bAg of pure water 700 you say make i no protest
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by Mubieey: 10:58am On Feb 24
This is a fight for survival, but politicians are taking advantage of our diversity
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by gbowoade85142: 11:21am On Feb 24
Some people can still reason reasonably. I strongly believe that Nigeria will come out of this situation very strongly.Some people can still reason reasonably. I strongly believe that Nigeria will come out of this situation very strongly....
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by Och77(m): 12:04pm On Feb 24
WhiteWood:
The planned protest orchestrated by the enemies of a peaceful Nigeria is dead on arrival and must not proceed -- Value your country, value your life. KUDOS TO BAT
Blackwood
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by StarRida: 12:16pm On Feb 24
It's finished
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by saintopus(m): 1:41pm On Feb 24
CountinBlessins:

You Eckists always think in a strange way. You don't see things deeply. You are pushing the message of the government! Is Nigeria more divided than other countries? No! Protests will work here very well!

Keep quiet pls

Eckists thinks in a strange way?

Thank you immensely
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by omenka1: 2:11pm On Feb 24
DaTruths:
The NLC president should be arrested for attempting anarchy.

Nobody protests anything.

If cost of living is too high, they should check the cost of dying, na sniper e go cost, if sniper too cost, you trek to the lagoon.

E bin pawa must be powered.

On this Tinubu mandate we Nigerians must stand till 2097.

If obedients don't learn political lessons, we won't climb down from this manhood.

Me na for the blokos i dey stand akimbo
Me na for d left blokos I stand gidigba
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by PlushyRealtor: 2:46pm On Feb 24
Omenlon:
some of you are funny, which appointment could be more rewarding than being a TUC president of the most populous black Nation of the world? If it is money, you can go and ask comrade Adams oshomole where he got the money to contest as a governor of Edo State after leaving NLC.

Bro, as an active member of PENGASSAN and also a close associate of these guys, I know what I'm saying.
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by kingsley38162: 3:22pm On Feb 24
Same way Obi infiltrated NLC. With the help of his friend Ajaero, he turned the union to a full fledged partisan Political party.Same way Obi infiltrated NLC. With the help of his friend Ajaero, he turned the union to a full fledged partisan Political party....
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by GravityDefier: 6:52pm On Feb 24
There is a politics being played by this Government. They want the citizens to be hungry then put one or two things in place to curb the hunger so that the ordinary citizens would start going about there normal business (at least their hunger has been reduced to remove their attention from the evil affairs of the Government).
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by Exceed15: 11:18am On Feb 25
TUC , why hart thou betrayed Nigerians.
Re: Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy by Wallade(m): 1:19pm On Feb 25
Vision101:

Read very well the matured statement of TUC leader. They have been slighted four times by Ajaero. You can't compare leader of well trained workers and leader of jankara workers. Their thinking and approach differ.

TUC has been compromised. The leaders of TUC are on FGs payroll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal Upholds Ganduje's Election As Kano Governor / Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate / Electoral Act: Buhari Won’t Force Amaechi, Ngige, Others To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.